Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,430 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (291472 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by crossblane1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Elemosho:

Your own thing or from the book I sent to you? You dey challenge me o...maybe I shld also major in Randoms. grin grin
hello mr elo pls can u send that your binary option ebook pls.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ronik4lif(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please i ahve asked this question several times because i am new to binary.The strategy that ELEMOSHO posted,which chart am i suppose to trade it on,is it the normal mt4 chart because it doet not have random or the binary chart itself.Please i need help on this.thank you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ronik4lif(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
@omocopolo,please i have sent u a message.I saw a message you posted earlier somewhere on this forum,i have something to discuss with you.please text me ur number to 08029218016.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ronik4lif(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
omocopolo:
@Elemosho,the great great rock of Random binary,please help me with the Random strategy let me add it to fx.bo,my email is idobeaoche@yahoo.com

send me your number i want to discuss something with you. 08029218016.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by jamace(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hello house. I can see you are doing a good job here. Well done all.
Actually, I'm a forex trader but of recent I have developed likeness for options trading because both options and forex trading have a lot in common.
I have done a little search for a good options broker but have not been satisfied. I noticed that Binary.com is former Betonmarkets.com, and many other options brokers have changed names from time to time. MY further search on forexpeacearmy.com reveal to me that once these brokers are verified as scam, they change name. So, to cut the long story short, please I want you people to give me names of 3 trusted option brokers that I can deal with. Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pneumaticos(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
jamace:
Actually, I'm a forex trader but of recent I have developed likeness for options trading because both options and forex trading have a lot in common.
I have done a little search for a good options broker but have not been satisfied. I noticed that Binary.com is former Betonmarkets.com, and many other options brokers have changed names from time to time. MY further search on forexpeacearmy.com reveal to me that once these brokers are verified as scam, they change name. So, to cut the long story short, please I want you people to give me names of 3 trusted option brokers that I can deal with. Thanks.

you are not done with your research yet, if you have not figure out were binary.com stands in the forex options market
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by prettyboey(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
jamace:
1. www.doyoursearchwell.com
2.www.googleisyourfriend.com
3.www.askyoursocalledforexpeacearmy.com
tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by rafaelloteli: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
Good evening house, pls I need your urgent help on how to put up a 1 minute chart on binary.com to trade randoms..........plsssssssss, i can't fathom how to do it on binary.com java chart, but can only do it on MT4...pls enlighten me ASAP. Thanks, ONE LOVE.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by jamace(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
pneumaticos:

you are not done with your research yet, if you have not figure out were binary.com stands in the forex options market
Bros, this is my request, "please I want you people to give me names of 3 trusted option brokers that I can deal with. Thanks".

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by jamace(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Luckystar220: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
jamace:

www. u can also use www.nairastake.com

also with these brokers u dnt need credit card.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nutorv: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
I have been in this thread for some time now and i have discovered that people are easily carried away be what seems like the next big time. First it was wappy then elemosho FX strategy and now everyone is begging for the ebook. I am a FX trader and i just started option trading, from what i have learned in this thread, i think that Elemosho Fx strategy earlier post in this thread is very good and can get consistent win if followed. Right now i am demo trading with it although i do not know any thing about Random and so i will stick to that the FX strategy. Thanks Elemosho

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by jamace(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2015
Luckystar220:

