Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (291163 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by saintrise: 1:04pm On May 08, 2015
shalom123:
MY SYSTEM,HOW IT WORKS AND THE SETUP...
[color=#990000][/color]open two charts of RANDOM indices 25 on your binary chart..put one to 1mins time frame and the other on 5mins time frame.on the 1mins time frame put ema 8 and ema 21 thats all.

placing a call trade:

you take a look at your 5mins time frame chart first and look out for a chart pattern e.g are doji in a down trend,engulfing pattern in a down trend,piercing pattern in a down trend e.t.c. After spoting a pattern like that,then start observing ur 1mins chart for a cross over of the ema 8 from below cutting the ema 21.once it cuts enter touch + 0.400 in 3mins.observe what happens after then

placing a put trade:

you look at your 5mins chart time frame and also look out for a pattern e.g are also doji,engulfing pattern,piercing pattern all in uptrend...then go to 1mins time frame and watch out for a cut of ema 21 through ema 8 from above...enter -0.400 in 3mins.observe what happens after then.

The payout ratio might be low but the win ratio is very nice...and before i forget DON'T TELL ME THE SYSTEM ISN'T WORKING COS ALL SYSTEM WORKS BUT HAVE YOU TAKEN OUT TIME TO STUDY IT.i did this because someone mailed me and i wanted it to profit the full house,questions are allowed.
THANK YOU
pls oga shalom...this R 25 is good and working ...nice work....do u have any system settins for random 50 and 100....thanks alot..God bless una plenty
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy DEM NEVER CHANGE..PAYOUT...

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by optimisticdude(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2015
wapmasta001:
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy DEM NEVER CHANGE..PAYOUT...
Lol.... nfp is close by I guess that's one of the reasons for that one
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wapmasta001(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2015
optimisticdude:

I JUST REMEMBERED..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by accentuate(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2015
optimisticdude:

NFP just traded, though the payout is low but you are 95% sure of making something out of it.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by femiola3: 1:50pm On May 08, 2015
accentuate:

actually have not use it on lower time frame like 1 or 5 minutes but since i saw your post yesterday i started working on how we can use it on 1 or 5 minutes time frame. I added filters to only pick high probability signals.I tweak the system as follows:

5 & 10 EMA
Added Parabolic SAR
Arrow with function of EMA 5 & 10
other indicators remain the same

HOW TO GENERATE SIGNALS ON 1 MINUTES TIME FRAME

YOU ONLY WATCH OUT FOR WHEN BOTH THE ARROW AND PARABOLIC SAR WILL SHOW UP AT THE SAME TIME AND THE 2 INDICATORS CONFIRM THE DIRECTION, SEE EXAMPLE BELOW.PLEASE IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU ONLY PULL THE TRIGGER WHEN THE CONDITION SURFACE.

THE EXPIRATION TIME IS 5 MINUTES WHICH IS 5 CANDLES
....Nice one sir..God bless...but pls what of the ind for the red/green arrows...Many thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by accentuate(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2015
femiola3:
....Nice one sir..God bless...but pls what of the ind for the red/green arrows...Many thanks

use Wappy arrow just insert 5 and 10 ema to the parameters
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by femiola3: 2:04pm On May 08, 2015
accentuate:

use Wappy arrow just insert 5 and 10 ema to the parameters
..Thanks sir
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prettyboey(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2015
femiola3:
...Guy try and read small when you know you ve not been following the tread right frm the conmencement...start frm page 1 .no hard feeling
Thanx bro
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 08, 2015
saintrise:

pls oga shalom...this R 25 is good and working ...nice work....do u have any system settins for random 50 and 100....thanks alot..God bless una plenty
No sir,I don't.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 08, 2015
Good afternoon house,I read someone crashed an account...my advice is for u guys to ask questions about unclear issues.go download "disciplined trader".

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 5:22pm On May 08, 2015
shalom123:
Good afternoon house,I read someone crashed an account...my advice is for u guys to ask questions about unclear issues.go download "disciplined trader".
it's 1 tin 2 read "disciplined trader" it's entirely a different ball game 2 b a "disciplined trader".it's gud 2 read shaa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 08, 2015
My 2nd advice but most painful is for u to fund another account and trade it again...if u crash it,fund again,if u crash it,fund again and if u crash it again go and fund it again...I crashed accounts when I started,my account,my friends account and everyones account that was close to me...but today...don't give up and work ur way up to being a good trader.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kendo58: 5:54pm On May 08, 2015
babaagbe:

Which broker are u using, plz?

