Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290770 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2015
omakay:
For those of us looking for a GOES OUT strategy for random index, i gat one for the house.

Timeframe is M2
Indicators are:Bolinger Band
. Bolinger Band
. Ichimoku Cloud

The settings for the bolinger bands are 2,2 and 6,2 each.
I will drop the ichimoku settings when i get home but it is almost not even doing any work.

The concept is for each of the bolinger lines to interact with each other.
Upper line of the 2,2 bolinger to touch the upper line of the 6,2..
I usually do a 120seconds goes out bet of +30 and -30. Its for about 10% payout.
If you do that for 10times, you will have acheived 100% for the day.

I will post chart pictures when i can.

But from my above description, you can set up your tradingview chart.

Choose colors for easy identification of lines.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pmann2(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2015
cybug:

... In your DEMO mind... grin grin

I have grown beyond this type of argument... It is a free world, you are entitled to your opinion...NO TIME TO WASTE TIME

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Spacey(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2015
Please indulge my curiosity Elomosho. What setup or indicators are you using in this chart and are the buy and sell signals auto generated by an indicator or did you put them there for emphasis?

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tomgabriel: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2015
how do iget this tick picker. my email is: dbamayowa123@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2015
samplegirl:

Please mention the name of this GURU so other potential victims could steer away. After all he can't kill you.
lolz.. Not that his system is that bad oooh, just dat its not too good for me as I have less time for manual trading. But wait Ooh girls too dey trade binary? smiley
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Spacey:
Please indulge my curiosity Elomosho. What setup or indicators are you using in this chart and are the buy and sell signals auto generated by an indicator or did you put them there for emphasis?

Meant for emphasis. However, when price touches the channel it gives you alert and the Fisher gives you alert to buy or sell when price closes back inside the channel.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Jeresa: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
pls what indicator is dat
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Spacey(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Elemosho:

Meant for emphasis. However, when price touches the channel it gives you alert and the Fisher gives you alert to buy or sell when price closes back inside the channel.

Thanks for replying. Are those Keltner channels and if so what settings are used? Or can u refer me to where i can cop this strat?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
"Remember, WINNERS NEVER QUIT & QUITTERS NEVER WIN"
I quoted Elemosho,my boss in our whatsapp group.From my experience i lost some bucks because i was moving from one strategy to the other which eventually led to my loss.It is not the strategy that is not working but YOU ARE YOUR OWN PROBLEM.There was a time i was doing well in RANDOMS BUT unfortunately random is not meant for me because i discovered that it did not fit my personality.However,you need to ask yourself some fundamental questions:
Which of the binary.com market fit my personality?Is it RANDOMS,TICK TRADE,DOES NOT TOUCH,BINARY OPTIONS and so on.
If it is BO find somebody to train you and perfect your strategy,stick with and know it very well.
But as for me I do BO now and i love doing it.Hence,please and please STOP asking for STRATEGY UPON STRATEGY.If you stick with one you will make a lot of money.
Thanks one love
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
positiveM:
lolz.. Not that his system is that bad oooh, just dat its not too good for me as I have less time for manual trading. But wait Ooh girls too dey trade binary? smiley

My brother gone are days when women are relegated to the kitchen. This is 2015 you remember?

Away from that, I know you will like to make it as private as possible. Communicate to me through my mailbox. I really need to know whom to avoid on this thread.

samplegirl4u@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Spacey:

Thanks for replying. Are those Keltner channels and if so what settings are used? Or can u refer me to where i can cop this strat?

There are three channels in that chart and only two are visible. The third one that is hidden is the Renko Channel ( very close to Keltner Channel and Dodchian Channel) and it's what leaves those Circles of Red and Lime. When those three channels meet and candle closes back inside the channels it's a good time to buy or sell. If there would be a retracement before getting to the channel, the harmonic indie would let you see this. I'm recording a vid right now to be shared to members of the group alongside with the indies.

I hope my explanations help.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
SMART BINARY BOT SOFTWARE STILL REMAINS THE BEST IN TRADING RANDOM INDEX
1.IT IS NOT FREE
2.IT IS UPDATE EVERY 5 HOURS
3.IT IS HOSTED ON VPS AFTER PURCHASE AND START PAYING FOR THE VPS BY THE SECOND MONTH
4.YOU ARE ACCESS TO PROGRAMMERS FOR ANY INQUIRY
5.WHEN PURCHASE THE SBBOT;IT COMES WITH VIDEOS AND MANUAL THAT ENABLES YOU DO THE RIGHT SETTING
6.IT DOES THE TRADING WHILE YOU ARE OFF FROM YOUR PC,ALL NEED DO IS JUST TO GIVE THE COMMAND
7.IT DOES DIGIT MATCH PERFECTLY
8.IT CANNOT BE SHARE;IF MAKE YOUR PURCHASE IT WILL BE PROGRAMMED JUST FOR YOU
9 SEE SAMPLES OF TRADE,SAMPLE 1 DIGIT MATCH WITH A STAKE OF $0.35 WITH A RETURN OF $3.45
10.PLEASE NO FREE FOOD IN FREE TOWN.HAPPY TRADING

