Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290453 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
oga ndidim pls dont forget me oo the spider system: bizsam3@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Optionalx: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
@Ndidm

Please ND help me with the this key, the previous one was wrong thks

TMB05242152172348X5

still waiting
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by josepepe10: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Please Ndidim send me Spiderman trading system, jmgranado@hotmail.com Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by micson: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
oga ndidim pls dont forget me oo the spider system and the TBM to micsonresources@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by psalmpsalm: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
@ndidim
This is my email kindly send the spider system boss. Psalmsonite@hotmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Darkpa1: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:
Nawa oo.. there's no need for all these na guyz.. we only have one goal here... which is to make benjis trading... Most of us are misunderstanding these robot/script trading.. it was written based on existing manual trading strategies... i ve been occupied with work.. The hospital where i'm serving do post us to villages to assist other medical personnel there... That has really tied me down n due to d nature of my work, i cant continuously stare at my charts all day long.. thats why i had to automate these systems. During these period, i was able to put up a script that trades mainly based on RSI(Relative strength index).. which we all know is a very strong technical indicator used in the analysis of financial markets.

So these robots/ script doesnt trade blindly but at same time, the effectiveness of these robots/script depends on the settings u use.
The prob most guyz using robot has is greed... they cant stick to a trading plan. i know the size of my portfolio now but i still go for little take profits... but someone with $10 account will b aiming 1000 under few days... Thats it guyz.. no need need for the word battle.. let us learn to help each other coz thats the essence of our existence.

oga Ndidi abeg send the spider man system to xxxxx@com . thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by harrymoore(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:
For those that have the time for manual trades n want to stick with forex pairs n dont have any good manual system.. u can request for Spiderman trading system i will forward both v2 n 3 to ya.. is a vewi good system designed by one of these guyz from indonesia.. check it up on youtube to see how they use it. i seriouly dont have time for manual trades but this system sure worked when i use to...
Just like every other trading systems u will get better results when the market trends....

Bro, pls send me both fx strategy to sportstrategist@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Its Always nice to have read from you Boss Ndidi. Sir i wish to have the script DD recover with RF... As you've been telling us robots/scripts are all about settings. The strategy 3 script (tick picker) has been doing so well for me just that greediness won finish me this afternoon after hitting TP of $20 thrice, instead to of me to chill and continues later, I still went ahead and that was how my martingale level 7 was hit. This brought my account back to $120 from $186 am still on it now. Meanwhile, my success story i that this account was funded yesterday with $70. my email olamide468 @ gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Princegav: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:
For those that have the time for manual trades n want to stick with forex pairs n dont have any good manual system.. u can request for Spiderman trading system i will forward both v2 n 3 to ya.. is a vewi good system designed by one of these guyz from indonesia.. check it up on youtube to see how they use it. i seriouly dont have time for manual trades but this system sure worked when i use to...
Just like every other trading systems u will get better results when the market trends....

my bro. abeg i nid am too... egeolupaulinus@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by codedwura(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:
Ok.. will send it now.. u will have to translate the manual to understand it. or u follow my own method of using it from the screenshots...

Bro pls send to ninety9code@gmail.com
I cant recollect how many notifications i sent to you for yur past scripts... I pray dis click.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Done sending to all mail... Take your time to learn how it works.. know when to trade and when not to...
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
positiveM:
Its Always nice to have read from you Boss Ndidi. Sir i wish to have the script DD recover with RF... As you've been telling us robots/scripts are all about settings. The strategy 3 script (tick picker) has been doing so well for me just that greediness won finish me this afternoon after hitting TP of $20 thrice, instead to of me to chill and continues later, I still went ahead and that was how my martingale level 7 was hit. This brought my account back to $120 from $186 am still on it now. Meanwhile, my success story i that this account was funded yesterday with $70. my email olamide468 @ gmail.com

Boss my request is different ooh.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Guyz please esp those that are new to trading... try to learn a lil about support and resistance... S/R is a strong factor that greatly affect the direction of market. By just using SR i can without any doubt tell you the direction of market. u could just use horitontal lines to get good SR regions(lines).... i used the word region so many of you will not think its a magic line... But the knowledge of SR really helped me when i was into manual trading...

How do u get this SR regions? U can do that by simply drawing a straight line in a way that about 3-5 candle stick are touching the line... Thats a fair or rather good SR region. But in other to get a nearly perfect SR region.... u need to do a simple calculation using the previous days OPEN, CLOSE, HIGH N LOW value

The result u will get from the calculation will help you draw a better SR region that will help u to know when to and when not to trade...

u can easily do those calculations using camarilla calculator... u can find it online.

