Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

After They Will Say We Spoilt Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After They Will Say We Spoilt Nigeria (768 Views)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / We Say We Want Change Yet... By Mathias Orhero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After They Will Say We Spoilt Nigeria by cocoduck: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2015
After they will say we destroyed their country, but they are the architects of this failure and we are the victims, yes go on and say that we like playing victim. The only solution is we are sorry, we were young in those days and we were also naive (on both sides) so that is the result of our way of thinking back in those days. Simple! And start showing signs of remorse and the real Change not foisting Buhari and expect us to lie down and worship him, no it can't be. You blame corruption for all Nigeria's problems but forget that the real problem is lack of unity and you cannot for people to be united, you cannot force oil to mix with water by stirring the two liquids however violently, you MUST put the modalites that will make people to decide personally to join. Now that is real unity, and as far as I can see nothing is being done. The one GEJ did we are imploring Buhari to look into it with sincerity but his supporters abuse us with unprintable words, giving excuses like, Gej did not do it well, he did for political reasons (if it is not political, what else can it be? We are talking about political reforms for God's sake). So you can all see for your selves, I am not crying (so don't dare tell me to cry you an ocean or a river), I just want to tell you why I preferred to vote GEJ and now that the owners of the geographical expression have take power, you go ahead and even shove your d1c*s up Nigeria's a55.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihrJB7Lmx9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDaHlTaHJw
Especially the last video, why would the Major not kill that man the portrays himself as a national leader but actually a tribal champion? Remember the leaders where quite young and naive, so it takes two to tango, the igbos got the best jobs because they were well educated, so a true leader should have made sure his followers get well educated too, and they will end up competing, that is how to achieve greatness.
For example I am a Man UTD fan, let say ManUTD decides not to compete with the likes of FCB, RM or Bayern Munich, and decide to play in a league of their own, where the rules are made by Man UTD, how can we get for example UEFA Champions league trophy? What we are doing especially the ones that feel they won the war (with SO much help from USSR, GBR, Czechoslovakia, etc) is, to make rules of their own, forget about world best practices and try to play in a league of their own, so that is why Nigeria has not been able to achieve any feat since 1960, Doyin Okupke said Nigeria is not America and they wanted to eat him raw forgetting that the US stared achieving so many GREAT feats immediately after the birth of the country, long before Nigeria was born.
Remember it takes two to tango, you might say we were trying to monopolize everything then, but Nigeria at the time was the wonder of the third world and was on her way to first world status, and if igbos Occupied the most part of the economy, is yoruba or Hausa humbling her selves to go and learn the open secret being the success and competing with Igbos a crime?

1 Like

Re: After They Will Say We Spoilt Nigeria by Jetjacky(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2015
you're right my guy, but I still support the biafran state
Re: After They Will Say We Spoilt Nigeria by cocoduck: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Jetjacky:
you're right my guy, but I still support the biafran state
Fine by me, I know that it is because of the injustices we face daily in Nigeria, I support Biafra but my heart still tells me not to give up on Nigeria at least not just yet.
Re: After They Will Say We Spoilt Nigeria by delishpot: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2015
I will like to see this biafra state sha.
Re: After They Will Say We Spoilt Nigeria by Jetjacky(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2015
cocoduck:

Fine by me, I know that it is because of the injustices we face daily in Nigeria, I support Biafra but my heart still tells me not to give up on Nigeria at least not just yet.
lol no p LA. but once biafran is actualized I'm porting straight!!

(1) (Reply)

Treking For Buhari / Appeal Letter To President & VP Elect! / #babaonechance Considering Shutting Nairaland Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.