Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

A 40yr Old Married Man With 2 Children Inlove With His Sister-in -law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 40yr Old Married Man With 2 Children Inlove With His Sister-in -law (1298 Views)

Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Romance: 33yrs Old Married Woman Caught Giving "Mouth Action" To A 15 Year Old Boy / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 40yr Old Married Man With 2 Children Inlove With His Sister-in -law by chigomiced: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2015

I’M a 40-year-old married man with two children. I have been in love with my sister-in -law since I got married to her sister. We loved each other. We had no sex before she got married but, after her marriage, we had sex. Her house is only 20 kilometers from mine, so I used to meet her every month. After 12 years of wedlock, she still has no child …she goes into hotels to have sex with me. Now that she is a working-class woman, she calls me only once or twice a month. I asked her if she wants a break-up and she said no, but one day I decided to face her. I told her that I couldn’t live without her. She said our meeting was no longer guaranteed, but she would try to call me daily, though she was not interested in me again. So I told her not to call me again. She still called me several times, but I did not reply and she stopped calling me. I became puzzled and called her but she replied that now she neither wants to talk to me nor meet me again in her life.

Two years have passed and she only sends me messages on my birthday, but doesn’t call or pick my calls. I am ruined because I cannot live without her. What do I do?

I want her back and I’ve told her many times that I was sorry for my behavior, but no response from her. She comes to my house with her husband and only talks formally with me. She does not even touch me. Is this the end of our relationship?

PS: No be me oooOOooooOooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A 40yr Old Married Man With 2 Children Inlove With His Sister-in -law by Noloss(f): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2015
U have a wife but dat did not do u, now tell me what is inbetween ur sis inlaw's leg dat ur wife did not have? My only 2cents for u is to give ur life to Christ so as to be free fron impending crisis

1 Like

Re: A 40yr Old Married Man With 2 Children Inlove With His Sister-in -law by chigomiced: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2015
Noloss:
U have a wife but dat did not do u, now tell me what is inbetween ur sis inlaw's leg dat ur wife did not have? My only 2cents for u is to give ur life to Christ so as to be free fron impending crisis

u mean the 40yr old man ryte wink

2 Likes

Re: A 40yr Old Married Man With 2 Children Inlove With His Sister-in -law by Noloss(f): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
chigomiced:

u mean the 40yr old man ryte wink
Just hope it is not what am thinking!
Re: A 40yr Old Married Man With 2 Children Inlove With His Sister-in -law by chigomiced: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Noloss:

Just hope it is not what am thinking!

me too wink

1 Like

Re: A 40yr Old Married Man With 2 Children Inlove With His Sister-in -law by Blackfire(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
phsycollogically men fall in love with there sister in law,and vice versa.. solution is to deal with the feeling at the onset
Re: A 40yr Old Married Man With 2 Children Inlove With His Sister-in -law by chigomiced: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Blackfire:
phsycollogically men fall in love with there sister in law,and vice versa.. solution is to deal with the feeling at the onset

now that the feelings hav passed onset stage nkor wink
Re: A 40yr Old Married Man With 2 Children Inlove With His Sister-in -law by Blackfire(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
chigomiced:

now that the feelings hav passed onset stage nkor wink

never allow it to pass 'the onset', if not wait and enjoy the nemesis
Re: A 40yr Old Married Man With 2 Children Inlove With His Sister-in -law by chigomiced: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Blackfire:

never allow it to pass 'the onset', if not wait and enjoy the nemesis

i will relay ur msg wink

(1) (Reply)

Judge This Guy / 8 Signs She Might Be The Right Woman. / A Man Squatting To Urinate Like A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.