While using the manual system what i do is that once price gets to this region and i am not sure of what to do i stay away from trading because whenever price gets to these regions 2 things happens... Its either it test the SR region and reverse or it breaks the region and continue towards that direction....

From these i can say that...
* If a bullish candle Hits a resistance line and closes below the line... there is high tendency that the next candle will be a bearish candle(i dont know if bearish candle is right..it doesnt sound good grin)
* If a bullish candle hits a resistance line and closes ablove the line... there is high tendency that the market will continue going through that direction for a long time....

* If a bearish can hits a support line and closes below it.... there is high tendency that the next candle stick will be bullish
* if a bearish can hits a support line and closes above it... there is high tendency that the market will continue that direction for a long long time....

I would have love to continue but i'm exhausted... i will try and upload practical examples.
I hope someone learnt from this lil tutorial...

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
Optionalx:

@Ndidm

Please ND help me with the this key, the previous one was wrong thks

TMB05242152172348X5

still waiting

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:
Done sending to all mail... Take your time to learn how it works.. know when to trade and when not to...
Mr Ndidi, can u help me out with the spider man robot?
Thank you. My mail is tonynoah1@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:
Guyz please esp those that are new to trading... try to learn a lil about support and resistance... S/R is a strong factor that greatly affect the direction of market. By just using SR i can without any doubt tell you the direction of market. u could just use horitontal lines to get good SR regions(lines).... i used the word region so many of you will not think its a magic line... But the knowledge of SR really helped me when i was into manual trading...

How do u get this SR regions? U can do that by simply drawing a straight line in a way that about 3-5 candle stick are touching the line... Thats a fair or rather good SR region. But in other to get a nearly perfect SR region.... u need to do a simple calculation using the previous days OPEN, CLOSE, HIGH N LOW value

The result u will get from the calculation will help you draw a better SR region that will help u to know when to and when not to trade...

u can easily do those calculations using camarilla calculator... u can find it online.

While using the manual system what i do is that once price gets to this region and i am not sure of what to do i stay away from trading because whenever price gets to these regions 2 things happens... Its either it test the SR region and reverse or it breaks the region and continue towards that direction....

* If a bullish candle Hits a resistance line and closes below the line... there is high tendency that the next candle will be a bearish candle(i dont know if bearish candle is right..it doesnt sound good grin)
* If a bullish candle hits a resistance line and closes ablove the line... there is high tendency that the market will continue going through that direction for a long time....

* If a bearish can hits a support line and closes below it.... there is high tendency that the next candle stick will be bullish
* if a bearish can hits a support line and closes above it... there is high tendency that the market will continue that direction for a long long time....

I would have love to continue but i'm exhausted... i will try and upload practical examples.

Its quite Educative. Thumbs up Boss.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by badruf(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mr Ndidi, can u help me out with the spider man system?
fataibadru25@gmail.com

and also which broker do you use that has binary option on mt4
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by badruf(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
FOR THOSE OF US LOOKING FOR GOOD SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE INDI BELOW ARE SOME I FOUND VERY GOOD

TW ATR Channels: Like a moving average, they clearly show whether the price is strongly trending or not, but unlike an MA they provide
multiple lines for support and resistance. When the price moves to extremes in the channels you know that a retrace or reversal is
becoming likely, remembering that the price will always want to return to the middle even in a trending market.

PIVOTT :a very good pivot indi with support and resistance level plotted on the chart

support and resistnce vo2: this is a multitime frame indi it can plot higher time frame sr level on lower time frame and vice versa

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by malachytochukwu(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim pls... Malachytochukwu@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Optionalx: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ndidim:

TBM16Z4245896978X5 Please help with this key

the serial changed when i installed on the vpn

no vex abeg
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lazo: 4:53am On Oct 17, 2015
omakay:

The script is great.. I just watched your video.

The final stage that would make it a binary-voltron is adding codes that would automatically takes trades.

