Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity (1837 Views)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / She Will Kiss You Non-stop With This Simple Romantic Tips..read Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by Gflat: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
1. Make a short breakfast for her on bed: once a while you can wake up an hour before she does and make a light meal for her (cornflakes or toast bread with tea might be ok)

2. Help her with her chores: now you might be thinking "these stuffs are for couples" but believe me bro, these little things count...she is not a maid, you should help her sweep or do some little stuffs in the kitchen once a while

3. Compose a song for her: this is another key to a lady's heart. I know, not everybody has that micheal jackson kind of voice, just let it come out anyhow it is, she will definitely listen to the words if your voice is unpleasant grin

4. Take her out on a surprise date: you can ask for her schedule before she starts her day and make plans. Take her to the movies or a restaurant then order her favorite meal... we guys make a lot of mistakes and it sucks! We don't do stuffs we use to do during the time we woo a girl immediately She accepts to date you...

5. take pictures together: as easy as this sounds, most guys find it difficult to take pictures with her girlfriends. Not because they don't love her, but because they'v gat many other "fishes" to catch and they don't want to blow their cover tongue (I know you know what I mean)

6. Listen to her: what a lady loves most is someone who listens to her ask from anybody! It is as simple as doing nothing and stare at her when she speaKs...but ask some questions and keep it rolling so she will know you are following her wink

it is not about how many girls you can woo, but how happy/special you make that that girl feel - Gflat cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by smvinreal(f): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
If i will not still like you enof all those things won't work but that number 3 might make me like you alittle but won't still change my mind

1 Like

Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by Mekus68: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
I know all diz tins alredy.

Dz lady above me, its lyk u ar not lovable at alllllllll
Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
1 2 is so important to us....unfortunately many African guys don't believe in such.
Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by spartan2709(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
smvinreal:
If i will not still like you enof all those things won't work but that number 3 might make me like you alittle but won't still change my mind

Ada ada(flavour)

Will dat do? tongue
Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by spartan2709(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
1 2 is so important to us....unfortunately many African guys don't believe in such.

Av tried no1 a couple of times n loved d suprise

But waking up earlier Dan ma gurl ain't easy

grin
Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
rokiatu:
Must we do everything? na wa o... if African guys r not doing it free our asses... am still wondering y most women in d world today claim dat Nigerian guys r d most romantic?? Don't agree? Try google.com
Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by zealot4me(f): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
1, 4 and 6
Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by justmag(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
smvinreal:

You telling us among all the things listed, a little song will change your mind? Lol.
Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by Cherlene(f): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gflat:
1. Make a short breakfast for her on bed: once a while you can wake up an hour before she does and make a light meal for her (cornflakes or toast bread with tea might be ok)

2. Help her with her chores: now you might be thinking "these stuffs are for couples" but believe me bro, these little things count...she is not a maid, you should help her sweep or do some little stuffs in the kitchen once a while

3. Compose a song for her: this is another key to a lady's heart. I know, not everybody has that micheal jackson kind of voice, just let it come out anyhow it is, she will definitely listen to the words if your voice is unpleasant grin

4. Take her out on a surprise date: you can ask for her schedule before she starts her day and make plans. Take her to the movies or a restaurant then order her favorite meal... we guys make a lot of mistakes and it sucks! We don't do stuffs we use to do during the time we woo a girl immediately She accepts to date you...

5. take pictures together: as easy as this sounds, most guys find it difficult to take pictures with her girlfriends. Not because they don't love her, but because they'v gat many other "fishes" to catch and they don't want to blow their cover tongue (I know you know what I mean)

6. Listen to her: what a lady loves most is someone who listens to her ask from anybody! It is as simple as doing nothing and stare at her when she speaKs...but ask some questions and keep it rolling so she will know you are following her wink

it is not about how many girls you can woo, but how happy/special you make that that girl feel - Gflat cheesy

Aaawh, your contents are PLEASANT.
Peculiarly 6 and 2 ENCHANT me.

Cherlene
Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by khassy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gflat:

be a rich guy

forget all this useless methods angry
Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Must we do everything? na wa o... if African guys r not doing it free our asses... am still wondering y most women in d world today claim dat Nigerian guys r d most romantic?? Don't agree? Try google.com
Most Romantic? Lmfao hahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahhaah!
Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:21am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Most Romantic? Lmfao hahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahhaah!
Yh... like I said use google.com grin Well... Not bad sha cos we ain't in first 15.. _The Italians n spanish r rocking d charts.... Casanovas n d rest... Well... its all gud..
Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Yh... like I said use google.com grin Well... Not bad sha cos we ain't in first 15.. _The Italians n spanish r rocking d charts.... Casanovas n d rest... Well... its all gud..
hahahahahaha I still dey laugh. What were you thinking when you wrote that? Na hunger cause am or alcohol? grin
Re: Simple Romantic Gestures That Will Make Her Love You Till Eternity by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahahahaha I still dey laugh. What were you thinking when you wrote that? Na hunger cause am or alcohol? grin
None actually... maybe self defence... Damn! its not dat I ain't romantic... wen it comes to Sex nd Romance I have d basic knowledge... True tho not all Nigerian guys r romantic...

(1) (Reply)

Ever Been Asked Out By A Girl/lady? / Want To Go Into A Relationship But Can't Trust Any Guy Or Myself To Do So. / How True ? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.