Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (903428 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by manneger2: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
EmmanuelR78:
I'm studying in Wrocław, what would you like to know?

bro is there work in city of Wroclaw
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okolie1986(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
I want to study a fresh degree in ICT and I am 30 years old. Which polish university will you recommend for me. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=drehenry post=87827212]

Below is the application requirements of the school I intend to apply

First of all you should send us all required documents:

1) application form (attached)
2) scan of the secondary school leaving certificate or Bachelor diploma with apostille stamp or legalization certificate (must be translated sworn into Polish)
3) scan of the official transcript of records with scale of grades included
4) document confirming knowledge of English language. If you don't have it, it is okay, all candidates must have Skype interview which will check knowledge of English.

Please guys I need better explanation of no 2 above.

1. Can I use either secondary school leaving certificate or bachelor diploma or the combination of the two?

2. Does the translation also mean the same thing as apstille and legalization if no, can you throw more light.

3. Does this translation cut across every other documents mentioned as requirements or just no 2?

4. Where exactly in Nigeria can I get this apostille /legalization (translation) done?

Thanks in advance for your candid response

The following are the response to your inquiry based on my knowledge.

1. You are required to upload your WAEC certificate only if you are going for a B.Sc program. And you will need to to upload your WAEC certificate, B.Sc certificate, transcript and eligibility letter if you are going for M.Sc.

2. Translation simply means to translate your Bachelors certificate into Polish language if it's issued in language other than Polish or English.

Apostille stamp for academic or government certificates is the recognition of official documents issued in a country that is signatory to the Rome Status of which Nigeria is not a signatory. Therefore since documents that are issued in Nigeria can not be Apostilled, then Legalization of those documents at the Polish embassy is the only alternative to Apostille stamp.

3. You are required to Translate your documents while you are in Poland if it's required by the school. Find out from the international office.

4. You can only legalize your documents for the purpose of recognition in Poland which alternative to Apostille stamp at the Polish embassy.

Hope you are clear.

Please always maintain social distance and always wash your hands with soap and water. COVID-19 is real! Please stay safe!!!

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
terry026:
Lol, I know, I meant the University, sorry.. A friend told me his school (Collegium Civitas) doesnt accept NECO, thats why I asked to be sure.. I already authenticated my NECO Certificate back in 2014 before leaving for India, but I dont think I got Eligibility Certificate... Do I still need it?

Yes you would need an Eligibility letter.

I still think they all accept Neco, waec and even nabteb. Cos they don’t state it on their requirements.

You should check the schools requirements on their website. Do a screenshot let’s see.

You can even send them a mail.

Otherwise, there are lots of school that accepts Neco Jare.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Who told you that your grade in your BSc is too low for masters? What's is your CGPA? I advise you give it a try and don't rely on heresay because people are good at discouraging others. Even those who graduated with a third class still do masters. It all depends on the school, course and how strong your motivation letter is.

If you are going for a Second degree, then its better you don't mention it to the embassy. You are above 30 and might find it difficult to get a visa because your purpose of going to Poland is not very convincing and looks suspicious. Going for a Bsc degree while you already have one is very suspicious especially from a Nigerian applicant. This is my opinion though.

terry026:
Hello Folks, thank you all for your helpful contributions here. My questions are:
1. I want to apply for another Bachelors Degree in Poland, I already completed one at India (but doesnt have the required percentage most schools are asking for Masters). I hope age (28+) wont be a problem for both Bachelors studies admissions and visa processing?

2. A friend told me his school in Poland doesnt NECO. Can I get suggestions/advice on the popular schools that accepts NECO for Bachelors degree application?

Thank you...
Re: Polish Student Visa by EmmanuelR78: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
There is work bro

manneger2:
bro is there work in city of Wroclaw
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=NwaUdi1 post=87929348][/quote]

Thanks so much bro

#NWAUDI#
I sent you a personal message cos your ID sounds like nwa nna. lol

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by terry026(m): 5:17am On Mar 31, 2020
We use percentage in India, but its equivalent to a 2nd Class Lower (3.xx) in Nigerian system.... Most schools demands 55% and mine is 51%.... Age is not above 30, its 28+...

NwaUdi1:
Who told you that your grade in your BSc is too low for masters? What's is your CGPA? I advise you give it a try and don't rely on heresay because people are good at discouraging others. Even those who graduated with a third class still do masters. It all depends on the school, course and how strong your motivation letter is.

If you are going for a Second degree, then its better you don't mention it to the embassy. You are above 30 and might find it difficult to get a visa because your purpose of going to Poland is not very convincing and looks suspicious. Going for a Bsc degree while you already have one is very suspicious especially from a Nigerian applicant. This is my opinion though.

Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2020
#28yrs Noted! If your point is equivalent to second class lower, then i encourage you to go ahead and apply for a Master degree. It's your motivation letter that speaks for you.

Meanwhile what is your discipline? And who told you that your grade is too low for masters?

terry026:

We use percentage in India, but its equivalent to a 2nd Class Lower (3.xx) in Nigerian system.... Most schools demands 55% and mine is 51%.... Age is not above 30, its 28+...

Re: Polish Student Visa by terry026(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2020
My discipline is Computer Science and Electronics, but trying to apply for MA International Relations...
I was told through emails by most of the schools, except University of Warsaw and University of Lodz, saying, they dont consider the percentage as final requirement, that it will be after the result f the online test... But still scared of the Unknown...

NwaUdi1:
#28yrs Noted! If your point is equivalent to second class lower, then i encourage you to go ahead and apply for a Master degree. It's your motivation letter that speaks for you.

Meanwhile what is your discipline? And who told you that your grade is too low for masters?

Re: Polish Student Visa by NwaUdi1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ok... Please read carefully.

To start with, there is no correlation between CS and IR whatsoever as such, you have a very slim chance of getting an offer of admission.

This is because CS is a very different discipline entirely, and you can't master in IR because it's assumed that you lack the basic knowledge of what IR is.

So it's always advisable to pick a course that has links with your Bachelors. I will advise you to go for masters in Cyber Security or Informatics.

As for the requirement for admission decision. They are right if they told you that they don't consider only your percentage as the final requirement.

You probably didn't read to understand what the email was saying because you are already afraid that will not make it. TAKE THAT LOW SELF ESTEEM OUT OF YOUR MIND.

Normally, your application and documents is usually analyzed by the admission board of the particular faculty your applied to through the online test to ascertain your eligibility for a Master degree by checking the compatibility of your Bachelors with the Masters intended course of study as well as your motivation. That is why i told you earlier that a strong MOTIVATION LETTER is one of the major determinant of your chances of getting an admission offer.

I hope you understand everything now, and i hope i have alley your fears so far. So give it a try bro.

terry026:

My discipline is Computer Science and Electronics, but trying to apply for MA International Relations...
I was told through emails by most of the schools, except University of Warsaw and University of Lodz, saying, they dont consider the percentage as final requirement, that it will be after the result f the online test... But still scared of the Unknown...

Re: Polish Student Visa by terry026(m): 12:32am On Apr 01, 2020
Thanks a lot for your replies bro, and for the advice too.. Actually, two of my friends whom we studied the same course in India are already studying MA IR at Collegium Civitas in Warsaw.. Concerning the email about my percentage, only University of Warsaw and University of Lodz gave similar replies on not taking only my first degree grades into consideration. I emailed like over 15 schools, and they most said they dont accept bellow 55%, thats why I had that fear. I didnt know they do consider Motivation letters...

NwaUdi1:
Ok... Please read carefully.

To start with, there is no correlation between CS and IR whatsoever as such, you have a very slim chance of getting an offer of admission.

This is because CS is a very different discipline entirely, and you can't master in IR because it's assumed that you lack the basic knowledge of what IR is.

So it's always advisable to pick a course that has links with your Bachelors. I will advise you to go for masters in Cyber Security or Informatics.

As for the requirement for admission decision. They are right if they told you that they don't consider only your percentage as the final requirement.

You probably didn't read to understand what the email was saying because you are already afraid that will not make it. TAKE THAT LOW SELF ESTEEM OUT OF YOUR MIND.

Normally, your application and documents is usually analyzed by the admission board of the particular faculty your applied to through the online test to ascertain your eligibility for a Master degree by checking the compatibility of your Bachelors with the Masters intended course of study as well as your motivation. That is why i told you earlier that a strong MOTIVATION LETTER is one of the major determinant of your chances of getting an admission offer.

I hope you understand everything now, and i hope i have alley your fears so far. So give it a try bro.

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=NwaUdi1 post=87929348][/quote]

Well said bro, thanks!

(scan of the secondary school leaving certificate with apostille stamp or legalization certificate (must be translated into English). It gives one right to study in higher education institutions in the country where it was issued)

The document is already in English but my confusion from their above statement is whether it will still be translated into polish during legalization or just legalization?

Also, can this legalization be done in any Nigerian court of law ?

Finally, only sec school cert. and degree was mentioned under this legalization, does it also cut across other relevant documents like transcripts?

Thanks for candid response!

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2020
drehenry:

Well said bro, thanks!

(scan of the secondary school leaving certificate with apostille stamp or legalization certificate (must be translated into English). It gives one right to study in higher education institutions in the country where it was issued)

The document is already in English but my confusion from their above statement is whether it will still be translated into polish during legalization or just legalization?

