Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) (779 Views)

Rebranding PDP, Waste Of Time – Gulak / Picture: The Youths Are The New Face Of PDP. PDP National Conference / Goodluck And PDP Supporters Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2015
In as much that we have experienced loss, yet we have accepted this as a wayfoward as a party and as a country. This is the time to uproot the weeds in our great party and strategize for the ideology we've believed, the beautiful thing about democracy is that opposition, failures make u strong while stronger opposition and failures makes you stronger. We must find strength in weakness , restructure and position our party again . Contribute on what u think will help to restore the party's pride.
Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by temitemi1(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2015
Those WEEDS are in apc already grin grin grin. We are coming back strong n refresh! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by ba7man(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2015
I came here to read comments. cool

This should be fun.
Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by kay1one2(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Have a good mouth piece. Start by winning grassroot elections again like state House of Assembly no matter how small the position. Have a good pair in 2019 presidential elections!
Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by adekennis(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2015
OP.... YOU CAN DREAM FOR AFRICA
Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2015
kay1one2:
Have a good mouth piece. Start by winning grassroot elections again like state House of Assembly no matter how small the position. Have a good pair in 2019 presidential elections!
We need a team of strategists, analysts and image makers. We also need a team that comprise of influential members and supporters to back the implementation of sound stratetiges and policies and will support the members of the first team.. The second team should naturally be experienced and provide leadership. Another group that are willing to engage the incoming incumbent and their party in debate and criticism must be in place(I have detailed recommendation but won't publish here). We need contact and mobilisation among others. Most importantly, we need "organised" social media presence and not allow the incoming incumbent the monopoly of the social media. #My take

1 Like

Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by dgr8truth(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2015
The task of rebranding and rebuilding PDP is a very difficult one but attainable.

firstly the party needs to do is to apologise to nigerians for its arrogance at governance, exhibited by some of its political fools and gold-diggers.

secondly, the party need to start fronting result oriented people, with integrity, trust and respect for the rule of law and nigerians.

The current miss of the party needs to be shaken. We need a good miss of technocrats and politicians.

We should not rush at the national leadership yet. 2019 is to early for us to return. We have done more harm than good to our national political life. So we should take our time to right the wrongs.

Lastly, we are now an opposition party and so we should do our work well. Criticise constructively and with clear alternatives if need be. Commend the govt when policies work. We must be an opposition with a difference.

#wearecomingbackstrongandbetter

2 Likes

Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2015
Btw: you don't plan on a public place like NL, you only implement lest your opponent use yur strategy against you. grin
Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by tucky200(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2015
This SK badt gan .....Abeg make una con join me
Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by Aegon(m): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2015
Secure a propaganda machinery like NATION newspaper, TVC, etc.
Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
We need a team of strategists, analysts and image makers. We also need a team that comprise of influential members and supporters to back the implementation of sound stratetiges and policies and will support the members of the first team.. The second team should naturally be experienced and provide leadership. Another group that are willing to engage the incoming incumbent and their party in debate and criticism must be in place(I have detailed recommendation but won't publish here). We need contact and mobilisation among others. Most importantly, we need "organised" social media presence and not allow the incoming incumbent the monopoly of the social media. #My take
How can a hypocrital fool strategize? You want to promote your blog. Idi0t

1 Like

Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by reborn1: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
We need a team of strategists, analysts and image makers. We also need a team that comprise of influential members and supporters to back the implementation of sound stratetiges and policies and will support the members of the first team.. The second team should naturally be experienced and provide leadership. Another group that are willing to engage the incoming incumbent and their party in debate and criticism must be in place(I have detailed recommendation but won't publish here). [size=16pt]We need contact and mobilisation[/size] among others. Most importantly, we need "organised" social media presence and not allow the incoming incumbent the monopoly of the social media. #My take

Another protection things.....

1 Like

Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by tomakint: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
PDP needs to patch up few things to be a formidable force against 2019. These few things include: Social media (her re-branded image, constructive criticisms against the ruling party and achievements needs to be beamed constantly to the general public through this outlet). Grassroot connection-only Fayose remains a worthy example in this regard, PDP needs to learn from him. If they need to win Lagos, somebody like Koro needs to be groomed for this. Serving PDP candidates must be a united force. cool
Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by solid3(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
I'm here to rep Abuja chapter.
Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=temitemi1 post=33018028]Those WEEDS are in apc already grin grin grin. We are coming back strong n refresh! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!![/quote love your passion
Re: REBRANDING PDP ( Pdp Members/supporters Only) by ba7man(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
See how you just provided a lot of colourful trash.

Why not produce technocrats and politicians that actually deliver projects that will win the masses over (like APC rode on Fashola's works)........not those TV achievements of GEJ and his likes.

Talking about strong media presense when despite taking over the media with the most despicable campaigns ever witnessed in Nigeria, PDP still lost.

PDP lacks intelligent members, only crass, arrogant, obtuse, insultive members.

If this dude I quoted that's supposed to be the "smartest" of their bunch can spew the crap up there and think is a good plan............sorry for you lot.

No wonder Temitemi1 and Firefire is at home with PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Prince Offers Bentleys To Bombers (photos) / Abia Re-run: Caskets Dropped On Major Streets In Aba To Instil Fear In Voters / Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.