Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290913 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sambet423: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
hello sir
sir i just came accross your post on nairaland and i am erymuch intressted in the binary robot for rise and fall and all...i would apriciate it if i get the ful version sir so i can put it to use...i have a 2580usd account will it work on it...pls help

thanks..i await your reply
sam david

email....sambet523@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Princegav: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
sambet423:
hello sir
sir i just came accross your post on nairaland and i am erymuch intressted in the binary robot for rise and fall and all...i would apriciate it if i get the ful version sir so i can put it to use...i have a 2580usd account will it work on it...pls help

thanks..i await your reply
sam david

email....sambet523@gmail.com
2580 USD WHERE UNA DEY GET THIS KIND MONEY SEF
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by engronalight: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2015
good morning my brother .hope you slept well.I downloaded and opened the btm trial you posted on 4shared as you directed, both on my vps on on my laptop but both didn't run. I also ran the registrasi file found inside it then it gave me the following hwid XXXXXXXXX on my laptop and on my vps XXXXXXXXXXX respectively.I actually pasted the btm trial inside the folder created by the one i downloaded from the official site without over writing the original .pls correct me where I did wrong and send me the relevant details to continue the registration.so sorry for my late reply, its not easy for me here.thanks a bunch and work safely bro.

PLS I SENT YOU THE MESSAGE WITH THE REAL HWID SHOWN IN YOUR PROVIDED EMAIL.

ONE MORE BRO!PLS HLEP ME WITH THE DD RECOVERY SCRIPT MY EMAIL IS engronalight@yahoo.com and my accounts CR327173 AND VRTC1118472.I USE DIFFERENT MAIL TO LOGIN
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Jig5aw(f): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Plantain chips production! Fairly used Single Band impulse plastic sealer is up for sale. Interested persons can contact seller on 07062194569 or 09081132354. Price is negotiable
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by engronalight: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Waiting for the boss Oga Ndidim as today is weekend. smiley smileysmileysmiley
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Princegav: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
BoSs don lockup...
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ndidim:

Boss when are we going to hear from you again.. I swear I so much miss you here. Pls ooh don't forsake us here.. We still have undergraduate here sir and am still one..
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fifteen1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please house, can I use gtbank card to fund binary.com account if not which way should be the best to fund d account
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Maybachexelero: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Boss...kindly help me with the software please. my email is temytai@gmail.com

Thanks boss

AKBINARY:
ITS SUNDAY MORNING CHURCH THINGS,HELLO RANDOM INDEX 50
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
on vacation will be back soon
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
fifteen1:
Please house, can I use gtbank card to fund binary.com account if not which way should be the best to fund d account
you can use your gtbank card to fund it
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by binarykid(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
fifteen1:
if u fund with ur debit card, withdrawing on binary.com go b wahala ooo.. kindly get a perfectmoney account and fund thru it
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Optionalx: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
@Ndidm

Please ND help me with the this key, the previous one was wrong thks

TMB05242152172348X5

still waiting
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by engronalight: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2015
engronalight:
good morning my brother .hope you slept well.I downloaded and opened the btm trial you posted on 4shared as you directed, both on my vps on on my laptop but both didn't run. I also ran the registrasi file found inside it then it gave me the following hwid XXXXXXXXX on my laptop and on my vps XXXXXXXXXXX respectively.I actually pasted the btm trial inside the folder created by the one i downloaded from the official site without over writing the original .pls correct me where I did wrong and send me the relevant details to continue the registration.so sorry for my late reply, its not easy for me here.thanks a bunch and work safely bro.

PLS I SENT YOU THE MESSAGE WITH THE REAL HWID SHOWN IN YOUR PROVIDED EMAIL.

ONE MORE BRO!PLS HLEP ME WITH THE DD RECOVERY SCRIPT MY EMAIL IS engronalight@yahoo.com and my accounts CR327173 AND VRTC1118472.I USE DIFFERENT MAIL TO LOGIN
My brother help your fellow country man make e fit make small money online take help himself as he no wan tif and no one to help o.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
When will my Boss be back Oooh. I really need him here. The best I ever got from him was his script. Just so perfect. God best you Mr Ndidi where ever you are. The only thing I need now is contact so I can make him my mentor... SHalom..
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by psalmpsalm: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kindly help with the script for strategy 1, 2, 3 ,4 and 5. All the strategies. This is my real account...CR110958 while virtual is VRTC230449
Also help generate the full version for my TBMatic. The serial number is TBM1Z42526525129X5. I have sent you mail many times with plenty reminder pls assist.
For BMT my HWID is 1B6B4-90568A
My email is psalmsonite@hotmail.com

Thanks. May God continually bless you.

