Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290786 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
yinkuze2:
hello all. i was recently introduced to a signal service company in ibadan that claims to generate 81% accurate signals and at least 100 signals per month. the company is called etechone and their website is www.binarytradebonus.com. Can anyone advise me to subscribe for this monthly signal service at the rate of N15,000 per month?

Before you embark on such venture, there are few questions you need to ask yourself

1. The credibility of the signal service company. Upon visiting the website I didn't see any seriousness. A serious signal service should be able to show records of its past signals, average membership, verifiable testimonies and good customer service support. The website lacks such.
2. Do you know someone personally who can give you track records of their signals and win rates? How often do the signals come? Do they prompt you to be ready to trade way before the time to place the trade?
3. Binary Options is strongly based on good entry, short durations like 15mins expiry and 30mins expiry might be too short for signal service unless you are always online. So if you go for a trade when market has already moved significantly the signal service record it as a win but it would be a loss to you. Their own win rate would be 81% your own win rate might not be up to 60%. So how many 1hr and end of day signals do they provide? Do they alert minimum of 5mins before giving such signal trades?
4. If they have good signal service they would be popular and one or two people you know would be their member and their membership base would grow through referrals not advert.
5. Do they offer free trial period? If they don't then don't bother yourself. A serious company should give you at least 7days free trial to test the signal service with money back guaranteed if you are dissatisfied, if they offer free trial period, go for it and test their signals on demo for 1week NEVER YOUR LIVE ACCOUNT...then you can make your decisions.

I have fallen victims of such too as a newbie back then with very high enthusiasm. My failure is for you to learn from. At this level that I am, I have gone past subscribing to a signal service for what I did was to go and learn the rudiments so I can take trades myself and maybe some day soon I may consider giving signal service. For such a service, expiry would not be less than 1hr and there must be 5mins standby alert before taking a trade. That is the standard. Anything falling short of that would result to less ITM for the subscribers.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
I have gone thru their win statistics and can confirm their trades is majorly 30mins duration. If you know u are mostly online and can take trade btw 2mins from the time the alert is provided u can give it a try otherwise free am.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is quite educating.. Good advice. (y)
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by acevic: 5:12am On Nov 10, 2015
Elemosho:
If you trade forex or interested in trading forex, a friend of mine offers free signal service. His number is .... Tell him you are from me (ELEMOSHO) and would like to join the BMW group. The first group where i am is full (maximum of 100 people allowed in Wsap group). He would add you to the second group. He also gives BO signals (long duration trade, not less than 2hrs expiry) about 3 BO signals a day.

The earlier you guyz start learning to trade FX or BO the better. Random is only profitable for people who can break the programming code. It regularly breaks the PA rule. I only trade 2 or 3 trades from there and i close that market. If you ain't trading FX or BO you ain't a trader, you are only gambling and definitely it can't last!

Cheers.

Hi Elemoshi,

Im new to binary options. I would appreciate your tutoring if you dont mind in knowing the best way,strategies to trade. I deeply need this knowledge as i intend to be strongly rooted in trading.
My number is 08168960919.... Akerelev@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by michelism(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Please I need a good binary option platform where I can demo-trade before going live and a genuine broker too.
Thanks!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by acevic: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
michelism:
Please I need a good binary option platform where I can demo-trade before going live and a genuine broker too.
Thanks!

Try binary.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pmann2(m): 5:06am On Nov 11, 2015
[size=14pt]BOOM[/size]... [size=14pt]$2571.84 PROFIT MADE IN 1 HOUR [/size]... THE BROKERS DON'T LIKE ME ONE BIT ... grin grin grin

ONE OF THE GREATEST ERROR IN LIFE IS TO WRITE YOURSELF OFF... WHEN PEOPLE WRITE YOU OFF, YOU TAKE THE CHALLENGE BY WRITING YOURSELF IN.

I PLACE MY SIGNALS BETWEEN 2AM AND 5AM EVERY MORNING EXCEPT SOME DAYS WHEN AM VERY TIRED. VISIT TALK NAIRA AND YOU WILL SEE MY SIGNALS, I CHOSE TO PLACE MY SIGNAL ON THAT WEBSITE BECAUSE MOST NAIRALANDERS BEHAVE LIKE CHILDREN.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 6:51am On Nov 11, 2015
pmann2:
[size=14pt]BOOM[/size]... [size=14pt]$2571.84 PROFIT MADE IN 1 HOUR [/size]... THE BROKERS DON'T LIKE ME ONE BIT ... grin grin grin

ONE OF THE GREATEST ERROR IN LIFE IS TO WRITE YOURSELF OFF... WHEN PEOPLE WRITE YOU OFF, YOU TAKE THE CHALLENGE BY WRITING YOURSELF IN.

