Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Is God Fair...??? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Fair...??? (3987 Views)

There Is God And He Answers Prayer / Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pr0ton:
EzioAuditore

Whatever choice one chooses to make has already been foreknown by God, good or bad.

The determining factor of what one eventually chooses is the person's condition at that time and his or her environment.

Take for example, Adam and Eve wouldn't have sinned if there was no Lucifer and forbidden tree, condition and environment.

They had the choice to reject or accept Luci's voice, right?

But then, they accepted his voice and gave in to his enticing words.

And remember that "God knows everything even before it happens"

So consequently He had known what would EVENTUALLY happen to Adam and Eve with the presence of Luci and the forbidden tree.

Now if He was trying to play loving and fair, He would change the condition, i.e take away the forbidden tree and Luci.

But He left them anyway, knowing what would happen in the end.

And it's not fair.

No! It is a persons ability to do the right thing in the most testing of circumstances that makes you worthy of either heaven or hell. That's pretty fair to me.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Right now you have a choice, but you are choosing your self over anything else. This choice you may or may not have mad has already been written, bye!

So which choice am I making? The one ur God knows I am going to make? Isn't that a good thing?
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
frank317:

So which choice am I making? The one ur God knows I am going to make? Isn't that a good thing?

The good thing is if you choose the right choice and by that you're making it what God knows you're going to make.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Pr0ton: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

No! It is a persons ability to do the right thing in the most testing circumstances that makes you worthy of either heaven or hell. That's pretty fair to me.

Ok. Just this question. Does God not know what one will eventually choose in the end?
Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

The good thing is if you choose the right choice and by that you're making it what God knows you're going to make.

OK my choice influences or determines what choice God knows I am going to make?

Even if I make a bad choice, God already knows. And the fact that I am doing what he already knows is a good thing. Or do u want me to do otherwise? How is that possible!
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
frank317:

OK my choice influences or determines what choice God knows I am going to make?

Even if I make a bad choice, God already knows. And the fact that I am doing what he already knows is a good thing. Or do u want me to do otherwise? How is that possible!

Remember our talk about the time traveller who knows all about your future. Think of it this way, is it not what you're doing right now that influences the future he knows? But you don't know what that future is, all you can do is make sure you're on the right path. And by that it means staying in the right path was the future the time traveller met.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pr0ton:

Ok. Just this question. Does God not know what one will eventually choose in the end?

He knows what you will choose, but in the end, did you not make the choice on your own? You chose!
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
The Omniscience God!

Then God looked over all he had made, and he saw that it was very good!(Genesis 1:31)

He didn't see this coming. Perhaps He did.

The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled.(Genesis 6:6)

After Saul disobeys Samuel, God says, "I regret [= repent] that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following Me and has not carried out My commands" ( 1 Samuel 15:11).

In conclusion, the more you look, the less you see.

Just make money or die trying, forget about this Jewish manuscripts.

1 Like

Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Remember our talk about the time traveller who knows all about your future. Think of it this way, is it not what you're doing right now that influences the future he knows? But you don't know what that future is, all you can do is make sure you're on the right path. And by that it means staying in the right path was the future the time traveller met.

Like I said, I am OK with not knowing the future, but the moment u tell me my creator knows my future and what he knows about me must come to past... Everything falls apart.

That means evry mistake I did in the past, the death of my loved ones, the pains I went through for things not my fault and mistakes I made, God knew them before they happened. And the dummy just sat down and mopped?

He knew I would go through pains because of my mistakes and because he knew that means there would have been nothing I could have done about it. In fact they all happened because he knew and all he knew must come to past.

His knowledge made it happen because I couldnt have gone through any other thing apart from the pains no matter the choice I made.

Remind me exactly what he is doing with this knowledge again.

1 Like

Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
frank317:

Like I said, I am OK with not knowing the future, but the moment u tell me my creator knows my future and what he knows about me must come to past... Everything falls apart.

That means evry mistake I did in the past, the death of my loved ones, the pains I went through for things not my fault and mistakes I made, God knew them before they happened. And the dummy just sat down and mopped?

He knew I would go through pains because of my mistakes and because he knew that means there would have been nothing I could have done about it. In fact they all happened because he knew and all he knew must come to past.

His knowledge made it happen because I couldnt have gone through any other thing apart from the pains no matter the choice I made.

it seems you're suffering from existential crisis, I really hope you're not depressed. If that truly is the case then I suggest you talk to someone about it, don't go slitting your wrist or anything.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Weah96: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
EzioAuditore:

This your time traveler, is he also the designer of the person he is watching or just a neighbor with a time machine? A neighbor with a time machine can see your future and know your deeds, but if the neighbor was the person who designed your mind and body in his laboratory, then he is the author of your deeds.