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
AKBINARY:
1.IT IS NOT FREE
3.IT IS HOSTED ON VPS AFTER PURCHASE AND START PAYING FOR THE VPS BY THE SECOND MONTH
5.WHEN PURCHASE THE SBBOT;IT COMES WITH VIDEOS AND MANUAL THAT ENABLES YOU DO THE RIGHT SETTING
6.IT DOES THE TRADING WHILE YOU ARE OFF FROM YOUR PC,ALL NEED DO IS JUST TO GIVE THE COMMAND
9 SEE SAMPLES OF TRADE,SAMPLE 1 DIGIT MATCH WITH A STAKE OF $0.35 WITH A RETURN OF $3.45

What is the present price now?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
samplegirl:

My brother gone are days when women are relegated to the kitchen. This is 2015 you remember?

Away from that, I know you will like to make it as private as possible. Communicate to me through my mailbox. I really need to know whom to avoid on this thread.

samplegirl4u@gmail.com
lolxx, what makes you to be so sure that I will like to go private.. Not bad if I burst everything open here, but keep calm. The guy is not here on this thread. Nevertheless, am still going to inbox you..
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
$261 if you need to purchase a copy just call me for sales page thank you
sammary54:

What is the present price now?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Jeresa: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
tanxs pls record d video n show me or better still abeljeresa@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by mklg: 12:30am On Nov 15, 2015
Infinite Advertising Opportunity......
I have a twitter account with a sizeable number followers (over 60k).. Anybody or company or any business owner that wishes to advertise, can do so on my account (nigeria_facts). Rates/prices are very reasonable....
Mubarakkalgo@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Just like binarykid said... pls discard the second settings..... it is meant for only large accounts... it could martingale up to the 9th level....
stick to the first settings, u could also try 6,7, 8, 9.... it might take time to place a trade but when it does u r sure of a win...
Have a target while using TBM... only traders with large accounts can continue running tbm all day. if u need 25$ per day from tbm, take $2.5 per 10 trading season(whenever the market is trending)... u will easily n always hit your target everyday. All we r after here is consistent profit.
Meanwhile the script is still hiting my seasonal target...
why most people dont give out this kind of info for free is because people tend to neglect what they get for free, when u have a loss u never use d system again, but if u pay for it, u continue trying to make it work... use it as if u paid for it, and yes u did. is there anything more expensive than the TIME u invested in downloading, getting vps, sending mails, reading this thread... kai, dont allow all these be waste of time.

THE SCRIPTS/ROBOTS ARE YOURS FOR LIFE UNTILL U DECIDE TO STOP USING THEM... SO DONT BE IN A HEIST TO GO LIVE.. THEY ARE NO HOLY GRAILS, THE MAKE WINS AS WELL AS LOSSES... BUT IF U FOLLOW MY ADVICE, U WILL ALMOST ALWAYS EXPERIENCE THE FORMER.

#Ndidiamaka
you are so right sir, just reading this thread from afresh again. You have really done well BOSS Ndidim, pls don't Leave us this time.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BabaGodwins: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
I think its high time i give up on binary option, i'm really fed-up bro $ sis, i have lost all my investment on www.binary.com, ever since i started the trading of binary option, i haven't for once withdrew from it but constant deposits. I ventured into it 'cos of the unemployed syndrome i'm battling with so as to keep me busy and the possibility of earning something from it but all to no avail, I think its high time to say [b][/b]GOOD-BYE

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
BabaGodwins:
I think its high time i give up on binary option, i'm really fed-up bro $ sis, i have lost all my investment on www.binary.com, ever since i started the trading of binary option, i haven't for once withdrew from it but constant deposits. I ventured into it 'cos of the unemployed syndrome i'm battling with so as to keep me busy and the possibility of earning something from it but all to no avail, I think its high time to say [b][/b]GOOD-BYE
Send me a whatsapp message on my number...I know you have it just in case you don't send me a message on my mail.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
BabaGodwins:
LWKMD
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
pocoapoco88:
LWKMD

I wonder what age level we have on this thread...kids perhaps. Someone is perplexed and actually giving up and all you could do is laugh at him. That's pathetic.