I am also impressed that you do not leave medium buy or sell signals behind.. ( I dey run from dem like madt) grin grin

Abeg, lets see how we can make this script a correct winning machine.

sir ndidi i'm in need of that script ooo my email crayboiy@gmail.com .....please help!!!!! thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wealthmind: 6:13am On Oct 17, 2015
Ndidim:

plz my email 300naira@gmail.com help me bro
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pmann2(m): 7:21am On Oct 17, 2015
Most of you spend too much energy and time trying to make money from binary.com. I don't go through all these complex processes yet binary.com is afraid of me, how i do it is just little secrets. You can actually make mockery of binary.com and always make withdrawal with little secret. There is no big deal posting the secret here but Nigerians abuse everything especially when they get it so easy. If you want to make money from binary.com contact me on pmann4real@gmail.com. I have simple but very powerful secret but the truth is that you won't get it free. Please note the following

1. Do not contact me, if you have no money in your binary.com account. The first thing is to fund your binary.com account. When i show you the secret, immediately you will start making money, i am not after your money but result. The little fee you will pay is nothing compared to what i make.

2. Doubters and people who are not serious should not contact me.

3. The fee for the top secret on binary.com is $20. This amount is almost like giving it out freely because it is negligible but it will still serve as a control measure.

4. Please if you happen to get the secret, do not abuse it, don't be easily carried away to give it out, be discipline and have your daily target.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2015
pmann2:
Most of you spend too much energy and time trying to make money from binary.com. I don't go through all these complex processes yet binary.com is afraid of me, how i do it is just little secrets. You can actually make mockery of binary.com and always make withdrawal with little secret. There is no big deal posting the secret here but Nigerians abuse everything especially when they get it so easy. If you want to make money from binary.com contact me on pmann4real@gmail.com. I have simple but very powerful secret but the truth is that you won't get it free. Please note the following

1. Do not contact me, if you have no money in your binary.com account. The first thing is to fund your binary.com account. When i show you the secret, immediately you will start making money, i am not after your money but result. The little fee you will pay is nothing compared to what i make.

3. The fee for the top secret on binary.com is $20. This amount is almost like giving it out freely because it is negligible but it will still serve as a control measure.

4. Please if you happen to get the secret, do not abuse it, don't be easily carried away to give it out, be discipline and have your daily target.
wow! So u too r into binary bussiness? Dats cool,atleast while dey kip wasting dia God 4saking time trading d untradable,u jst sell junks 2 dem and make ur cool money.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by viso311: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2015
oga ndidi plz i need the spider man indicator,kindly send it to viso311@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pmann2(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2015
pocoapoco88:
wow! So u too r into binary bussiness? Dats cool,atleast while dey kip wasting dia God 4saking time trading d untradable,u jst sell junks 2 dem and make ur cool money.

Your words shows clearly that you have little or no confidence in online businesses. The earlier you erase this feeling, the better for you. Choice is the most powerful weapon, i so respect choice. The fact that you are yet to succeed online is beacuse you chose not to succeed.
I have never done this before, i am a very stingy person when it comes to secrets but i just feel i should do this to help those who will believe and make the right choice.

If you have a binary.com account, fund it, give me your login details and see how i will make real and cool profit from your capital withing a short time. Action they say speaks louder than words. Just send me your binary.com account details, fund it with any amount and you will be amazed at what you will see.

I was once at your level, i tried so many things but failed including binary.com but the spirit of "never say never" helped me to get to where i am today. I am doing pretty well and i don't need anybody's money to succeed online because i have made money for myself by myself using my own money. I am a master of ROULLETE, INPLAY and BINARY. I have sound knowledge in FOREX but i make more from ROULLETE, BINARY and SOCCER INPLAYS... The difference between most of us online is our ability to take RISK. The truth is no RISK no GAIN.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pmann2(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2015
pocoapoco88:

To prove to you that i don't really need money from anybody, i will quote myself and terminate my previous post. Lets just say it was a mistake, i think my STAYING MUTE SPIRIT or STINGY WITH SECRETS SPIRIT is better.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pmann2(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2015
pmann2:

Please nobody should contact me on this. I hereby terminate it. If you do, you are wasting your time. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wealthmind: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2015
pmann2:

Please nobody should contact me on this. I hereby terminate it. If you do, you are wasting your time. Thanks

dont make any guy stop ur help

am in bro
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pmann2(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2015
wealthmind:

dont make any guy stop ur help

am in bro

One person can spoil things for everybody and one person can also make things good for everybody. I have the potential to help most persons make good return on their capital daily with little or no stress. As it stands, i no longer want money from anybody, but i can prove doubters wrong by actually making consistent profit with their accounts, but again i ask myself of what use it is. Doubters will always be doubters.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ejuna: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2015
Ndidi please send the spiderman trading system to samboola@yahoo.com. Thanks in adance
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2015
[size=14pt]Hello Boss Ndidi , I really need the script DD recover with RF pleaseeeeeee olamide468@gmail.com [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.