Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290463 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
nutorv:
@Elemosho, please can you help me confirm that i have all the indicators on point before i begin. Thanks

You don't have BinaryComodo, it is the number one alert you need. When the alert comes confirm you trend in M15 and M1. Take your trade in the direction of Support or Resistance (Not against it).

Take care
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Elemosho:

Nice @Volo
i just bought an ebook that gives lots of strategies for the random market ($170). I intend giving 5 out of about 12 strats in the book for free on this thread. I won't be doing that anymore. I observed people are already exposed to lots of strategies that is now becoming INFORMATION OVERLOAD. It is best people fine tune what has already been given here and make use of them rather than continue to confuse them with strategies every now and then.

Elemosho pls i beg you in the name of God i wouldn't mind your EBOOKS ON RANDOMS.Since last week i have been practising your no touch.pls n pls give those 5 books.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nutorv: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
@Elemosho, i beg you in the name of God, please can you help me with the binarycomodo. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
nutorv:
@Elemosho, i beg you in the name of God, please can you help me with the binarycomodo. Thanks

I have attached binary comodo here

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AYOT12(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Can u guys see one of d reason I v to insult sombody last time.
When we fail to accord due respect to ppl who are actually keeping a thread going all because we see strategy here for free we wont like d end result.
Instead of ppl saying common thk you for strategy being shared it will be one insult to anoda on d indicidual as if d individual owe dem any commitment to share wat dey v learnt.
As for brother Elemosho though I v not really gone thru ur strategy as WAPPY srrategy is wat am working on for nw but from d little I can see on d thread there are lots of ppl who want to learn and earn using ur strategy .
I implore u and other masters in d house to reconsider ur stance of quiting d thread.
Don't because of d foolishness of minority crucify everybody.

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nutorv: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2015
@Elemosho, Thanks bro. God bless you richly.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by AKBINARY: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2015
study and reproduce more green

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Ozonna(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Hey morning guys

Theres this strategy that i've been working on. From the look of things it works and its simple. You need some knowledge of price action and candlesticks though.

My indicators are BB adn stochastics.

Anytime my stoch shows its in overbought or oversold zones, i check if it corresponds with at least 3 time frames M1, M5 and M15. I also look at the candlestick formations and Trend. Once i see it corresponds with all the 3 time frames, i trade d reversal for 20 or 30 mins expiry. You can trade if it corresponds with 2 TF though.

This strategy works best in the asian session or during low volatility. I'm testing the strategy with only GU and EU. This strategy may not for guys dat want 10 - 13 trades a day but for people like me who want a minimum of 3 and max of 5 sure trades.

Please i want gurus in the house to look at this strategy and tell the us what they think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Please can someone help me with a link to download the trading platform that can work with windows because a friend told me that binary platform is not compartible with that of Forex. Please how true is this because I have MT4 installed on my system already
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
AKBINARY:
study and reproduce more green

Hmmmm I see this one and e enter my eye oooooooooooooooo! Chai.

Only three of this daily is ok.

Abey shed more light.

You got mail too.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ozonna:
Hey morning guys

Theres this strategy that i've been working on. From the look of things it works and its simple. You need some knowledge of price action and candlesticks though.

My indicators are BB adn stochastics.

Anytime my stoch shows its in overbought or oversold zones, i check if it corresponds with at least 3 time frames M1, M5 and M15. I also look at the candlestick formations and Trend. Once i see it corresponds with all the 3 time frames, i trade d reversal for 20 or 30 mins expiry. You can trade if it corresponds with 2 TF though.

This strategy works best in the asian session or during low volatility. I'm testing the strategy with only GU and EU. This strategy may not for guys dat want 10 - 13 trades a day but for people like me who want a minimum of 3 and max of 5 sure trades.

Please i want gurus in the house to look at this strategy and tell the us what they think about it.

that is what i like most. 5 sure trades and off till next day. some people will be like let me take 20trades a day, greeeeeeeeeeeeed

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
volo112:

that is what i like most. 5 sure trades and off till next day. some people will be like let me take 20trades a day, greeeeeeeeeeeeed
that's my plan. Even when I did a rough calculation with Elmosho's compounding formular, you can ture $20 with 5 sure trades daily into over $7000 in 30 days.