@BabaGodwins....My friend you need not give up. Coming to trade binary all because you need an immediate money is the first mistake you made as this will increase your emotions towards trading. Ultimately, one loss can frustrate you and other losses would follow as a result. Trading FX or BO is a process. There is a minimum amount of period you would spend before you can be able to stand tall over the market punches. During the learning phases, it is standard for you to lose money as a result, that's why you don't join to trade FX or BO just because you need an immediate money. It is just like an institution, you won't be gainfully employed unless you are schooled. So take those period of losses as a learning phase of your life, if you quit you are the one who lose not the brokers. We've all had our losses. But the difference between you and the crowds on this thread is being able to fight yourself out as many people did. If you are willing to wake up back to crawl then learn to walk you can PM me. I would give you the necessary resources....That's if you are willing. But truth should be told....You must be willing to spend at least 2 months of learning and practicing before thinking of making any money from trading at all.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
HOW TO TURN YOUR TRADINGVIEW.COM WEBCHART INTO A STAND-ALONE APPLICATION:

1, Open your firefox browser.
2, Go to google.com
3,Type, "market place mozillla"
4, click on the first option. It should be (FIREFOX MARKETPLACE)
5, Use the search button on the website to search for,"trading view"
6, Do the needful installation when you see the software prompt.
7, Check your desktop for the icon and click on it.

HURRAY......... You can now allow your browser to rest!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
omakay:
2, Go to google.com

God bless you, it really work and saves me browser stress...
BUT PLEASE HoW CAN IT BE CORRECTED, the chart behaves and display abnormal when the symbol is change.
I ve been experiencing this over 2-3 weeks now.

thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by billbonesmd(m): 1:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Please help me out with the Tbm software, God'll bless you plenty. Bigbillbones@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 5:53am On Nov 17, 2015
sammary54:

God bless you, it really work and saves me browser stress...
BUT PLEASE HoW CAN IT BE CORRECTED, the chart behaves and display abnormal when the symbol is change.
I ve been experiencing this over 2-3 weeks now.

thanks

I discovered this too when i was still using the webcharts.So what i did was to just change my candlesticks to lines.
I have mailed them a lot concerning their issues and they always promise to look into them.

I just cannot wait for them to upgrade finally to MT4....

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by brio(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2015
omakay:

2, Go to google.com

I salute your wisdom Sir!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Cul4real(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2015
AKBINARY:
1.IT IS NOT FREE
I beg, how can I get this bot? Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nairakobo: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
AKBINARY:
1.IT IS NOT FREE

sent u a PM, pls can we talk about this?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2015
Elemosho:

Nice one

You would need T.A , EMAs. Damiani Valometer and Somai indicator. They are not MUST but they help to confirm a good trade. Increase your Dx lines to 3 so u could see it well.

Take trade upon Binary Comodo or Wappy Arrow around S/R Levels especially at turning points when The EMAs cut SMA 50. This is a point where colours change on the EMA window indicator (It changes from Orange to either Green or Red depending on if the market would be going up or down).

Lastly avoid trading after a big candle and avoid going against the market trend around the S/R level. SIMPLE.

Hello Elemosho. Please of all the indicators you mentioned it is only Damiani valometer that I was able to get. Morever the MACD on my mt4 isn't the type on your screenshot, mine is colorless.

Please sir where and how do I get the necessary indicators? May God continue to give you wisdom as you continue to help out not minding knocks of discouragement and distraction being aimed at you.

That strategy you called SOLID ATM MACHINE appeals to me.

Hoping to read your reply.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2015
Elemosho:

I wonder what age level we have on this thread...kids perhaps. Someone is perplexed and actually giving up and all you could do is laugh at him. That's pathetic.

@BabaGodwins....My friend you need not give up. Coming to trade binary all because you need an immediate money is the first mistake you made as this will increase your emotions towards trading. Ultimately, one loss can frustrate you and other losses would follow as a result. Trading FX or BO is a process. There is a minimum amount of period you would spend before you can be able to stand tall over the market punches. During the learning phases, it is standard for you to lose money as a result, that's why you don't join to trade FX or BO just because you need an immediate money. It is just like an institution, you won't be gainfully employed unless you are schooled. So take those period of losses as a learning phase of your life, if you quit you are the one who lose not the brokers. We've all had our losses. But the difference between you and the crowds on this thread is being able to fight yourself out as many people did. If you are willing to wake up back to crawl then learn to walk you can PM me. I would give you the necessary resources....That's if you are willing. But truth should be told....You must be willing to spend at least 2 months of learning and practicing before thinking of making any money from trading at all.

Cheers.

This masterpiece gives me encouragement that there are still good people around.

Elemosho only God can reward you and I pray God rewards you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.