Also, can this legalization be done in any Nigerian court of law ?

Finally, only sec school cert. and degree was mentioned under this legalization, does it also cut across other relevant documents like transcripts?

Thanks for candid response!

If you read the previous posts on the thread you’d realize most, if not all of the questions have been answered.

The screenshot you sent stated translate to English. Your documents are already in English, so there wouldn’t be any need for that.

Also legalization is done at the ministry of education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs respectively.

It’s better you legalize ALL your relevant documents. Even if you don’t need them for your school, you might need them in the future over there. So legalize all.
Legalization goes a long way to show that your documents are authentic and not fake.
I hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Okolie1986(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Pls brother, I had a 3rd class with CGPA of 1.95. Can I get admission for masters degrees? And which university will you recommend for me. Thanks

NwaUdi1:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Skymoore1004: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
It will be very hard to get masters with this CGPA. 2:2 is already hard not talk more of 3rd

Goodluck tho
Okolie1986:
Pls brother, I had a 3rd class with CGPA of 1.95. Can I get admission for masters degrees? And which university will you recommend for me. Thanks

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Okolie1986:
I want to study a fresh degree in ICT and I am 30 years old. Which polish university will you recommend for me. Thanks

You can as well help yourself out by running a search on google. There are thousands of school you can apply to, but remember to stick to the big cities, if you want to study and work.
Age isn’t so much of a factor in Europe. I’ve seen people above 30 going for bsc in Europe. It’s not USA or Canada. So you can always give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by absong6523: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Veraumeh:
Please is anyone here applying to catholic university of Lublin or does anyone know about the school plz signify , I need help with some informations as I just got admission to the school

I have been having an issue paying my application fee through tpay to this school. Kindly help with the payment method and process. Thanks God bless you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Okolie1986:

Skynoore1004 already said it all.. this CGPA would most likely not fly, you’re better off going for a second bachelor.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jaycew:

Skynoore1004 already said it all.. this CGPA would most likely not fly, you’re better off going for a second bachelor.

@Jaycew and co. I just want to say a big Thank you for your continuous support to this group. Covid 19 has really slowed down a lot of admission process. But By God grace things will get back to normal.

A big shout out to everyone home and abroad. Please stay indoor & maintain good hygiene. Stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
kid7soccer:

@Jaycew and co. I just want to say a big Thank you for your continuous support to this group. Covid 19 has really slowed down a lot of admission process. But By God grace things will get back to normal.

A big shout out to everyone home and abroad. Please stay indoor & maintain good hygiene. Stay safe

Amen. I can’t wait for the pandemic to be over.

Stay safe too. xo

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Guys check this school out at Poland Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology.
The tuition is very cheap though and I wanna ask if anyone knows anything about the school and do Poland give Nigeria student visa often.
Thank You.
Hey please does any one know about this school??
Poland Japanese Academy in Warsaw?
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jaycew:

Hey please does any one know about this school??
Poland Japanese Academy in Warsaw?
I check online found some so information. First it a private school, the fees are cheap. It is regarded as one to the best ICT universit universities In Poland. What I don't like is there is no information on Wikipedia about the school. Here is the link to the fees on the website

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.pja.edu.pl/en/tuition-fee&hl=en-NG&grqid=b6LSYJ8j
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2020
kid7soccer:
I check online found some so information. First it a private school, the fees are cheap. It is regarded as one to the best ICT universit universities In Poland. What I don't like is there is no information on Wikipedia about the school. Here is the link to the fees on the website

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.pja.edu.pl/en/tuition-fee&hl=en-NG&grqid=b6LSYJ8j

Yeah, thanks a lot. Saw that too
Also skeptical about the name poland japanese Academy

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jaycew:

Yeah, thanks a lot. Saw that too
Also skeptical about the name poland japanese Academy
Yes dear, let's just keep to the school know.
Re: Polish Student Visa by collinso89: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
I have a Bachelors in Animal Science (1st Degree BSc). So, as I was filling a Polish Admission Form for Masters Degree, I was asked how many Diploma I have. Please, I wish to ask, do they count Bachelors as Diploma? Can someone help
Re: Polish Student Visa by okocha170(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good afternoon guys, I'm actually new on this platform and i will like to make a very strong enquiry about one of the requirements to get an admission in studying an MSC program program POLAND.

* Precisely i have all other documents available except my CERTIFICATE. my school gave us an ATTESTATION to Bachelor degree and SOR, reason being that my school convocation isn't scheduled for anytime soon. will it be accepted by schools in Poland? and i was told it is going to be an issue at the embassy too. i just wanted to be enlightened. THANKS YOU'LL in anticipation.

i will appreciate responds pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.