Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290997 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by topeluvu(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2015
nairakobo:

smh
smiles, its fun sha
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 04, 2015
hello gurus, m still a newbie hia so i nid ur help...my prob is dat i av a mt4 platform on my pc and android but i dont receive any signals(both up and down arrow) pls i nid guide on how to set it up.....wapmaster, shalom and oda gurus shud pls come to my aid o
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by femiola3: 5:41pm On May 04, 2015
femiola3:

Good morning pls the window on my system does nt support the download...pls can you help me send the indis as an attachment to faanoolayinka@yahoo.com

Thanks.....

reminder plsssss
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wealthmind: 7:48pm On May 04, 2015
plz oooooo .

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by optimisticdude(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2015
wealthmind:
plz oooooo . na just a token
Lol...
Guy, I'll advise u if ur system is really as good as u portray it to be, to fund ur account with @least $50 (even if na borrow u borrow am) and gradually raise it up to something substantial, u can risk a consistent 5% or 10% of ur account per trade.... and before u know it, ur $50 might just turn to $250 within one month, with proper money management and discipline
Just my 2cents wink

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by hurlar2014(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2015
oga wealthmind am interested on ur indicator can u drop ur email so we can chat or whatsapp
optimisticdude:

Lol...[quote author=wealthmind post=33419684]plz oooooo . na just a token
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omotsonfx: 9:01pm On May 04, 2015
hurlar2014:
oga wealthmind am interested on ur indicator can u drop ur email so we can chat or whatsapp
..no need for his email when d phone no is already there...
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2015
myguy01:
hello gurus, m still a newbie hia so i nid ur help...my prob is dat i av a mt4 platform on my pc and android but i dont receive any signals(both up and down arrow) pls i nid guide on how to set it up.....wapmaster, shalom and oda gurus shud pls come to my aid o
you have to wait patiently for it after adding the indicator to the chart
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ariy(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
hurlar2014:

do u just join us on dis thread?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wealthmind: 9:51pm On May 04, 2015
na so bro......thanks

plz dont call d no...... lets miund our own biz

optimisticdude:

Lol...
Guy, I'll advise u if ur system is really as good as u portray it to be, to fund ur account with @least $50 (even if na borrow u borrow am) and gradually raise it up to something substantial, u can risk a consistent 5% or 10% of ur account per trade.... and before u know it, ur $50 might just turn to $250 within one month, with proper money management and discipline
Just my 2cents wink
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by optimisticdude(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2015
wealthmind:
na so bro......thanks

plz dont call d no...... lets miund our own biz

Yessir, I wont grin, thanks for telling/ reminding me to mind my biz though lipsrsealed......I guess I 4got to do that earlier by being a bit concerned undecided
All the best
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wealthmind: 10:54pm On May 04, 2015
dont get me wrong bro.....

optimisticdude:

Yessir, I wont grin, thanks for telling/ reminding me to mind my biz though lipsrsealed......I guess I 4got to do that earlier by being a bit concerned undecided
All the best
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by hurlar2014(m): 10:01am On May 05, 2015
am a newbie ok i will call him
ariy:

do u just join us on dis thread?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 05, 2015
fxstory:
you have to wait patiently for it after adding the indicator to the chart
pls sir, au do i add indicator to my chart and which indicator is the best to use...
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2015
wealthmind:
yesterday i tried to be of help bt ppl think i want to make money from it, well they were right bit at the same time want to help becos its my brain child......NOW D DEAL IS? NAME UR PRICE FOR THE VIDEO AND INDICATOR

2ND U WILL BE POSTING THE POWER OF HERCULES CREATED BY MY OGA

Can u please stop making a complete fool of yourself. you claim your strqtegy/indicator is working, why dont you fund your account and start making the money yourself instead of begging us to buy it.

folks like wapmaster, shalom, akbinary etc dropped potent indicators without asking for a dime. why not do the same and see how much God will bless yoy