If there is anything I am grateful to Elemosho, it's his ability and foresight to incorporate compound interest, something many of us used in school kick As and Bs during the secondary school days... Knowledge indeed, in whatever form, is never wasted.

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
2sex:
that's my plan. Even when I did a rough calculation with Elmosho's compounding formular, you can ture $20 with 5 sure trades daily into over $7000 in 30 days.

If there is anything I am grateful to Elemosho, it's his ability and foresight to incorporate compound interest, something many of us used in school kick As and Bs during the secondary school days... Knowledge indeed, in whatever form, is never wasted.

that is the spirit, find a strategy that can give you 5 sure trades in a day, also take note of the payout binary is giving you, dont trade anything less than 80% payout or minimum 70% (just an advice), it pays on the long run , how can u risk $10 to make $2 ? , to me it does not make sense.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Tonnero23:
Please can someone help me with a link to download the trading platform that can work with windows because a friend told me that binary platform is not compartible with that of Forex. Please how true is this because I have MT4 installed on my system already
mt4 is ok for both binary and forex.so make use of mt4
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
2sex:

yeah dats d only meaningful tin abt his system not all dose bunch of indies.but d question is who wil dash u sure 5trades per day? *quickly runs back into my house and closed d door*
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
volo112:

that is the spirit, find a strategy that can give you 5 sure trades in a day, also take note of the payout binary is giving you, dont trade anything less than 80% payout or minimum 70% (just an advice), it pays on the long run , how can u risk $10 to make $2 ? , to me it does not make sense.
my dear it does make sense but only if u understand wot dey call "VALUE"
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Shinner2010:
Good day room: I grt everybody in dis room, av be a silent follower of this trend and also binary trader from the day of betonmarket. I wish all GREEN COLOR.
Av been trading and av loss tired, infact I never withdrawn from it since av be trading. What is d best strategy, indicator, and advice u can give me adding to what av read from the trend so far. Pls I will appreciate anybody +ve contribution.
THANKS
u beta quit now dat u stil can otherwise.....
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
I appreciate the calls and messages. Truth is i'm not angry. I only decided to focus more on ma trading and intensify more on my research. I had promised to send some random strategies on this thread. I am posting this for lovers of Randoms. Instead of sending the screenshots of the manual i have with me as I initially wanted to. i have decided to post some results hoping one or two smart guyz here would decode it.

So here we go. Take trade on 5 cuts 13 on 1TF, 5 and 13 are below (or above for bull) SMA 50 and middle of bollinger band 20 on 15TF. Take trade immediately upon CLEAN reversals after confirming the trend very well on 15TF. If you get it right you can have 3wins with TOUCH, DOES NOT TOUCH AND HIGHER/LOWER. Check your Tick chart to be sure the exact timing of your trade entry. Enter when 5 and 13 are above SMA 50 and Middle of Bollinger Bands 20 for Up trend. Reverse for down trend.

Tador (Muri), i have sent you a copy of one of the random material i purchased. I'm sure you can figure and decode them well as i won't explain. The explanation here should be more than sufficient.

Cheers guyz

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
pocoapoco88:
yeah dats d only meaningful tin abt his system not all dose bunch of indies.but d question is who wil dash u sure 5trades per day? *quickly runs back into my house and closed d door*

The only meaningful thing? grin grin grin. This is why i feel there is no point spending time on this thread. I can only count 25% parasite, 45% children, 20% ingrates, 8.5% dullards and just 2.5% (Intelligent and Matured). I have fulfilled my own part of service to humanity and the community that built me.

Cheers guyz cool

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Elemosho:

The only meaningful thing? grin grin grin. This is why i feel there is no point spending time on this thread. I can only count 25% parasite, 45% children, 20% ingrates, 8.5% dullards and just 2.5% (Intelligent and Matured). I have fulfilled my own part of service to humanity and the community that built me.

Cheers guyz cool
The guy seems like a pessimist to me...

pocoapoco88:
u beta quit now dat u stil can otherwise.....

