Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? (1976 Views)

How Girls Ask For Sex. / Why Do Girls Ask "The Question" After Sex? / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by lordthree(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
So i've been friends with this girl for years and recently we started having sexx, a month ago i asked her out and she said she liked us how we are, fast forward to today she texted me and asked what are we? and i said we are friends and she stopped replying.. why are girls so confusing?
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by mjgoshi(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
They reason with their hearts not brain cool
They reason with their hearts not brain
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by agarawu23(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
next time tell her we are "we" grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by MRBrownJ: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
lordthree:
So i've been friends with this girl for years and recently we started having sexx, a month ago i asked her out and she said she liked us how we are, fast forward to today she texted me and asked what are we? and i said we are friends and she stopped replying.. why are girls so confusing?

do you fukc all your friends? at best you guys should be lovers or friends with benefits.
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by ronald4lif(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol! You served her the pudding she'd served you earlier so she shouldn't take offence on that.

You know a lot of these girls pretends a lot. She might have never really meant it when she told you that you both are just friends. Like which girl will say she's just friends with a guy she's f*cking?. She'd hope you'll tell her some nice lines when she said that but you didn't. That must have touched her. Poor girl!

Now after realizing that you're not forthcoming like she wanted, she decided to take the lead by asking you same question. Hoping this time you'll be forthcoming and tell her what she want to hear. But you didn't again. Bad guy you should have done better and be nice lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by Hila12(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Just an advice bro,

If you wanna keep those friendships of yours, learn to stop f**king your friends.
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by skylane: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
So sex is no more a lovers thing again its now a friends (just) things abi? I dnt know hw this world hav become disdays, I will neva trust my girlfriend with anoda guy dat is just a friend with her,cos of peeps like u,may God hav mercy
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by justmag(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Girls don't know what they want. You need to kno that first of all. They just work with what's good at the moment!
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by lordthree(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
Lol! You served her the pudding she'd served you earlier so she shouldn't take offence on that.

You know a lot of these girls pretends a lot. She might have never really meant it when she told you that you both are just friends. Like which girl will say she's just friends with a guy she's f*cking?. She'd hope you'll tell her some nice lines when she said that but you didn't. That must have touched her. Poor girl!

Now after realizing that you're not forthcoming like she wanted, she decided to take the lead by asking you same question. Hoping this time you'll be forthcoming and tell her what she want to hear. But you didn't again. Bad guy you should have done better and be nice lol.
exactly, the thing is she plays games way too much
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by lordthree(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
next time tell her we are "we" grin
chai this answer for sweetgringrin
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
lordthree:

chai this answer for sweetgringrin
grin
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by lordthree(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
justmag:
Girls don't know what they want. You need to kno that first of all. They just work with what's good at the moment!
they just have to be complicated
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by Demlad99(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Suitable answer would have been "we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator".
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
lordthree:

Lmao!

This op triggered so many memories.

Is it the false talks to keep a p.u.ssy on the leash or the false talks to make a girl take it off in the heat of the moment in order to get the gash?

Eledumare, forgive. cry
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by lordthree(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Demlad99:
Suitable answer would have been "we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator".
lmaooooooo you this guy
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by FLAWLES(f): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
lordthree:
what are we??
.NOTHING BUT PENCILS IN THE HAND OF THE BEHOLDER

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by lordthree(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
9jacrip:

Lmao!

This op triggered so many memories.

Is it the false talks to keep a p.u.ssy on the leash or the false talks to make a girl take it off in the heat of the moment in order to get the gash?

Eledumare, forgive. cry
see this badt guy
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by lordthree(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
FLAWLES:
.NOTHING BUT PENCILS IN THE HAND OF THE BEHOLDER
gringrin
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
lordthree:

see this badt guy

Lol
Bros na make God help guys jare.
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by Missmossy(f): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eeyah she didn't wanna be friendzoned grin
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by brownjulie(f): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
We ask because it is very important to define your relationship...where you keep your boyfriend is different from where you keep your runs/sex mate... You might not really understand, its girls thing.
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by ivyT(f): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Demlad99:

make waleAdenuga catch u ehn,u don finish b dat
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by ronald4lif(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
She want to know if you're just fxck buddies or if there's anything serious to expect. But I find the question unnecessary as the guy will only tell her what she want to hear, the sweet talking and all even if she's just a fxck buddy to him.
Re: Why Do Girls Ask ; What Are We? by Demlad99(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
ivyT:

make waleAdenuga catch u ehn,u don finish b dat

Lol, that's plagiarism too?

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day About Girls / What Are Your Right If You Are Being Raided In ASHEWO JOINT? / Is This Relationship Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.