Regards
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by engronalight: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
positiveM:
When will my Boss be back Oooh. I really need him here. The best I ever got from him was his script. Just so perfect. God best you Mr Ndidi where ever you are. The only thing I need now is contact so I can make him my mentor... SHalom..
m brother share me ur script settings nah .the thing don dey misbehave or me nw.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BabaGodwins: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hello Mr ndidi and the binary thread family.
Pls sir its been long i vidited the thread last due to somethings beyond my comtrol and when i came back i noticed that i ve missed alot and that you have gone far.

Pls sir and everyonee in the house, I need ur help in trading binary profitably. I can say I'm a newbie who hasn't earn money from binary but loses.

I will like Mr didi and others in the family to help me with the full version of script/strategies/robot I can use to trade currency pair and random index.
I will be very grateful if Mr ndidi sir and everyone in the house who has benefited from Mr Ndidi could kindly help me.

Thanks in anticipation of ur response sir.
I have a small account.

email babagodwins@gmailgmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by crossblane1(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2015
pls guys do u have Bollinger bands template that has alarm.pls share with me.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by engronalight: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Whatever happened to Ndidim?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2015
Hi Greenie PiPle, hope you guyz are still rocking da PIP world. It's good to come here and see how the pages has increased from 45 to 102 the last time i visited here. It shows you guyz are really doing great wink. Just to let you guyz know if you don't give up you nor get distracted by noisemakers around you, You will definately make it out of the crowd. A solid FX and FXBO trading system...14 wins since yesterday (8wins since i woke up) and the day is still young.

Cheers guyz. cool

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Elemosho:
Hi Greenie PiPle, hope you guyz are still rocking da PIP world. It's good to come here and see how the pages has increased from 45 to 102 the last time i visited here. It shows you guyz are really doing great wink. Just to let you guyz know if you don't give up you nor get distracted by noisemakers around you, You will definately make it out of the crowd. A solid FX and FXBO trading system...14 wins since yesterday (8wins since i woke up) and the day is still young.

Cheers guyz. cool

Wonderful God, all the indicators where dey that chart don reach to form another ministerial list!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways, try package am for your fellow cult members in the house!!!!

Nice to hear from you again.....

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
omakay:

Wonderful God, all the indicators where dey that chart don reach to form another ministerial list!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways, try package am for your fellow cult members in the house!!!!

Nice to hear from you again.....

Checking your last post, I realised you are still begging Ndidi for TBMatic Random Strat cool. Anywayz, I wish you guyz all da best. For the info, my cult members are not on this thread and can never be. They are too busy making money, improving on their strats on daily basis and trading professionally. By the way, where are Wappy, Accenture, Sunwalk, Akbinary, etc... and now Ndidi is keeping off. Doesn't that signal that the pros are leaving you guyz to live your trading lives all by yourselves . The earlier you guyz get serious and define yourselves out of the crowds the better.

That's my last 3 trades for the day (11-3) at the end.

Cheers to Y'all cool!

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Elemosho:

Checking your last post, I realised you are still begging Ndidi for TBMatic Random Strat cool. Anywayz, I wish you guyz all da best. For the info, my cult members are not on this thread and can never be. They are too busy making money, improving on their strats on daily basis and trading professionally. By the way, where are Wappy, Accenture, Sunwalk, Akbinary, etc... and now Ndidi is keeping off. Doesn't that signal that the pros are leaving you guyz to live your trading lives all by yourselves . The earlier you guyz get serious and define yourselves out of the crowds the better.

Cheers to Y'all cool!

Now i see why you had issues with the members of the house.

Just because i commented on your post, you decide to insult me. Anybody wey read my post go know say the cult members i am talking about are all members of the house both silent and nonsilent.

And its very funny that you claim to have left the crowd and are doing well. If so, then what is your aim of posting pictures and dropping posts in the first place. Something does not just add up. If you want to stay silent, REMAIN SILENT.

I commented on your post as a jolly good fellow and as a regular group member who is active here. If you have another agenda, na your wahala be dat oooo..

Your comments did not subtract from profits i made in today's business and am also not sure yours' was affected either.

YOU NEED TO TAKE A CHILL PILL...

YOU CANNOT FIGHT WITH EVERYONE EVERYTIME..

5 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by codedwura(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Elemosho:

Cheers to Y'all cool!
This is the cold truth but in a cruel way... angry
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
omakay:

Now i see why you had issues with the members of the house.

Just because i commented on your post, you decide to insult me. Anybody wey read my post go know say the cult members i am talking about are all members of the house both silent and nonsilent.

And its very funny that you claim to have left the crowd and are doing well. If so, then what is your aim of posting pictures and dropping posts in the first place. Something does not just add up. If you want to stay silent, REMAIN SILENT.

