Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290966 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amor001: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
where shalom123 enter. I dy miss dat guy.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
tabletgirl:
No John they have not changed. Alpari UK went bankrupt because of SNB but they still have over 100 offices worldwide still operating. They sure have a strong risk management plan. You can withdraw in Naira in less than 24 hours even to your Nigerian bank account. Their rates are also better than exchange agents ... as at yesterday / today $216 /$217. I am aware of large volume of daily withdrawals and deposits in Nigeria.
Any issues withdrawing, let me know but they should be none smiley
If you need any support for any other reason do let me know, i will get your personal account manager to call you asap smiley

ok thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by CaptainJune: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Tabletgirl, thanx for the info. Only that Alpari's reputation has been dragged to the mud by some brokers reviews websites (not deliberately or maliciously) so it is quite shocking to hear you say this judging from the negative reviews I read from the experience of others.

Well, I'll be waiting for John to confirm your statement.

By the way, is Alpari your broker, too? Is that how you came about this piece of information? Just curious.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by torontomyg(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Plsss guyz insd binary nd 24option wit 1 is more preferable 2 trade...... Plss
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
pls if i install this template:
wappysystem2015.tpl

Do i need to install all these indicators as well

1ValBands.ex4
1ValBands.mq4
ARROW.mq4
GAINS.ex4

Sonic6PVAVolumesBlack.ex4
WAPARROWSTRATEGY.tpl
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pneumaticos(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
is anybody feeling this 35% payout,this their money management don they pass normal,and them sabby chop person 100%
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by wealthmind: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=wealthmind post=34331991][/quote]

email me
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Pipo: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
wealthmind:

email me

So you can tell him how much you charge, abi ?? who are you even kidding with your profile name ?? GTFOH
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ejimogu89(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2015
for those that want to learn and get new strategies i think we should visit this site wwwdotforexstrategiesresourcesdotcom/binary-options-trading-strategies/ replace the dot with .
you can share anyone you think is good to the house for further analysis i believe we are family and therz no need to be selfish

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by eagle70: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Could you please refer me to the page where this indicator was given plus the instructions
tador:

pls if i install this template:
wappysystem2015.tpl

Do i need to install all these indicators as well

1ValBands.ex4
1ValBands.mq4
ARROW.mq4
GAINS.ex4

Sonic6PVAVolumesBlack.ex4
WAPARROWSTRATEGY.tpl
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Usernametaken: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2015
eagle70:
Could you please refer me to the page where this indicator was given plus the instructions

Page 1..
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Usernametaken: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2015
The absolutegains indicator still dey do somehow.. I am now using only the retracement to the center of the candle and the other two filter..

Thanks to Wapmasta for dis stratgey.

However let's stop posting screenshot "possible trades". The arrows can move around a lot before settling on one place. A screenshot won't show that.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sojmann(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2015
volo112:

u only need the body. place the fibo tool on the body and mark the 50%. the 50%is the middle. i dont know why people cant answer simple question. the guy just needed simple info and someone is busy referring him to some post somewhere.

Thanks!!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2015
sojmann:
Please how to calculate the middle of the candle?High minus low or candle body?
jst in case u or any oda person isn't clarified yet dis is how 2 do it: for a bullish candle,place d fibo tool @ d open of d bullish candle of ur interest and drag it upwards 2 d close of dat candle and den drop it.after dat u'll c values like 38.2%, 50%, 61.8% etc d 50% dia is wot u r looking 4. Do d opposite 4 bearish candle ,hope dat helps
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by femiola3: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2015
Good morning all
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sojmann(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Morning,we are wait for signals.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
@shalom please i can't find the timer that shows the time left on a candle to close on my MT4
What can i do please

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
is there any website that gives the direction of market movement on different timeframes upon the release of a high impact news?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tabletgirl: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
No. Alpari is not my broker. I mean i do not trade with Alpari.

Let us wait for John to return and tell us how it went. Most Nigerians do not even know you can fund over the counter with a Nigerian Bank and withdraw usually within a business day. The charge is just 0.1% excluding whatever your Nigerian bank will charge you. Neteller withdrawals are absolutely free.

I expect no less from the brokers doing what they are doing. They are just looking to get a piece of the pie. Having a full fledged Prime Brokerage model is no mean feat and is sure to inspire a complex from brokers who are not. The facts are simple and not as bad as they have been presented. When the ceiling was removed, Alpari UK (a small fraction of the Alpari Group) went bankrupt. Clients have and are being settled. Business goes on. Other Regions are doing great.

Alpari is almost 17 years old (17 in December) with over a million clients at last count and didnt get this far with bad practice / not paying clients. Alpari invented the PAMM Account service you see on several brokers platforms now also called copy traders in other platforms. So Alpari is an innovative giant ... and still going strong.

Anyone having problems with deposits or withdrawals, please call Alpari Nigeria and this will get sorted asap. It is never in the interest of a broker to applaud a competitor, it is left for clients to weigh and choose.

