Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? (1438 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / When A Girl Doesnt Know Whom To Choose Among Her Numerous Suitors(photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by DMainMan: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
FOR THE LADIES:

If you were to choose a husband, exclusively
out of the 7 options below, which one will you
rather pick.

1. Ugly but caring
2. Handsome but rude
3. Handsome, caring but unfaithful
4. Rich but ugly and short
5. Handsome, caring, faithful but broke
6. Totally broke but religious
7. Very rich, caring, handsome but impotent

cc: Seun
Ishilove
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by Emmanuel247(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmm ladies Ova to you
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by ibroauthen(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thank God say na for ladie lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by Rapsodee(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Most of them will chose 3,forget it they won't marry a broke nigga
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by Svelteb(f): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
these conditions na wa oo.... will defo go 4 no5. no4 wud av bn cool but dat U word there spoils it. I gat to secure my children's future na.
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by Cholls(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
my brother the cleaner in my office said she will pick number 7 with no regret.
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by tintingz(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ladies choose one and love your man. tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
DMainMan:
FOR THE LADIES:

If you were to choose a husband, exclusively
out of the 7 options below, which one will you
rather pick.

1. Ugly but caring
2. Handsome but rude
3. Handsome, caring but unfaithful
4. Rich but ugly and short
5. Handsome, caring, faithful but broke
6. Totally broke but religious
7. Very rich, caring, handsome but impotent

cc: Seun
Ishilove

None.. I deserve better. .. Those getting caring, faithful, handsome and rich husbands don't have two heads.. grin grin smiley kiss

He may not be so handsome, just look good atleast like a human being.. Then he may not be so financially buoyant but he should have enough to take care of the family. Besides, what business does a broke man have getting married? Except ofcourse the wife is financially stable. . I see no reason attracting responsibilities you can't handle...

Ehhh, just felt like typing wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by MhisIjay(f): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mst I get married
If yes, then I will make do with d 7th option sad
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by milkymesh: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
MhisIjay:
Mst I get married
The best option so far. His impotence is definitely his loss. It wont stop you from satisfying self sexually. How she does it is left for the impotent man who chose to marry to bear. grin
MhisIjay:
Mst I get married
The best option so far. His impotence is definitely his loss. It wont stop you from satisfying self sexually. How she does it is left for the impotent man who chose to marry to bear.
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by JuanDeDios: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
MarvellousGod:
None.. I deserve better. .. Those getting caring, faithful, handsome and rich husbands don't have two heads.. grin grin smiley kiss

He may not be so handsome, just look good atleast like a human being.. Then he may not be so financially buoyant but he should have enough to take care of the family. Besides, what business does a broke man have getting married? Except ofcourse the wife is financially stable. . I see no reason attracting responsibilities you can't handle...

What you typed made a ton of sense. smiley
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
none of the above..lol
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
JuanDeDios:

What you typed made a ton of sense. smiley
Thanks smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
I think no 7 is my best option
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by Rajjah(f): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
MarvellousGod:

u re so right dear.
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by ABEngine(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Most times Na biological clock dey decide, at the tail end of time some of these ones I dey see for here go turn prayer warriors.

My response to a similar thread for the men would be, that lady I can find a home in. The last I checked beauty comes from within. Every other attribute Na bonus. Kindly let MaryKay do her job when necessary.
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by pretydiva(f): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
No 5. I will get a good paying job 2 sustain d family. Den wil later set up a business 4 him
Re: Ladies, Who Will You Choose Among These Husbands? by edithokoye0096: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Option 7 goes for me

(1) (Reply)

Photo: The Kinda Man Ladies Want... / Shocking Facebook Photos, Shows Teenager Being Defiled [18+] / Ladies I've Got Question For You All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.