I commented on your post as a jolly good fellow and as a regular group member who is active here. If you have another agenda, na your wahala be dat oooo..

Your comments did not subtract from profits i made in today's business and am also not sure yours' was affected either.

YOU NEED TO TAKE A CHILL PILL...

YOU CANNOT FIGHT WITH EVERYONE EVERYTIME..

Very Interesting.....Kindly bring out the insult from my post.

The essence of the post is to strengthen those in the verge of quitting. I can't count how many messages i have received with a lots of drawdowns from people on this thread and why some had to leave and some had to quit and some still thinking of quitting. If i hadn't seen pictures of wins at the time i came to this thread maybe i wouldn't have been so challenged to get to this level. Back then, each time i come to this thread and see pictures of wins from Wappy and the likes I say to myself, if this guy can then i can too and i never rested until i forced myself out.

If you are making profit as you have claimed, no need to still be running after TBMatic. If your comment was as a jolly good friend as you have claimed, people won't chat me up to disregard your comment.

I left here somewhile ago and returned only to still see people running after one thing or the other....that is pathetic. I honestly wish i could throw some hands of extension but trust me at the end of the each day i come here all i do is shake my head.

When chance permit me, i will offer free signal services (1Hr expiry trades) to some selected members on this group who has earned the respect. That would be after my completion of professional certification in Market Technician next year (CMT). Until then, stay safe guyz cool
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
If you trade forex or interested in trading forex, a friend of mine offers free signal service. His number is .... Tell him you are from me (ELEMOSHO) and would like to join the BMW group. The first group where i am is full (maximum of 100 people allowed in Wsap group). He would add you to the second group. He also gives BO signals (long duration trade, not less than 2hrs expiry) about 3 BO signals a day.

The earlier you guyz start learning to trade FX or BO the better. Random is only profitable for people who can break the programming code. It regularly breaks the PA rule. I only trade 2 or 3 trades from there and i close that market. If you ain't trading FX or BO you ain't a trader, you are only gambling and definitely it can't last!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Elemosho:
If you trade forex or interested in trading forex, a friend of mine offers free signal service. His number is 07066202027. Tell him you are from me (ELEMOSHO) and would like to join the BMW group. The first group where i am is full (maximum of 100 people allowed in Wsap group). He would add you to the second group. He also gives BO signals (long duration trade, not less than 2hrs expiry) about 3 BO signals a day.

The earlier you guyz start learning to trade FX or BO the better. Random is only profitable for people who can break the programming code. It regularly breaks the PA rule. I only trade 2 or 3 trades from there and i close that market. If you ain't trading FX or BO you ain't a trader, you are only gambling and definitely it can't last!

Cheers.
u eeeh,hw sure d number of dat friend of urs isn't urs? my guy chill,ur scamming methods r outdated,u nid 2 upgrade

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 12:25am On Oct 15, 2015
Elemosho:

Cheers to Y'all cool!
You are one of the noisemakers we've got here.. Please go with your professionalism and your friend Whatapp group. We certainly don't need you here. We are just okay with what we've gotten so far from Ndidi and other good guys here.. If shame go let you reply this post, I want you to point out one good thing you've offered this thread. Elemosh or wetin be your name. I beg you in the name of God pls be silent on this thread if you've got nothing to offer. Okay?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 12:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Elemosho:

Very Interesting.....Kindly bring out the insult from my post.

The essence of the post is to strengthen those in the verge of quitting. I can't count how many messages i have received with a lots of drawdowns from people on this thread and why some had to leave and some had to quit and some still thinking of quitting. If i hadn't seen pictures of wins at the time i came to this thread maybe i wouldn't have been so challenged to get to this level. Back then, each time i come to this thread and see pictures of wins from Wappy and the likes I say to myself, if this guy can then i can too and i never rested until i forced myself out.

If you are making profit as you have claimed, no need to still be running after TBMatic. If your comment was as a jolly good friend as you have claimed, people won't chat me up to disregard your comment.

I left here somewhile ago and returned only to still see people running after one thing or the other....that is pathetic. I honestly wish i could throw some hands of extension but trust me at the end of the each day i come here all i do is shake my head.

When chance permit me, i will offer free signal services (1Hr expiry trades) to some selected members on this group who has earned the respect. That would be after my completion of professional certification in Market Technician next year (CMT). Until then, stay safe guyz cool
What is your concern when you are not here to help? abeg park well Jor.. abi not be you dey post fake earnings that time and even claiming newbie.. You are a distraction here. am so much happy with the help I got from Mr Ndidi when virtualing am going live and I will update my results here.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 4:57am On Oct 15, 2015
Posted fake earning? Lolz, that's very interesting.

I wish you guyz all the best.

I'm very very sorry abeg....make una no vex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.