CaptainJune:
Tabletgirl, thanx for the info. Only that Alpari's reputation has been dragged to the mud by some brokers reviews websites (not deliberately or maliciously) so it is quite shocking to hear you say this judging from the negative reviews I read from the experience of others.

By the way, is Alpari your broker, too? Is that how you came about this piece of information? Just curious.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
tabletgirl:
No John they have not changed. Alpari UK went bankrupt because of SNB but they still have over 100 offices worldwide still operating. They sure have a strong risk management plan. You can withdraw in Naira in less than 24 hours even to your Nigerian bank account. Their rates are also better than exchange agents ... as at yesterday / today $216 /$217. I am aware of large volume of daily withdrawals and deposits in Nigeria.
Any issues withdrawing, let me know but they should be none smiley
If you need any support for any other reason do let me know, i will get your personal account manager to call you asap smiley

i have just been credited. alpari is on point. withdrawal time less than 24hrs
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
CaptainJune:

alpari is on point. no scam for sure. withdrawal less than 24hr.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Alpari withdrawal rate for today is N212/$

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by UnaDonStart(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
I seriously want to join you guys soonest,but what I need is practical training not just those online stuff.And can forex knowledge be used for binary trading? Cos I want to learn forex first
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by CaptainJune: 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
@tabletgirl, you're well grounded on the business ethics and practices of Alpari. You have really done your homework on them. I'm impressed especially when it is coming from a lady...(pls don't take it the wrong way). I did not know Alpari is one of the leading giants in online businesses until today. Many thanks for the eye opener. With what you have said, I may give them a try in the future.

@John4success, I would say by all means carry on. Thanks for the confirmation. It has helped me to adjust my opinion concerning Alpari... Wish you more trading success..
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pneumaticos(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2015
guys,seems this market aint good this morning,what do you think,

so much low volume candles
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by john4success: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2015
CaptainJune:
@tabletgirl, you're well grounded on the business ethics and practices of Alpari. You have really done your homework on them. I'm impressed especially when it is coming from a lady...(pls don't take it the wrong way). I did not know Alpari is one of the leading giants in online businesses until today. Many thanks for the eye opener. With what you have said, I may give them a try in the future.
@John4success, I would say by all means carry on. Thanks for the confirmation. It has helped me to adjust my opinion concerning Alpari... Wish you more trading success..
thanks. wish u the same
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tabletgirl: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2015
Thats what i'm talking about smiley

john4success:

alpari is on point. no scam for sure. withdrawal less than 24hr.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tabletgirl: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2015
sorry. previously replied you by mistake

john4success:

thanks. wish u the same
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tabletgirl: 9:49am On Jun 04, 2015
Thank you for the compliment. Its not taken the wrong way at all. I thought the same about Alpari until i had the opportunity of working with them.

Being an insider i know all the nuances of the game and i'm not saying this out of loyalty but Alpari is great. We are in Nigeria giving personalized service to our daily growing Nigerian clientele.

Alpari has several products not just Forex ...Binary Options (yes!), Forex, PAMM Portfolios, Investment Funds (where you can invest in the American Economy, Brazil, China Real Estate, Energy, Precious Metals etc. and Structured Products where you can have 90 - 100% Capital Protection regardless of how bad your investment goes when you invest in companies like Alibaba, BMW etc. through us. Most of the Structured products mature with 70 - 86% profit.

Capital Protection means you dont lose more than your stipulated percentage, no matter what happens! Sweet!

Yes Alpari is not my broker because i am not allowed to trade with Alpari or use its products as an employee. Before the tori too long, have a nice day guys

CaptainJune:
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by signz: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2015
tabletgirl:
Thank you for the compliment. Its not taken the wrong way at all. I thought the same about Alpari until i had the opportunity of working with them.

Being an insider i know all the nuances of the game and i'm not saying this out of loyalty but Alpari is great. We are in Nigeria giving personalized service to our daily growing Nigerian clientele.

Alpari has several products not just Forex ...[/b]Binary Options[b] (yes!), Forex, PAMM Portfolios, Investment Funds (where you can invest in the American Economy, Brazil, China Real Estate, Energy, Precious Metals etc. and Structured Products where you can have 90 - 100% Capital Protection regardless of how bad your investment goes when you invest in companies like Alibaba, BMW etc. through us. Most of the Structured products mature with 70 - 86% profit.

Capital Protection means you dont lose more than your stipulated percentage, no matter what happens! Sweet!

Yes Alpari is not my broker because i am not allowed to trade with Alpari or use its products as an employee. Before the tori too long, have a nice day guys

I never knew alpari is also a binary options broker? Why is it not popular here?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tabletgirl: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Yes, its new.

When i came in i was quite surprised too because i am a Binary Options trader and had not heard of it. However, thats because it is new and we are just beginning to spread the word

signz:

I never knew alpari is also a binary options broker? Why is it not popular here?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2015
UnaDonStart:
I seriously want to join you guys soonest,but what I need is practical training not just those online stuff.And can forex knowledge be used for binary trading? Cos I want to learn forex first
to stand out from the crowd, forex knowledge should be your major starting point to learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.