Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290673 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Check this out peeps
Crashed my $50 account due greed,......Deposit,.....Trading PA,........Withdrawal,......Trading SBBOT,......withdrawal on d way,......PA BONUS to y'all

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bonus pdf not uploading....sorry
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bonus PDF not uploading ....sorry y'all
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Edd1e:

Never Witnessd Any Problem Using It Pre/Post Buhari Policies. I Use It Every Time..

Africard/Neteller- Merchant- Africard.

To withdraw? Because uba Okota branch plainly told me '' they'' classify it as gamble.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Edd1e(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
samplegirl:

To withdraw? Because uba Okota branch plainly told me '' they'' classify it as gamble.
Gamble?, Well, That's New, Once u r sure it is bvn linked, just go to any ATM and withdraw ur money. Gaskia
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Edd1e:

Gamble?, Well, That's New, Once u r sure it is bvn linked, just go to any ATM and withdraw ur money. Gaskia

Ok thank you.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by binarykid(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
john4success:
Check this out peeps
Crashed my $50 account due greed,......Deposit,.....Trading PA,........Withdrawal,......Trading SBBOT,......withdrawal on d way,......PA BONUS to y'all

if i no buy sbbot make i no wetin cos am... i am building my own account smal smal sha.....
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxdee(m): 7:44am On Dec 03, 2015
sunwalk:
pm me
i ve sent you a mail...regards
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kupsonrex: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2015
fxdee:
i ve sent you a mail...regards

Please I need a guide line...can we chat @nwakasome@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
my recent live trading with SBBOT
THE GOOD THING ABOUT SBBOT IS THAT IT GIVES YOU VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY
CHECK THIS OUT OR CALL ME FOR DETAILS 08035064901

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pkota: 2:40am On Dec 06, 2015
john4success:
result of trading Price actions. if you can master the PA chart i attached i believe there won't be need for any SBBOT as i trade currency when i want to be in charge of my trade.

pls can you mail me at ekokotap@yahoo.com to share your software or strategy with me?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ohakanujt: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
fidellamo:

Boss it seems you have forgotten me o! I have sent the HWID as discussed since morning but I have not gotten any reply yet. I will re-send the mail now just in case you did not get the one I sent in the morning. My mail is fidellamo@yahoo.com.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ohakanujt: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hi Ndidiamaka,
I am a new trader on binary.com and I have been trading on Randoms market. I have been reading your posts on this topic/area and I have even downloaded and watched your video on YouTube.
Please you have been educating us on the use of Robot softwares. In fact it was from you that I got influenced to download trial version of tbmatic version 10.3 and it has done the job. It has expired and I am pleading and humbly ask if you can help me with the upgrade from trial to full version.

Also I would love to be educated on this BMT robot you spoke. Kindly find time to consider my request.

My email is ohakanujt@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxdee(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
ramdon bear has gone mad o...going up since today instead of coming down...
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by austynoh: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Guys you wanna check-out this "4Hour Break Out Method With The Trend"---It's a powerful Trend trading method!

Read here: http://socfx..com.ng/2015/12/advance-forex-strategy-4hour-break-out.html

Have a pipful week ahead!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Luckystar220: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
hy bosses, please I'm in need of answers. I just want to know if someone can deposit with visa/master card in binary and withdraw ur money with p.m or okpay.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by openmine(m): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2015
tmibeatbyme:
HELLO GUYS, I JUST FOUND YOUR FORUM THREAD ON GOOGLE WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR FELLOW BINARY OPTION RANDOM INDEX TRADERS... WELL THE ATTACHED PICTURES IS MY TESTIMONY. HOLLA @ ME AND I DID BE WILLING TO HELP A FELLOW NIGERIAN AND FELLOW TRADER!!!

bro i just sent you a pm
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by openmine(m): 2:17am On Dec 11, 2015
pmann2:

I don't believe in words... i am an action guy... check my account balance and my profit ratio then you will know that i am not a baby in the game and i am not here to scam anybody. I am yet to give the secret to anybody, even those who are ready to pay because it is not meant for everybody.

The truth is some of you who claim to be smart end up in the hands of foolish people, you call real people scammers and call scammers real. I am too busy to exchange words with you. Because of you i created a thread where i want to help people to be making 15% weekly profit just to prove a point. I am proud to tell you that binary.com is afraid of me, majority of the time when i chat with them, they always threat me badly but i don't care provided they pay me constantly from the money they collect from people like you. I have what it takes to wreck havoc in binary.com. I know what it took me before they managed to authenticate my account, if not that i applied wisdom they could have closed my account. USD123659 is a small cash but nor be beans grin grin grin... You will see my 1 million dollar balance soon

I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY, I WILL KEEP MY SECRET FOR ETERNITY... THOSE OF YOU THAT REQUESTED FOR IT, IS THERE ANYONE HERE THAT HAVE THE SECRET YET?... YOUR LITTLE $20 IS NOTHING TO ME. IF I PLACE MY BET365 BALANCE HERE SOME OF YOU WILL RUN MAD grin grin grin
just sent you a pm...pls can i have your strategies? tanks in advance! smiley
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by austynoh: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
Download the Binary Options Reaper Version 3 System---Nice System

===>>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD <<<===

MORE GREENS TO THE HOUSE
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Orac13: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
guys,try this bot out.
it is an automatic trader.
choose your stake and martingale.
happy xmas in advance

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Orac13:
guys,try this bot out.
it is an automatic trader.
choose your stake and martingale.
happy xmas in advance
Thanks for sharing,
but there seems to be a problem with the script , please check.
it is not trading on the platform.
Bless you
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Orac13: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
sammary54:

Thanks for sharing,
but there seems to be a problem with the script , please check.
it is not trading on the platform.
Bless you
i used it b4 posting
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by oc2much: 4:11am On Dec 15, 2015

I waited for a trading season to come up so i could ans u with pics....
Second trading season still on.... started at 10:30pm, i checked my chart an noticed Random Bear and Random 100 are active, choosed bear. logged into my vps and played the script... came back later.... Target Profit Reached...

#Ndidiamaka

Hi, i sent you an email to: ndidiamaka@yopmail.com
Also, i would like to know the different trading seasons.
I'm finally willing to learn after so long.

God bless
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2015
brio:
I just place this trade. Fall within 15mins.

Please the two lines on your chart what are they?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by xremmy(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2015
oc2much:

Hi, i sent you an email to: ndidiamaka@yopmail.com
Also, i would like to know the different trading seasons.
I'm finally willing to learn after so long.

God bless

Ndidi has left the thread.
Here is the trading session he put up on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by crossblane1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
xremmy:

Ndidi has left the thread.
Here is the trading session he put up on the thread.
thanks for sharing pls what are the indicators involved to know a trending market?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmmm... undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by crossblane1(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2015
guys check this out

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Multispanzy: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2015
crossblane1:
guys check this out
Bros,it's giving me windows error message, do you know how i can resolve it? how profitable is the script.Please help out thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by crossblane1(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Multispanzy:

Bros,it's giving me windows error message, do you know how i can resolve it? how profitable is the script.Please help out thanks
its an iMacrose script with Firefox. I don't know how profitable it is.I got it yesterday evening

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.