5 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 11:56am On May 05, 2015
pls nobody should come here and sell strategy for any "token"
if u have sometin to sell create ur own thread....
this thread was created help the many binary traders out there improve on their winning.....not milk dem d more in the name of "token"....
people like wapmaster...shalom..sunwalk..accentuate....austynoh and many others hav been dropping wonderful strategies here...for free....are they not humans too
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by accentuate(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2015
wealthmind:
yesterday i tried to be of help bt ppl think i want to make money from it, well they were right bit at the same time want to help becos its my brain child......NOW D DEAL IS? NAME UR PRICE FOR THE VIDEO AND INDICATOR

2ND U WILL BE POSTING THE POWER OF HERCULES CREATED BY MY OGA

bros nobody is against your will to make money but what we are saying is that this thread is not meant for market purpose. Every post contributions and opinions on this thread must be freewill driven.If you wish to sell a token product you can create another thread for that purpose.

find below Live trade send to me by a binary option trader using the trend following system posted 2 weeks ago. I strongly belief that we have highly effective working strategies on this thread if all the rules are duly followed.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by stamfoxx: 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
austynoh:
THE STRAT. WORKS ON HIGHER TIMEFFRAME AS WELL

Does the yellow arrow up or down indicator repaint(SMA_Justin)?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by stmichael001(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2015
it repaints
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nairakobo: 1:38pm On May 05, 2015
Who took the last rade on EURAUD? Very good alert...

Anyways, another soup is done, u might wanna sip it....EURGBP fall till d top of next hour
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 05, 2015
stamfoxx:

Does the yellow arrow up or down indicator repaint(SMA_Justin)?
@stamfoxx
.pls..how did u get the coloured arrows to show up on ur mt4 platform after pasting it...
iv tried and tried but all to no avail......
kindly help with any info
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nairakobo: 2:01pm On May 05, 2015
nairakobo:
Who took the last rade on EURAUD? Very good alert...

Anyways, another soup is done, u might wanna sip it....EURGBP fall till d top of next hour

Now, that was a lost bet...

Pls let d expereinced ones come in to anylyse why it failed....
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by femiola3: 2:06pm On May 05, 2015
accentuate:

bros nobody is against your will to make money but what we are saying is that this thread is not meant for market purpose. Every post contributions and opinions on this thread must be freewill driven.If you wish to sell a token product you can create another thread for that purpose.

find below Live trade send to me by a binary option trader using the trend following system posted 2 weeks ago. I strongly belief that we have highly effective working strategies on this thread if all the rules are duly followed.
...Thanks for that strategy..really working for me too even in my forex trading..
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2015
nairakobo:

was the signal generated by wapmaster's strategy?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by spacebaba: 2:30pm On May 05, 2015
femiola3:
...Thanks for that strategy..really working for me too even in my forex trading..
which of the strategy are you talking about
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nairakobo: 2:34pm On May 05, 2015
odimbannamdi:

was the signal generated by wapmaster's strategy?

yes, from his strategy
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2015
nairakobo:

yes, from his strategy
if i were to be with my system, i would have investigated it.
but i suggest you consider the candle on which the arrow appeared.
are the wicks to long? is it well formed?
besides, it would have been cool if u had dropped a snapshot
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kpas4kpas: 4:23pm On May 05, 2015
pls send ur pone no to me 08038350756
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by femiola3: 5:36pm On May 05, 2015
spacebaba:
which of the strategy are you talking about
the last strategy posted by oga accentuate
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 5:50pm On May 05, 2015
nairakobo:

dia is no genuine reason y it failed given d fact dat even d so-called perfect setups fail.so d trade failed,it failed move on

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pman06(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2015
Quite alot of people are doing far more than they are being recognized. Been following the thread since last season, and threads like this prove to me that definitely, the future is bright for this country. Honest individuals giving their all to succeed, and help others succeed by dropping informations and strategies. Salute To You All.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.