Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (911062 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by girlchuks: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Okay what about using 2 sponsors? The foreign one( sister) and my mum ( different surnames)

CamelCase:

It's very much advisable not to use a foreign sponsor due to difficulty faced by the embassy verifying foreign sponsor..

It's advisable to use a Local sponsor.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gydion(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
Evicsholar:

Where you called or sent an email for collection?
Did you know the status of your application before collection?

I was checking because I had someone in around there. I never knew the status until I collected it.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by OGsponstaneous: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2023
Please in recent times, as anyone gotten a polish work visa. We need you guys to keep us constantly posted.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Souzin: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2023
Abydupank:
Its Katowice
Bro. Good morning.
Just came across your post.
Please can you give detailed step by step process of how you did everything to get to Poland.
I want to start my own process for masters.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Abydupank: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
Souzin:

Bro. Good morning.
Just came across your post.
Please can you give detailed step by step process of how you did everything to get to Poland.
I want to start my own process for masters.

I'm a sis.
Applied for admission
Got admission
Legalised documents at foreign affairs and education
Applied visa
Got visa
And travelled...

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
Abydupank:

I'm a sis.
Applied for admission
Got admission
Applied visa
Got visa
And travelled...
Please If I may ask. How long does it take to get TRC?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Abydupank: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2023
hunee:

Please If I may ask. How long does it take to get TRC?
From what I know, depends on your city and who is filing for you.. usually it takes 3-6 months to get a decision.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Souzin: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
Abydupank:

I'm a sis.
Applied for admission
Got admission
Applied visa
Got visa
And travelled...
My apologies sis.
What of accommodation? How did you go about it?
Total spend?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Abydupank: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2023
Souzin:

My apologies sis.
What of accommodation? How did you go about it?
Total spend?
My agent told me that embassy does not accept school accommodation except there is receipt for payment. As my school did not accept payment before arrival for accommodation, so I did Noclegi.pl and also got a contract from a Landlord I met on Facebook marketplace.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Souzin: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2023
Abydupank:

My agent told me that embassy does not accept school accommodation except there is receipt for payment. As my school did not accept payment before arrival for accommodation, so I did Noclegi.pl and also got a contract from a Landlord I met on Facebook marketplace.
Can I please message you?
I'd really appreciate your assistance
Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2023
3-6 months for a resident permit? Wow
Abydupank:

From what I know, depends on your city and who is filing for you.. usually it takes 3-6 months to get a decision.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Abydupank: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2023
hunee:
3-6 months for a resident permit? Wow
It's just a temporary residence card o.
And it's based on work and accommodation. So you must have a work permit and a place to live I.e you have a house contract...
Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2023
I quite understand right.
I know.
I appreciate the fact that you always respond and assist others since you traveled.
You are genuinely appreciated and i hope others can take a cue from you
Abydupank:

And it's based on work and accommodation. So you must have a work permit and a place to live I.e you have a house contract...
That been said, let me ask you a very direct question. For instance now, Work permit and Contract for work(others is available), but as a result of difficulty getting an appointment for work visa via Poland Abuja, You are able to secure Schengen visa for another country. Can the person enter Poland, and use these documents to process a TRC directly?

Will this option be appropriate as against waiting longer times for appointment from Nigeria.
Your honest opinion will be appreciated.
Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
Abydupank:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Abydupank: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2023
hunee:
I quite understand right.
I know.
I appreciate the fact that you always respond and assist others since you traveled.
You are genuinely appreciated and i hope others can take a cue from youThat been said, let me ask you a very direct question. For instance now, Work permit and Contract for work(others is available), but as a result of difficulty getting an appointment for work visa via Poland Abuja, You are able to secure Schengen visa for another country. Can the person enter Poland, and use these documents to process a TRC directly?

Will this option be appropriate as against waiting longer times for appointment from Nigeria.
Your honest opinion will be appreciated.

I have met two guys from North Korea here, who escaped to China, and found there way to Kazakhstan and then somehow to Poland.. they didn't even come with visas. They just came here, did menial jobs for cash, saved and bought work permits and have a legal stay.

