Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (908149 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
manneger2:

This is it
Oh! You should give it a shot then, if you really want to do an msc in chemistry.
Give it a shot, you can also apply to other schools, so you don’t put all your eggs in one basket. But I know securing admission is no biggie..
Re: Polish Student Visa by umaga1991(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
umaga1991:
Good day people, am 29 and want to do another Bsc in Poland, would the age not be a problem for visa??
?
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 8:45am On Mar 11, 2020
umaga1991:

?
my brother I don't think it should be a problem. Just make sure you have everything you need to apply. No be everybody the go school early. Some people gat hustle find way before them go school. Beside polish embassy did not put age restrictions and polish education is 3 years so you will be done by 31-32 so it not a do or die matter if your 29 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2020
Jaycew:

Oh! You should give it a shot then, if you really want to do an msc in chemistry.
Give it a shot, you can also apply to other schools, so you don’t put all your eggs in one basket. But I know securing admission is no biggie..
Yea, I will do my TOEFL first, admission start around May, how much is TOEFL in Nigeria
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2020
manneger2:

Yea, I will do my TOEFL first, admission start around May, how much is TOEFL in Nigeria
Toefl for which country? Poland?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Jaycew:

Toefl for which country? Poland?
Yea TOEFL is needed, even entrance exam is needed too
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
And what’s the name of the school you are applying to sir ?
manneger2:

Yea TOEFL is needed, even entrance exam is needed too
Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
Spec7:
And what’s the name of the school you are applying to sir ?
university of Warsaw
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soccerbrat(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please how did you secure an appointment date, have been trying for the weeks.

papadenzel:

Please share a number so i can chat u on whatsapp. Got my work permit and have an appointment with the embassy. I need some clarifications though and what to expect
Re: Polish Student Visa by papadenzel(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
The recruiting company intervene o. Str8, they asked for my preferred date. Else I am sure u will not get any date if you continue to wait for that portal

quote author=Soccerbrat post=87363144]Please how did you secure an appointment date, have been trying for the weeks.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by azingo: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2020
@papadenzel

Congrats on your appointment, am likely to experience same issue as am still awaiting the processing of my work permit.

Kindly give details of supporting documents you taking to the embassy
Re: Polish Student Visa by RealFirstLady(f): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
papadenzel:
The recruiting company intervene o. Str8, they asked for my preferred date. Else I am sure u will not get any date if you continue to wait for that portal

quote author=Soccerbrat post=87363144]Please how did you secure an appointment date, have been trying for the weeks.

The appointment date delay is it for only work permit applicants or students is inclusive?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Soccerbrat(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
I think it’s for all , because of the coronavirus issue. And most schools have shifted theor resumption date

RealFirstLady:

The appointment date delay is it for only work permit applicants or students is inclusive?
Re: Polish Student Visa by desmedallion(m): 12:45am On Mar 16, 2020
[

How will I get a work permit here before my appointment?
Re: Polish Student Visa by ThankGod92: 7:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Please someone should answer this.... how can we get a work permit l, I’m interested to apply

desmedallion:
[

Re: Polish Student Visa by jendy36(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2020
desmedallion:
[

Interested too
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2020
Please is anyone here applying to catholic university of Lublin or does anyone know about the school plz signify , I need help with some informations as I just got admission to the school

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by babatundeee: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2020
I can help you get an appointment at embassy. mail me
pls kindly help me with your mail. i need to book an appointment urgently. awaiting your response. either way my email is olaleye.b.oluwaseun@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2020
Veraumeh:
Please is anyone here applying to catholic university of Lublin or does anyone know about the school plz signify , I need help with some informations as I just got admission to the school
have not applied yet,.though am going to Lodz. Admission starts by May. What ever you questions you have post it here so we can all learn together

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2020
Please Is There any WhatsApp group for prospective Poland students I want to join . Plz send the link here if you have it or send me a pm so I can give you my contact. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
I am asking about catholic university of Lublin just to be sure if any other person knows about the school. This is to confirm the authenticity and be sure before I pay tuition
kid7soccer:
have not applied yet,.though am going to Lodz. Admission starts by May. What ever you questions you have post it here so we can all learn together
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
In all the threads I have been reading I have heard people talk about different schools but not catholic university of lublin. So I want to be sure and also know if any other person applied to the school
Re: Polish Student Visa by Freshprince777: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Veraumeh:
In all the threads I have been reading I have heard people talk about different schools but not catholic university of lublin. So I want to be sure and also know if any other person applied to the school

All school are good but some are highly recognized like university of Warsaw and so on. U can use Google to search for your school and check the review
Re: Polish Student Visa by Freshprince777: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olivier6ix:
I forgot to put this here, when you get to poland...they gon crosscheck and verify your documents at the airport. I spent close to three hours at the airport

Pls Oliver did u go for masters or Bsc.? If Masters what documents did u submit pls? Also did u authenticate your waec and other documents as your are going for your masters?
Or ist only people going for Bsc will authenticate their documents . kindly assist pls as I need clarity on this. Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2020
Veraumeh:
try YouTube/ Google.
For this research. I believed you will get a response from somebody based they
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Veraumeh:

Someone on this thread in 2018 thereabout, mentioned he was applying to the school.

Lublin is quite a small city, reason why we “Nigerians” don’t talk about it.

For obvious reasons we like to stick to the big cities,
But from what I read it’s a very good school and has been in existence for quite awhile, if you fancy studying in Lublin. Why not go ahead?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Freshprince777:

Pls Oliver did u go for masters or Bsc.? If Masters what documents did u submit pls? Also did u authenticate your waec and other documents as your are going for your masters?
Or ist only people going for Bsc will authenticate their documents . kindly assist pls as I need clarity on this. Thanks

Document required varies depending on what school you’re applying to.
Rather than enquire from him on what document he submitted, why not check your school website for comfirmation?
Some schools would require a certain document be legalized, who knows, some may not.
So it’s best to check your school requirements.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Polish Student Visa by Freshprince777: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Jaycew:

Document required varies depending on what school you’re applying to.
Rather than enquire from him on what document he submitted, why not check your school website for comfirmation?
Some schools would require a certain document be legalized, who knows, some may not.
So it’s best to check your school requirements.

Okay Thanks but is there different documents for visa application cos am asking of visa application requirements.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Freshprince777:

Okay Thanks but is there different documents for visa application cos am asking of visa application requirements.
For visa requirements you submit all applications sent to your school for your admission. And the ones stated on the embassy website.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by RealFirstLady(f): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ho guys! Am having issues making application fee payments at John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin. See below my error message.

I need help oo

Re: Polish Student Visa by RealFirstLady(f): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
I have changed browser, update browsers still same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.