I PLACE MY SIGNALS BETWEEN 2AM AND 5AM EVERY MORNING EXCEPT SOME DAYS WHEN AM VERY TIRED. VISIT TALK NAIRA AND YOU WILL SEE MY SIGNALS, I CHOSE TO PLACE MY SIGNAL ON THAT WEBSITE BECAUSE MOST NAIRALANDERS BEHAVE LIKE CHILDREN.
Nice one man... Keep it up. In your post I see (-) and (+) on the barrier settings. and also the time factor of aud/USD... I want you to help clear my doubt on these.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Pls who got the forex robot from Ndidim should help forward to fidellamo@yahoo.com.

I'll be very grateful.

Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Random75: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello house,
With #500 only,you can relax while money keep flowing into your account daily.
Actually, most of you are losing more than that on daily basis with no reward LMAO grin grin grin
This happens to be the easiest way to make money online without stress.

You can visit www. successteamdaily .com to sign-up or to know more

I WISH YOU MORE GREEN IN YOUR BINARY TRADING.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by michelism(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
acevic:

Try binary.com

Thanks man.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by dasdexter(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
eyah this thread is finally decelerating, i pray it doesn't come to a halt, baba God pls bless us with an idea/strategy to revive this thread. comment amen and it will happen.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by currentprice: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
positiveM:
Nice one man... Keep it up. In your post I see (-) and (+) on the barrier settings. and also the time factor of aud/USD... I want you to help clear my doubt on these.

Pls kindly help me with the forex robot from Ndidim. Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
We have Learnt one or two things from this thread... But most of us here don't appreciate what we get for free... If your want to trade manually you've gotten spiderman V2 and v3 and if its automatically you've gotten three different automated systems here. The Script, BMT and TBmatic. which all are doing well. two days ago I bought a binary package from one so called binary guru.. With all his claIms I thought I will get a better experience from him coz I really want to make huge money from binay dot com. On studying the package it was totally fluke system. all the above mentioned system worked for best than this #16,500 package.. I hereby beg Us all to please. Help eachother on the way forward. My advice if you want automated trade system that works tbm will deliver better.. Thanks to Corper Ndidim for the great work here, May God continue to Bless him in all his doing. and to eveyone that has contributed to the progress of this thread, Heaven will progress you in all your doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
positiveM:
We have Learnt one or two things from this thread... But most of us here don't appreciate what we get for free... If your want to trade manually you've gotten spiderman V2 and v3 and if its automatically you've gotten three different automated systems here. The Script, BMT and TBmatic. which all are doing well. two days ago I bought a binary package from one so called binary guru.. With all his claIms I thought I will get a better experience from him coz I really want to make huge money from binay dot com. On studying the package it was totally fluke system. all the above mentioned system worked for best than this #16,500 package.. I hereby beg Us all to please. Help eachother on the way forward. My advice if you want automated trade system that works tbm will deliver better.. Thanks to Corper Ndidim for the great work here, May God continue to Bless him in all his doing. and to eveyone that has contributed to the progress of this thread, Heaven will progress you in all your doing.

Sure! With the new binary minimum stake, TBM is da bomb but it could be silly as well some times. BMT is good too nut it hangs in the vps. I tried stressing TBM once on a demo account and it did hit the 9th martingale. So guys have to be careful with it. Best hint is: try to get a fairly large account, keep your take profit as low as possible and trade in trending markets, you sure will always end up in profit.

Boss abeg help me with the forex robot.

Cheers!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by micson: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Please forward the EA to me boss. Your attitude has been great. micsonresources@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
fidellamo:

Sure! With the new binary minimum stake, TBM is da bomb but it could be silly as well some times. BMT is good too nut it hangs in the vps. I tried stressing TBM once on a demo account and it did hit the 9th martingale. So guys have to be careful with it. Best hint is: try to get a fairly large account, keep your take profit as low as possible and trade in trending markets, you sure will always end up in profit.

Boss abeg help me with the forex robot.

Cheers!
Boss what trade normally navigates to long matingale with TBM? I will forward the spiderman signal software. Most people mistake it for a Robot no it is not.. It is just a signal software with high percentage accuracy for manual trading.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lekan208(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
hello bro ndidim i would like you send the ea to me lekan208@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tonjeola(m): 12:06am On Nov 13, 2015
positiveM:
Boss what trade normally navigates to long matingale with TBM? I will forward the spiderman signal software. Most people mistake it for a Robot no it is not.. It is just a signal software with high percentage accuracy for manual trading.
pls send the spiderman software to me. Thanks, This is email: wealthsecret2011@gmail.com.
I tried find u on , but no way
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pmann2(m): 5:04am On Nov 13, 2015
[size=16pt]BOOM... $1566.2 PROFIT MADE IN 1 HOUR...BROKERS HOW MARKET?... cheesy cheesy cheesy ... BADDOOOOOOOO
[/size]

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pmann2(m): 5:22am On Nov 13, 2015
positiveM:

I use both +ve and -ve to achieve my aim, it all depends on what the signal is telling me at that point. But most times i like using +ve because i hate going against USD.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 5:39am On Nov 13, 2015
positiveM:

Rise fall trade with random 100. Its not always though, like I said earlier if you set a low take profit you will most likely hit you take profit before it starts martingaling for long. I experienced that when I used a take profit of $100 as I actually wanted to know the actual performance of the robot.