I'm sure you've seen the Matrix where humans are hooked up to machines that populate their minds with cyber lives. The machines design EVERY decision/activity in the lives of everyone hooked up to them.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Weah96:

This your time traveler, is he also the designer of the person he is watching or just a neighbor with a time machine? A neighbor with a time machine can see your future and know your deeds, but if the neighbor was the person who designed your mind and body in his laboratory, then he is the author of your deeds.

I'm sure you've seen the Matrix where humans are hooked up to machines that populate their minds with cyber lives. The machines design EVERY decision/activity in the lives of everyone hooked up to them.

But in this case no one is influencing your decision. You make the decisions, he just happens to know what the decisions are going to be.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by An2elect2(f): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
simplex2:

"Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty."

Do you need a dictionary also?

Is a very handsome man a perfect being?

you just pick any verse where perfect is used and fling it here.

Pls quote one bible passage where a man or an angel is called a perfect being not one of their qualities described.

Simple.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by StormAngel(f): 12:21am On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

good gracious!!! sad
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Weah96: 5:32am On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

But in this case no one is influencing your decision. You make the decisions, he just happens to know what the decisions are going to be.

He allegedly is the designer of my neurons and somatic cells, each of which is custom made for me and only me. That's an example of a decisive influence right there.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 6:15am On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

it seems you're suffering from existential crisis, I really hope you're not depressed. If that truly is the case then I suggest you talk to someone about it, don't go slitting your wrist or anything.

What? Now that he is completely overwhelmed he delves into a theater session.

Christians do this too... They tell u that u are suffering from hatred for God.

Well my post was to make u see how meaningless ur theory about ur God is. My refferal to the past is to make u see how ridiculous all the nonsense u have been talking about ur God is

U obviously lack the ability to reason properly and that's why u are a Muslim. You need to stop making meaningless and ridiculous assumptions about ur God and face the reality about ur life.

Look at the whole amount of effort u have been using to explain ur invisible God that only lives in ur mind. Isn't it obvious he does not exist?

Existential crisis indeed. And u are suffering from what? Sever delusion?

1 Like

Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

What? Now that he is completely overwhelmed he delves into a theater session.

Christians do this too... They tell u that u are suffering from hatred for God.

Well my post was to make u see how meaningless ur theory about ur God is. My refferal to the past is to make u see how ridiculous all the nonsense u have been talking about ur God is

U obviously lack the ability to reason properly and that's why u are a Muslim. You need to stop making meaningless and ridiculous assumptions about ur God and face the reality about ur life.

Look at the whole amount of effort u have been using to explain ur invisible God that only lives in ur mind. Isn't it obvious he does not exist?

Existential crisis indeed. And u are suffering from what? Sever delusion?

Lmao! Dude, you were unfortunate to fall into the ridiculous man made fallacy called christianity, that's why you're an atheist. At this point your mind is too tiny and rotten to comprehend the theory of God, thanks to the endless mind raping you've been given by your so called "men of God" I see everything perfectly because I understand that I am the architect of my own actions, and I will live with my actions, whether glorious or tragic, but You are too self indulged and arrogant to believe in a higher power. Your bickering and gormless rants only prove what I've always suspected, the end result of almost every christian is atheism, thats just the truth. You know what, you can go drink your liver death, spear as many bearded clams as you can, heck you can stick your dangler up a gazoo for all I care, its not my beautifull bum on the line here, I tried but you're not batting on a full wicket mate. You've gone to the dogs.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Weah96:

He allegedly is the designer of my neurons and somatic cells, each of which is custom made for me and only me. That's an example of a decisive influence right there.

Let's get something straight here, are you an atheist?
Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lmao! Dude, you were unfortunate to fall into the ridiculous man made fallacy called christianity, that's why you're an atheist. At this point your mind is too tiny and rotten to comprehend the theory of God, thanks to the endless mind raping you've been given by your so called "men of God" I see everything perfectly because I understand that I am the architect of my own actions, and I will live with my actions, whether glorious or tragic, but You are too self indulged and arrogant to believe in a higher power. Your bickering and gormless rants only prove what I've always suspected, the end result of almost every christian is atheism, thats just the truth. You know what, you can go drink your liver death, spear as many bearded clams as you can, heck you can stick your dangler up a gazoo for all I care, its not my beautifull bum on the line here, I tried but you're not batting on a full wicket mate. You've gone to the dogs.

OK... Now he is attacking Christians. Can u ever be more confused!
U know I can't go there with u. U are as delusional as the Christians u mock, but I don't expect u to see it.

But pls can u remind me again what your so called perfect God does with the future he sees? Does he just enjoy the show or is his old assssss too lazy to anything meaningful with it?
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Pr0ton: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

He knows what you will choose, but in the end, did you not make the choice on your own? You chose!