www. u can also use www.nairastake.com

also with these brokers u dnt need credit card.
shocked shocked
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
wus:
It is high time you guys stop this send me your ebook Elemosho , he has told you guys that he is not ready to release it you guys should ignore and move on there are many ways to market kindly focus on your trade and decode random yourself if you can't I know a guy to I think the guy to is in india he decode all random market included actuall number to display after 5 ticks tht has 800-900% though the money for the strategy is bit high and you can research of this bad guys that decode binary online yourself don't let another person decide your trading career for you, so most people we not be able to get the algorithm , @Estherdim everytime you must request for someone email or the other can't you for once sit down and bring out your own style of trading from millions of strategy all over the internet.
correct bobo,nw dis decoding of a tin is d kind of tins we nid as traders 2 profit consistently on binary nt all dis M.A cross,bolinger bands,price action etc bla bla bla dat dont work.my guy me and u get yarn abeg
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2015
pocoapoco88:
correct bobo,nw dis decoding of a tin is d kind of tins we nid as traders 2 profit consistently on binary nt all dis M.A cross,bolinger bands,price action etc bla bla bla dat dont work.my guy me and u get yarn abeg
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 6:25am On Jul 30, 2015
jamace:
Bros, this is my request, "please I want you people to give me names of 3 trusted option brokers that I can deal with. Thanks".
some people are so arrogant
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by darlincash: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2015
nutorv:
I have been in this thread for some time now and i have discovered that people are easily carried away be what seems like the next big time. First it was wappy then elemosho FX strategy and now everyone is begging for the ebook. I am a FX trader and i just started option trading, from what i have learned in this thread, i think that Elemosho Fx strategy earlier post in this thread is very good and can get consistent win if followed. Right now i am demo trading with it although i do not know any thing about Random and so i will stick to that the FX strategy. Thanks Elemosho
Why do people keep striving after one strategy or another? Elemosho Realised a Bear and Bull Random strategy here and av seen a Great light in it. He also did same with FX but sorry am not a fan of FX so I won't bother looking at it. Now many of you asking about the ebook he talked about how many of you have tried the Bull and Bear strategy he gave out. I don't like working with people who just want to accumulate strategy without trying it out. You will end up not even trying it out if he gives d ebook to u. Cos if he said sometin abt another ebook ur attention will be driven to getting the newly mentioned ebook and the cycle continues. Why not work on what u av "Bear and Bull" for me I have fine tuned it to suite my trading Personality. Focus on what u have. Develop ur own strategy. Be the creator.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2015
its goodmorning random index 50

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by jamace(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2015
2sex:
some people are so arrogant
So asking for help amounts to arrogance? shocked shocked
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by signz: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2015
volo112:

that is the spirit, find a strategy that can give you 5 sure trades in a day, also take note of the payout binary is giving you, dont trade anything less than 80% payout or minimum 70% (just an advice), it pays on the long run , how can u risk $10 to make $2 ? , to me it does not make sense.

Arguably, Binary has d worst payout in the industry.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2015
jamace:
So asking for help amounts to arrogance? shocked shocked
not you bro. I mean the other guy you quoted considering how he replied you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2015
signz:

Arguably, Binary has d worst payout in the industry.

Thank God u said "arguably".....so you are entitled to your opinion. i get payouts of 101% at times. which other broker offers such??
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
THIS NA AFTERNOON TINS

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by jamace(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
2sex:
not you bro. I mean the other guy you quoted considering how he replied you.
Alright, man. One love.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by jheaboiy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Are you interested in getting at least daily 2.0 odds in a tennis games that is guaranteed of sure WINS? If yes whatsapp me on zero eight one six nine four two five six seven two. I will show you my winning bet slips for over three weeks as evidence, and also give you a two day trial...I only need interested people.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxsly: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
hello guyz
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
rafaelloteli:
Good evening house, pls I need your urgent help on how to put up a 1 minute chart on binary.com to trade randoms..........plsssssssss, i can't fathom how to do it on binary.com java chart, but can only do it on MT4...pls enlighten me ASAP. Thanks, ONE LOVE.
if they have it, then you can be able to select it at the bottom of the chart. If you can't find any time frame there, then its not available
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AYOT12(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pls house can I found my bunary .com account with an agent and also withdraw with dem without binary.com asking me about utility bill passporpassport etc?
Or how will u guys advise me to get started without d use of s such bogus credentials.Thks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pneumaticos(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
jamace:

my two month research result

24 options, not too good for bigginners
binary.com ,everybody is welcomed
topoption.com they are good too
anyoption.com jus like above

then optiontrade.com from hotfx they are cool

apart from the above ,all other brokers are full of complaints including banc de binary
i said two month of research both from the deep and shallow webosphere

the best of all i listed ,you can decode by trying them out

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by jamace(m): 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
pneumaticos:

my two month research result

24 options, not too good for bigginners
binary.com ,everybody is welcomed
topoption.com they are good too
anyoption.com jus like above

then optiontrade.com from hotfx they are cool

apart from the above ,all other brokers are full of complaints including banc de binary
i said two month of research both from the deep and shallow webosphere

the best of all i listed ,you can decode by trying them out
Great! Thanks very much. One love.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
signing off from random index for the day

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.