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by eddyhaze(m): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
@all. I am sad that we are actually interacting this way. I have traded binary options for a while and I always welcomed new strategies. It is not right to attack new people that have a new approach or strategy. U guys should test them and see before u condemn. The real thing is to defeat the brokers. All this are just distractions. @ elemosho u shouldn't let people here change your mind. Just my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
I feel one or two people will benefit from this. It will help your decisions when you see an arrow alert following the occurrence of an INSIDE BAR. Good for FX traders and perhaps long term binary traders 30mins - 1hr trade.

PA knowledge is what differentiates a good trader from the crowd. Increase your PA knowledge everyday.

Cheers guyz cool

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
2sex:
The guy seems like a pessimist to me...

oh u r jst finding out,mr optimist,how much profit hav u bin withdrawing 4rm bom on consistent basis eva since u started,d earlier u guys wake up and invest ur time and money in somtin good d beta

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by 2sex(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
pocoapoco88:
oh u r jst finding out,mr optimist,how much profit hav u bin withdrawing 4rm bom on consistent basis eva since u started,d earlier u guys wake up and invest ur time and money in somtin good d beta
lol... My question to you is why are you so pained and what are you still doing here everyday if you don't believe in binary?

I don't ever listen to folks like you for a reason.

7 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 1:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Elemosho:
I appreciate the calls and messages. Truth is i'm not angry. I only decided to focus more on ma trading and intensify more on my research. I had promised to send some random strategies on this thread. I am posting this for lovers of Randoms. Instead of sending the screenshots of the manual i have with me as I initially wanted to. i have decided to post some results hoping one or two smart guyz here would decode it.

So here we go. Take trade on 5 cuts 13 on 1TF, 5 and 13 are below (or above for bull) SMA 50 and middle of bollinger band 20 on 15TF. Take trade immediately upon CLEAN reversals after confirming the trend very well on 15TF. If you get it right you can have 3wins with TOUCH, DOES NOT TOUCH AND HIGHER/LOWER. Check your Tick chart to be sure the exact timing of your trade entry. Enter when 5 and 13 are above SMA 50 and Middle of Bollinger Bands 20 for Up trend. Reverse for down trend.

Tador (Muri), i have sent you a copy of one of the random material i purchased. I'm sure you can figure and decode them well as i won't explain. The explanation here should be more than sufficient.

Cheers guyz

Thanks see my result

2 Shares

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 1:10am On Jul 29, 2015
Elemosho:

Cheers guyz

ANOTHER RESULUT

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 1:32am On Jul 29, 2015
tador:

ANOTHER RESULUT
Your own thing or from the book I sent to you? You dey challenge me o...maybe I shld also major in Randoms. grin grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by saintrise: 1:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Tador....that random ebook u have got could help me too...if u are led by the spirit...inonesaint@yahoo.co.uk!!!! Will greatly appreciate bro!!! Thanks a lot bro!!!

Thanks see my result[/quote]
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 1:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Elemosho:

Your own thing or from the book I sent to you? You dey challenge me o...maybe I shld also major in Randoms. grin grin

Strictly from the ebook you sent to me.No addition or subtraction
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 5:43am On Jul 29, 2015
The one you trade with $1 it means if you had used $10 u for don make $90 on one trade. 2 of such trade is ok for a day. The logic is this. Use $1 to get the $9 then use the $9 win t0 get abt $80. Do this twice a day and you are ok ($160). Worse case, If at all u lose you know u only parted with $1. This is better than the low payout of Currency Binary. Day 2, start with $2 to get $18, then use the $18 to trade again upon clean market. Do this twice in a day that's about $320. Okay for a bigboy grin grin. You can draw your line to stop the compounding where you revert to $1, maybe after $5. The most important thing is entering the market when the market is clean. That's why there are lots of markets and lots of strategies so that if 100 is not clean 75 can be clean. Or Yang can be clean or 25 or Bull. One of them are always clean at anytime of the day.

Funniest aspect is that I have not studied the book much. I've not been chanced at all (work tinz). The results of the ones I posted above were devised by me not from the book. I will add the book's strategy later on when I'm chanced. I will contact the Indian guy I told u about soon. Those ones have the codes used for the algorithms on the broker website that's why it's expensive ($1500).

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.