So yes it is possible to just enter France (easiest visa to get in nigeria) and just fly to Poland, apply your trc, do your biometric and then fly back to Paris and wait for text when your TRC is ready then return back to Poland to take.. many naija boys have been doing this..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
You have communicated a very vital information that some have ceased to communicate here. I have always wondered that ,the work permit allows you to work, as though with a schengen visa, you can enter the region(Poland), Process a TRC and return to initial base. Thank you for this update. It is deeply appreciated.
Abydupank:

I have met two guys from North Korea here, who escaped to China, and found there way to Kazakhstan and then somehow to Poland.. they didn't even come with visas. They just came here, did menial jobs for cash, saved and bought work permits and have a legal stay.

So yes it is possible to just enter France (easiest visa to get in nigeria) and just fly to Poland, apply your trc, do your biometric and then fly back to Paris and wait for text when your TRC is ready then return back to Poland to take.. many naija boys have been doing this..
But if one is issued a month visa to schengen region(France) and like you said, the trc takes 3-6 months, do you advise them to staybac, which may lead to overstay or illegal stay or betterstill to resume work directly in Poland.

OR

They should return to Nigeria, and wait for their TRC to be issued and parceled down.

Which do you advise in this case as someone on ground?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Abydupank: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
hunee:
You have communicated a very vital information that some have ceased to communicate here. I have always wondered that ,the work permit allows you to work, as though with a schengen visa, you can enter the region(Poland), Process a TRC and return to initial base. Thank you for this update. It is deeply appreciated.
But if one is issued a month visa to schengen region(France) and like you said, the trc takes 3-6 months, do you advise them to staybac, which may lead to overstay or illegal stay or betterstill to resume work directly in Poland.

OR

They should return to Nigeria, and wait for their TRC to be issued and parceled down.

Which do you advise in this case as someone on ground?

First Poland won't parcel your TRC outside Poland except to the Polish address which you submitted its contract when you applied for the TRC.
Also, u don't overstay as long as you have the TRC stamp inside your passport.. it stands in lieu of Visas. Nobody will hold u as an overstayer as long as the trc application sticker is in your passport.
I have done researching since I arrived here.

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
Dearest. I dont even know how to thank enough for this informations you have communicated.
Abydupank:

First Poland won't parcel your TRC outside Poland except to the Polish address which you submitted its contract when you applied for the TRC.
Also, u don't overstay as long as you have the TRC stamp inside your passport.. it stands in lieu of Visas. Nobody will hold u as an overstayer as long as the trc application sticker is in your passport.
I have done researching since I arrived here.
The waiting times for Polish work visas has been overwhelming so the need to inquire about these available options so it be passed across. I thank you again and if you dont mind. Can you Kindly forward me your mail address. I sent you a request , but seems you did not see it. You have been an incredible resource person and i can not thank you enough.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
You are absolutely very correct with the informations.

Look at what i read,

"If a foreigner files an application for a temporary residence permit during their legal stay in Poland and if the application is completed in full, the Voivode places a stamp in the travel document of the foreigner confirming that an application for granting a temporary residence permit has been filed. This stamp legalises the stay of the foreigner in Poland (even in the event of expiry of the visa or of the previous residence card) until the date of issuing a decision on the residence card, and in the case of an appeal against a negative decision until the moment when the decision made upon appeal i.e. by the Head of the Office for Foreigners) becomes binding"

Note The aforementioned stamp does not entitle the foreigner to travel to other Schengen countries or EU Member States. Pursuant to the stamp in the passport the foreigner may leave for their country of origin, although they may not return to Poland with the stamp – in order to re-enter Poland, the foreigner should obtain a visa.

https://pinoysinpoland..com/2019/12/TRP-stamp-in-passport.html

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Africankel(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
This boy, you wan run go Poland? You go nowhere o 😄😄😄

hunee:
You are absolutely very correct with the informations.