Yh.. I made the choice based on the condition and the environment. And He knew already what choice I would make.

What if the choice was a bad one, He knew beforehand still...

Shouldn't He have interfered (by altering the condition and environment) to make my choice a good one?
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

U know I can't go there with u. U are as delusional as the Christians u mock, but I don't expect u to see it.

But pls can u remind me again what your so called perfect God does with the future he sees? Does he just enjoy the show or is his old assssss too lazy to anything meaningful with it?

He's sitting waiting for you to do all all the f*cked up sh*t you're supposed to do! So when he's ready to fry your sorry a*s you can't say you didn't do it!
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

He's sitting waiting for you to do the f*cked up sh*t you're doing, so when he's ready to fry your sorry a*s then you can't deny what you've done.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Pr0ton:

Yh.. I made the choice based on the condition and the environment. And He knew already what choice I would make.

What if the choice was a bad one, He knew beforehand still...

Shouldn't He have interfered (by altering the condition and environment) to make my choice a good one?

You made the bad choice because you're not a good person.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Pr0ton: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You made the bad choice because you're not a good person.

Oh. Here we go. Wasn't He the one who created me that way? The ability to choose good or evil? And consequently set me in the possibility of sinning? Why not good always?
Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

He's sitting waiting for you to do all all the f*cked up sh*t you're supposed to do! So when he's ready to fry your sorry a*s you can't say you didn't do it!

Lol... And this is the God u serve? Five times a day, u hit ur head on the for him? What a waste.

Such an imaginery being does not even deserve to eat my sh.it just like my dog.

Thank for the show buddy. People like u make me glad I worship no God.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Pr0ton:

Oh. Here we go. Wasn't He the one who created me that way? The ability to choose good or evil? And consequently set me in the possibility of sinning? Why not good always?

Don't mind him... His God sets the pace of the future... Sees it how it would be and what he sees must come to pass. Then the confused God turns around and blame u for doing what he had seen that u must do.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

Lol... And this is the God u serve? Five times a day, u hit ur head on the for him? What a waste.

Such an imaginery being does not even deserve to eat my sh.it just like my dog.

Thank for the show buddy. People like u make me glad I worship no God.

Yeah mate! And you better learn to lick his ass like a dog licks peanut butter or well...you know. This is the result of when pillocks try to think, an absolute clusterfuck of a human being.
Thanks to you too, people like you remind me how miserable plug ugly winnits are without Tauheed. Goodluck, you're gonna need it because you're as mad as a bag of ferrets.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Yeah mate! And you better learn to lick his ass like a dog licks peanut butter or well...you know. This is the result of when pillocks try to think, an absolute clusterfuck of a human being.
Thanks to you too, people like you remind me how miserable plug ugly winnits are without Tauheed. Goodluck, you're gonna need it because you're as mad as a bag of ferrets.

Smh... Muslims.

Lol...ok

1 Like

Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Pr0ton:

He created you with a clean slate, sure it might be testing circumstances, but he wants you to stick to him no matter what, that's what makes a good person. At this point I realise that atheists actually just choose not to believe because its easier, they prefer a hedonistic lifestyle above all, and to that I say, Goodluck finding a shade in hell. Ciao!
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

Smh... Muslims.

Lol...ok

Lol! Athiets, even worse than the feminazis. Alright dweeb.
Re: Is God Fair...??? by frank317: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

He created you with a clean slate, sure it might be testing circumstances, but hei wants you to stick to him no matter what, that's what makes a good person. At this point I realise that atheists actually just choose not to believe because its easier, they prefer a hedonistic lifestyle above all, and to that I say, Goodluck finding a shade in hell. Ciao!

OK, wanted to back out but just decided to show u ur foooolly before i leave.

So how can ur God WANT me to stick to him when he already KNOWS I will not stick to him?

Is he that slow? Evden with the knowledge of the future he acts like a slowpoke. I wonder what he would be like without this knowledge... A total slowpoke?
Re: Is God Fair...??? by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

OK, wanted to back out but just decided to show u ur foooolly before i leave.

So how can ur God WANT me to stick to him when he already KNOWS I will not stick to him?

Is he that slow? Evden with the knowledge of the future he acts like a slowpoke. I wonder what he would be like without this knowledge... A total slowpoke?

How can you not understand this? It takes a special brand of dimwit to not comprehend how this works. The problem with you bellends is even if someone says something that makes sense, you prefer to just ignore it, consciously or unconsciously, who knows what's going on in that ball useless fats you call your brain. If someone truly is this naive and stupid then he definitely deserves whatever is coming to him.

It's been absolutely amazing interacting with you, like I said, people like you remind me of who I never want to be. " And if I swallow anything evil, put your finger down my throat"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Korean DRAWS The Picture Of HELL / The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God / God’s Existence: The Deist Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.