Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (913904 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (570) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by heldworld: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
necz:
Yes, that's your best bet.

If you're sure your documents are authenticated at MoE and MoFA. Legalize it on the same day of your interview. Also have it in mind that you will pay 30 euros for each document you're legalizing which is separate from your 80 euros visa fee.

Kindly check your mail. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
OGsponstaneous:
@freedomtours, pls give me your numbers. looks like you usually have update on this applications. do you work around the embassy? pls send a mail to me
I will be waiting.

Send mail or check my signature
Re: Polish Student Visa by freedomtours(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
Rehtsereal:

You can send him a dm or check his signature you may see his contact

Please i think it is still 30 euro per documents legalization at the embassy

Pls @ freedomtours i need quick response i know you're always there.

Yes still 30 euro, thats 32k currently per certificate

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
heldworld:

Yes. This year
So, for now considering it already passed through moe and mofa, but not legalized at the embassy yet, i can decide to find a way of getting a visa appointment date through agents while i have it in mind that i can legalize my documents at the embassy on the same day right?

The earlier the better, so U don't get disorganized on that day and even pay heavily

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Bigman25: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bigman25:

where do you take the Russian language course for free online Boss...Russia's also my next target, God willing

Duolingo
Re: Polish Student Visa by Bigman25: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 2:14am On Dec 13, 2023
Please read carefully.

This message is for those who successfully filled their preliminary applications for a polish work permit and are currently awaiting appoitment draws.

Just asking for clarity.

Are all the forms to be filled in capital letters, or small letters, especially 1,2,3 and Email address, including passport number.
Your prompt correspondence will be appreciated, please again read carefully the questions asked.

How do you do yours and made it possible to be validated in time.

Thank you.

Re: Polish Student Visa by necz: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2023
It should be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS.

hunee:
Please read carefully.

This message is for those who successfully filled their preliminary applications for a polish work permit and are currently awaiting appoitment draws.

Just asking for clarity.

Are all the forms to be filled in capital letters, or small letters, especially 1,2,3 and Email address, including passport number.
Your prompt correspondence will be appreciated, please again read carefully the questions asked.

How do you do yours and made it possible to be validated in time.

Thank you.

Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
necz:
It should be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS.

All of them?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Gydion(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
hunee:

All of them?

All of them
Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
Thanks alot
Gydion:

All of them
Re: Polish Student Visa by chefB: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
zrocky:

studies is the best route, because you can do it yourself and you don't need agent.. all you need to do is read page 1 to this page, you can read it in 4 days and then our help will be easy.

As for work permit there are alot of scams it cost 1m +. I can't give advice on this as it's complicated and you have to know it might be factory jobs (but who cares you can leave the job once you get here)

Also you can get a job in poland from Nigeria if you have the required skills. Use the power of Linked in and connect with hr and recruiters also develop your self and get approval of those skills on your profile. They are a lot of videos on YouTube on how to get a job from anywhere in the world on Linked in . I have friends who move to Germany Spain, Poland using this method.

Finally visa application process we can you help out on preparing your documents but visa appointment and getting the visa is by God's grace. I have contact me

Re: Polish Student Visa by Doreeeeen(f): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
heldworld:
The poland school where i gained admission did not request that i legalise my documents at the poland embassy before i was given the admission. My documents only passed through moe and mofa. Pls do i still need to legalise my documents at the poland embassy before i apply for poland study visa?

Which school please?
Re: Polish Student Visa by girlchuks: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hello everyone, does Poland embassy send appointment pdf letter to email?
Re: Polish Student Visa by hunee: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
did you get any?
girlchuks:
Re: Polish Student Visa by girlchuks: 12:40am On Dec 28, 2023
hunee:
did you get any?
No, the agent sent me a pdf letter only
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 2:40am On Dec 28, 2023
girlchuks:
Yes

You should get one if your email address was used during the registration.
Re: Polish Student Visa by girlchuks: 6:34am On Dec 28, 2023
Oh thanks. Just noticed a wrong email was used instead of “@gmail.com”
Hope there won’t be problem regarding the email.
DAramis:

Yes

You should get one if your email address was used during the registration.
Re: Polish Student Visa by DAramis: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2023
girlchuks:
Oh thanks. Just noticed a wrong email was used instead of “@gmail.com”
Hope there won’t be problem regarding the email.
There won't be any problem if the person that did it is legit.
But still go with the print out of the one you were sent to by the agent.
Re: Polish Student Visa by girlchuks: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2023
Okay. Thank you
DAramis:

There won't be any problem if the person that did it is legit.
But still go with the print out of the one you were sent to by the agent.
Re: Polish Student Visa by heldworld: 7:02pm On Jan 04
Doreeeeen:

Which school please?
Opole
Re: Polish Student Visa by girlchuks: 9:14pm On Jan 06
Good evening everyone, please does anyone know how many days the embassy will legalize academic documents during interview and can someone else help the applicant collect the documents once it’s ready. Also can the legalized academic documents be collected together with the passport when it’s ready by a non - applicant ? Kindly advice . Thanks.
Re: Polish Student Visa by sobastical: 9:04pm On Jan 07
heldworld:

Opole

There are handful of school in Opole chief
Re: Polish Student Visa by Evicsholar(f): 8:06am On Jan 08
girlchuks:
Good evening everyone, please does anyone know how many days the embassy will legalize academic documents during interview and can someone else help the applicant collect the documents once it’s ready. Also can the legalized academic documents be collected together with the passport when it’s ready by a non - applicant ? Kindly advice . Thanks.

Legalization typically take two days.
Yes, your documents can be collected by a third party. The person will have to go with an authorization letter written and signed (you can use e-signature) by you and an ID.
Re: Polish Student Visa by sheldonbbt: 1:18pm On Jan 08
Any idea what the list of required documents for visa application is now?

I would be grateful for any assistance especially from those that just got visas recently.

I am already in Poland, finished studies and currently on 3 years post school TRC.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by girlchuks: 3:18pm On Jan 08
Thanks
Evicsholar:

Legalization typically take two days.
Yes, your documents can be collected by a third party. The person will have to go with an authorization letter written and signed (you can use e-signature) by you and an ID.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Souzin: 6:45pm On Jan 08
sheldonbbt:
Any idea what the list of required documents for visa application is now?

I would be grateful for any assistance especially from those that just got visas recently.

I am already in Poland, finished studies and currently on 3 years post school TRC.
How long did you stay before getting the 3 years trc?
Do you already have a job?
Re: Polish Student Visa by sheldonbbt: 10:25pm On Jan 08
Re: Polish Student Visa by sheldonbbt: 10:26pm On Jan 08
Souzin:

How long did you stay before getting the 3 years trc?
Do you already have a job?

Been working since I got to Poland.
I finished my masters before I applied for the 3 years TRC.

At the moment, I have two jobs which I manage side by side.

4 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Souzin: 10:33pm On Jan 08
sheldonbbt:

Been working since I got to Poland.
I finished my masters before I applied for the 3 years TRC.

At the moment, I have two jobs which I manage side by side.
Can I send a mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (570) (Reply)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: geli12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.