Bosscapital
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by dasdexter(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2015
accentuate:

actually have not use it on lower time frame like 1 or 5 minutes but since i saw your post yesterday i started working on how we can use it on 1 or 5 minutes time frame. I added filters to only pick high probability signals.I tweak the system as follows:

5 & 10 EMA
Added Parabolic SAR
Arrow with function of EMA 5 & 10
other indicators remain the same

HOW TO GENERATE SIGNALS ON 1 MINUTES TIME FRAME.

YOU ONLY WATCH OUT FOR WHEN BOTH THE ARROW AND PARABOLIC SAR WILL SHOW UP AT THE SAME TIME AND THE 2 INDICATORS CONFIRM THE DIRECTION, SEE EXAMPLE BELOW.PLEASE IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU ONLY PULL THE TRIGGER WHEN THE CONDITION SURFACE.

THE EXPIRATION TIME IS 5 MINUTES WHICH IS 5 CANDLES
nice one baba accentuate, come monday ama test it
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 12:23am On May 09, 2015
myguy01:

pls sir, au do i add indicator to my chart and which indicator is the best to use...
on your chart, at the top menu bar, you will see insert, click it, a dropdown list will show, there you can select indicator and search for the one you want to use.if you want to use the indicator you added, then from the indicator list, scroll to custom and find the indicator you added
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by signz: 8:48pm On May 09, 2015
wapmasta001:

Oga wpppy, is it true that the least money anyone can stake at 24 options is $25 per trade?

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 09, 2015
This is what i am getting from mt4 i just downloaded. someone should help on how to fix this issue please.

1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prettyboey(m): 10:34pm On May 09, 2015
papiforreal:
This is what i am getting from mt4 i just downloaded. someone should help on how to fix this issue please.
you see that becsuse the market is closed for now.. It will be reopened on Sunday 10 pm
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by bestlady001(f): 10:46pm On May 09, 2015
hi guys, I am liking what I am seeing here . I used to have interest in these things but didnt find my way. i feel the interest aroused again.
*following sha\*
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by bestlady001(f): 10:49pm On May 09, 2015
and please I dont understand, i saw at the top of my page that "someone has e-mailed you. Please check your e-mail now.".how do I reply
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 09, 2015
prettyboey:
you see that becsuse the market is closed for now.. It will be reopened on Sunday 10 pm

but i have been experirncing this since yesterday.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amolak: 8:32am On May 10, 2015
bestlady001:
and please I dont understand, i saw at the top of my page that "someone has e-mailed you. Please check your e-mail now.".how do I reply
Rubbish, is that the reason we are here?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by encrypt(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2015
amolak:
If you do not have anything good to say don't say anything. cool

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pneumaticos(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2015
amolak:

No mind the guy wey pm her/he

He go shock am when him confirm say na man
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pneumaticos(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2015
papiforreal:

but i have been experirncing this since yesterday.

He said the market will open by sunday...not today

Secondly check if mt4 is connected...

Check status below the right hand side to see connection status

I believe it should bring up the past day datas on your screen

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by okiemute23: 11:53am On May 10, 2015
Please whats the best way to fund my BOM account
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 10, 2015
pneumaticos:

He said the market will open by sunday...not today
Secondly check if mt4 is connected...
Check status below the right hand side to see connection status
I believe it should bring up the past day datas on your screen
Thanks it was connected. It made some noise when I connected my modem.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2015
okiemute23:
Please whats the best way to fund my BOM account
if you want it instant, then try credit card or make use of payment processor like pm, neteller
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Oladg2: 1:53pm On May 10, 2015
papiforreal:

Thanks it was connected. It made some noise when I connected my modem.

try to use another network to connect it or move to another area to get better network, the issue is network problem . gbam
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by okiemute23: 1:56pm On May 10, 2015
I tried my Gtbank master card but the transaction was rejected. So i asked on google and got directive for neteller. Since u included thet in your reply its safe to say i am on the right track. Thank you
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 10, 2015
Oladg2:

try to use another network to connect it or move to another area to get better network, the issue is network problem . gbam

Thanks. Will try Etisalat. Don't you think the problem is from java run time or adobe Flash?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.