No, I am not referring to spidernan indi; I migjt not have the time and resources to trade manually. I an referring to the ea ,didim talked about in his last post or there about before he left. If you or anyone here got it, please help send to fidellamo@yahoo.com.

Many thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2015
fidellamo:

Rise fall trade with random 100. Its not always though, like I said earlier if you set a low take profit you will most likely hit you take profit before it starts martingaling for long. I experienced that when I used a take profit of $100 as I actually wanted to know the actual performance of the robot.

No, I am not referring to spidernan indi; I migjt not have the time and resources to trade manually. I an referring to the ea ,didim talked about in his last post or there about before he left. If you or anyone here got it, please help send to fidellamo@yahoo.com.

Many thanks.

Alright Boss, Mr Ndidim is yet to give that out before he left sir, Pls can you provide the link to download tbm trial 10.2 or 10.3
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by cybug: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
pmann2:
[size=16pt]BOOM... $1566.2 PROFIT MADE IN 1 HOUR...BROKERS HOW MARKET?... cheesy cheesy cheesy ... BADDOOOOOOOO
[/size]

... In your DEMO mind... grin grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BizDoct: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
cybug:

... In your DEMO mind... grin grin

grin grin grin lol, i thought i was the only one looking at the shit grin grin but i hear demo money is withdraw-able now o grin grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Good News to you all... Demo money is now withdraw-able on binary.com but only in your dreams Ooh. Just being sarcastic... Good day guys, sure are are all increasing in your portfolio.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by crossblane1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
pls can somebody help me with the random robot with instruction. pls someone. my mail is crossblane@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
So up till today people are still begging for strats on this thread. What happened to the strats that has all been given from the beginning of this thread? Starting from Wappy Arrow Strategy, Accenture, Sunwalk, AKBinary, Myself, Ndidi...(and some other cool headed guyz) and yet all that keep on going on this thread is PLEASE SEND TO ME... PLEASE SEND TO ME... When a strat fails at one time, it is not the strat that ain't working again but either your impatience, greed or lack of knowledge/experience. If you like change strats 1000 times it won't help as far as these factors are not taken care of. It is unfortunate to see this thread die a slow death. It has really tried anyway. A thread mounting to 114 pages and still counting really shows a whole lots of seriousness interactions.

The essence of my post today is to further encourage as many that is thinking of giving up. NO, DON'T GIVE UP. I went through worse states than that when i first started. Instead of giving up, i decided to leave this thread and go and learn the basis (AND I AM STILL LEARNING) of FX and FXBO. @Acevic, i'm sorry i don't do tutoring. My hands are tied. I'm a very busy person. But the help i can give you is this. Go to www.investoo.com and watch the videos on that page. That was where i started from when i wanted to learn and it really built me. If you need help with the paid videos I can talk to Adam and you would get access to it. When you are done watching the videos and practicing the various strats you can get in touch with me. It would take you nothing less than a month to finish the video as you have to watch each video up to 3times for them to stick to your brain. After then I can add you up to our Wsap group and give you my trading system. There are some people who are on the group from this thread, funniest aspect is that they come regularly to this thread but you will never see them comment. They only come here to read people's comments and smile grin I do same attimes cool. If you know what's best for you, leave this thread and go and equip yourself. There is nothing more on this thread to offer. The mighty men have resigned as do I.

Remember, WINNERS NEVER QUIT & QUITTERS NEVER WIN

I greet you all.

Cheers & Peace Out!

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
For those of us looking for a GOES OUT strategy for random index, i gat one for the house.

Timeframe is M2
Indicators are:Bolinger Band
. Bolinger Band
. Ichimoku Cloud

The settings for the bolinger bands are 2,2 and 6,2 each.
I will drop the ichimoku settings when i get home but it is almost not even doing any work.

The concept is for each of the bolinger lines to interact with each other.
Upper line of the 2,2 bolinger to touch the upper line of the 6,2..
I usually do a 120seconds goes out bet of +30 and -30. Its for about 10% payout.
If you do that for 10times, you will have acheived 100% for the day.

I will post chart pictures when i can.

But from my above description, you can set up your tradingview chart.

Choose colors for easy identification of lines.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 5:59am On Nov 14, 2015
positiveM:

Alright Boss, Mr Ndidim is yet to give that out before he left sir, Pls can you provide the link to download tbm trial 10.2 or 10.3

No, I think some people actually got it just that they may not want to respond.

Meanwhile this is the link to TBM download http://
www.superbisnisonline.com/2015/08/tbmatic-
robot-trading-binary.html.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2015
positiveM:

Please mention the name of this GURU so other potential victims could steer away. After all he can't kill you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.