Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (910541 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 02, 2020
If you are using credit card please make sure you get at least 3M for higher chances

Freshprince777:

For someone that has like 2m in all as self sponsoring will it be better to get the credit card as proof of funds or submit ur pay slips,employment letter and e tax card certificate?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Freshprince777: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Spec7:
If you are using credit card please make sure you get at least 3M for higher chances

Okay thanks . please I need to confirm: if applying for masters need authentication of certificate?
Re: Polish Student Visa by papadenzel(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
I am trying to secure a consulate appointment for a national visa/work visa as I already have work permit from ministry in Poland in place. But I have tried for a week now and not successful. Can anybody giv a hint how to successfully book an appointment at the consulate?

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Xavi2019:

Like how much, please?
6-8k dollars
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2020
Xavi2019:

Hi, I am applying to the same school too. How far have you gone with your application process?
Hey are you going for bsc or masters?
And what course? Because there are no ongoing applications.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2020
lazarski Admission will be open for international student April, Jagiellonian university is also a good choice of school

Jaycew:

Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2020
Spec7:
lazarski Admission will be open for international student April, Jagiellonian university is also a good choice of school

Hi
Thanks a lot, yes Jagiellonian is highly ranked. But the tuition fee is quite on the high side
4000€/ year, international relations bsc.
Lazarski’s tuition is less than 2k€
Is lazarski a good school?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Of course Lazarski is a good school and I’m actually contemplating if I should apply to Jagiellonian or lazarski uni

Jaycew:

Hi
Thanks a lot, yes Jagiellonian is highly ranked. But the tuition fee is quite on the high side
4000€/ year, international relations bsc.
Lazarski’s tuition is less than 2k€
Is lazarski a good school?

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Soccerbrat(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Please who is in university College of enterprise and administration in Lublin ?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Spec7:
Of course Lazarski is a good school and I’m actually contemplating if I should apply to Jagiellonian or lazarski uni

Yaay... undergraduate studies or pgd?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
I’m applying for undergraduate programs (MANAGEMENT)

[i][/i]
Jaycew:

Yaay... undergraduate studies or pgd?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
Spec7:
I’m applying for undergraduate programs (MANAGEMENT)

[i][/i]
Nice international relations here.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
Alright bro, we just have to be patient so we could get things right

Hope all documents of yours are prepared already for submission to the school ?

Jaycew:

Nice international relations here.
Re: Polish Student Visa by YOMITEWIN(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
papadenzel:
I am trying to secure a consulate appointment for a national visa/work visa as I already have work permit from ministry in Poland in place. But I have tried for a week now and not successful. Can anybody giv a hint how to successfully book an appointment at the consulate?

Someone should just reply this young Man

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Olivier6ix:
if you are self sponsoring yourself, what would be your ties to your home country?
You can use credit card cos it was written in the means of proof of funds but I haven’t see one person given visa based on credit cards yet. So, I will just tell you what worked for everyone...payment slip, employment letter, national ID card, affidavit from your sponsor.

If you are going for Master's from Nigeria, which of the employment letter are you presenting when you haven't gotten there let alone of securing job
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
which school in Poland offer courses that's related to Animal science for masters program.And how can i benefit from their scholarship program?

University of Krakow
Re: Polish Student Visa by papadenzel(m): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2020
YOMITEWIN:

Someone should just reply this young Man

Abeg o. Help me plead with them. In distress now as till date no date till after 29th . Yet cant even book a forward date to know am making progress and my work permit is from 1st of April.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Jaycew(f): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2020
drehenry:

If you are going for Master's from Nigeria, which of the employment letter are you presenting when you haven't gotten there let alone of securing job
He actually meant your sponsors employment letter. Smh
Re: Polish Student Visa by valenti12(m): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2020
Spec7:
Admission will be open April, you can visit the ministry of education and foreign affairs in Abuja for authentication
What are the documents one should authenticate, for undergraduate program?
Warsaw university of Technology is one of the schools I am waiting on to open for admission application. Is it a good school?

Cc. Olivier6ix
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2020
Yes and please go with your Waec certificate and Testimonial, Original copies

Freshprince777:

Okay thanks . please I need to confirm: if applying for masters need authentication of certificate?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2020
All schools in Poland are good, go with your waec and testimonial, your testimonial enables them to issue you your legibility letter.... Original copies

valenti12:

What are the documents one should authenticate, for undergraduate program?
Warsaw university of Technology is one of the schools I am waiting on to open for admission application. Is it a good school?

Cc. Olivier6ix

3 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Olivier6ix: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
Spec7:
Yes and please go with your Waec certificate and Testimonial, Original copies

what do you need WAEC certificate for when you are going for masters?
Re: Polish Student Visa by valenti12(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
Spec7:
All schools in Poland are good, go with your waec and testimonial, your testimonial enables them to issue you your legibility letter.... Original copies

I already have BSC already, vying for a second BSC. Do I still need to provide testimonial? I no even know how that one be, it's been long.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Olivier6ix: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
I forgot to put this here, when you get to poland...they gon crosscheck and verify your documents at the airport. I spent close to three hours at the airport

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please Did you use credit card as a self sponsor ? If yes how much was in your account

Congrats once again Chief

quote author=Olivier6ix post=87162683]I forgot to put this here, when you get to poland...they gon crosscheck and verify your documents at the airport. I spent close to three hours at the airport [/quote]
Re: Polish Student Visa by Xavi2019: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Jaycew:

Hello,
I am going for masters. International Relations.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shercorp(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2020
Hello please who has abnur's contact.?
I would like to ask him a few questions about Warsaw university of technology where he schools?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Shercorp(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Abnur please if you are still on this thread, Signal. Thanks bro.
Re: Polish Student Visa by kid7soccer(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Olivier6ix:
I forgot to put this here, when you get to poland...they gon crosscheck and verify your documents at the airport. I spent close to three hours at the airport
abeg can I pm u

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (568) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.