Look at what i read,

"If a foreigner files an application for a temporary residence permit during their legal stay in Poland and if the application is completed in full, the Voivode places a stamp in the travel document of the foreigner confirming that an application for granting a temporary residence permit has been filed. This stamp legalises the stay of the foreigner in Poland (even in the event of expiry of the visa or of the previous residence card) until the date of issuing a decision on the residence card, and in the case of an appeal against a negative decision until the moment when the decision made upon appeal i.e. by the Head of the Office for Foreigners) becomes binding"

Note The aforementioned stamp does not entitle the foreigner to travel to other Schengen countries or EU Member States. Pursuant to the stamp in the passport the foreigner may leave for their country of origin, although they may not return to Poland with the stamp – in order to re-enter Poland, the foreigner should obtain a visa.

https://pinoysinpoland..com/2019/12/TRP-stamp-in-passport.html

Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
Africankel:
This boy, you wan run go Poland? You go nowhere o 😄😄😄

Kelly Montana, My blood. How far grin grin grin
Na information i dey try gather brother and it is for a relative.
He has been waiting months for appointment ooo, na him make us dey find option for the guy now.

But this update is tight sha. How canada na? I see say you sef don japa!!! sad sad sad
Re: Polish Student Visa by pufframmy: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
following
Re: Polish Student Visa by Africankel(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
I no dey japa o. Canada na just for holiday and na December I go enter. If I wan japa na US or nothing.

hunee:

Kelly Montana, My blood. How far grin grin grin
Na information i dey try gather brother and it is for a relative.
He has been waiting months for appointment ooo, na him make us dey find option for the guy now.

But this update is tight sha. How canada na? I see say you sef don japa!!! sad sad sad
Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
Yankee no dey give work visa easily bro. Either you do b1/b2 or f1 route. Both of them get their benefits, unless you wan claim asylum like our brothers dey do for Yankee grin grin unto b1/b2 level
Africankel:
I no dey japa o. Canada na just for holiday and na December I go enter. If I wan japa na US or nothing.

Omo that Canada sef na good relief bro. Na flight wey cost still dey hold some of us. we for don move grin If i have to relocate out of Nigeria, i must go through the legit route, wetin people eye dey see for outside mouth no fit talk.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Africankel(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
I'm telling you. Relocating with the right visa gives you peace of mind. Wetin I wan go claim asylum for, say Boko Haram dey pursue me? Lol. 😄😄😄😄😄

I go first run B1/B2, then look up investment opportunities.

hunee:
Yankee no dey give work visa easily bro. Either you do b1/b2 or f1 route. Both of them get their benefits, unless you wan claim asylum like our brothers dey do for Yankee grin grin unto b1/b2 level
Omo that Canada sef na good relief bro. Na flight wey cost still dey hold some of us. we for don move grin If i have to relocate out of Nigeria, i must go through the legit route, wetin people eye dey see for outside mouth no fit talk.
Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
correct.
Africankel:
I'm telling you. Relocating with the right visa gives you peace of mind. Wetin I wan go claim asylum for, say Boko Haram dey pursue me? Lol. 😄😄😄😄😄

I go first run B1/B2, then look up investment opportunities.

Re: Polish Student Visa by AntiIncognito: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
I'm glad this thread is coming back active..

My h appreciation to those who are taking their precious time to be helpful to others in this thread/forum.

May jah bless you guys
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oyedee3113: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Good day everyone, please is this National strike affecting the Consulate too? Are interview been postponed?
Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2023
Yes, You should either get a Text from them or a message via email that you used to apply.

Oyedee3113:
Good day everyone, please is this National strike affecting the Consulate too? Are interview been postponed?
Re: Polish Student Visa by beautyuche: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2023
This is true. I also know a guy that got TRC and didnt need to do plenty process. These asian guys get to buy the TRC and can renew every 3 years. it cost less than 10k sef.

Abydupank:

Re: Polish Student Visa by CamelCase: 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
girlchuks:
Okay what about using 2 sponsors? The foreign one( sister) and my mum ( different surnames)

Pls avoid involving a foreign sponsor.
The difference in surname with your Mom is not an issue. You can use you mom if she's Eligible
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oyeleye101(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Anyone travelling to Poland this December ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.