Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (291395 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 19, 2015
fidellamo:

DONE! HERE IS MINE - TBM19Z43131815112X5

Check your mail.... use d settings above for rise n fall... virtual first untill u r used to d robot.
Happy trading..

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by harrymoore(m): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2015
Ndidim:
Guyz plz update your TBM robot... 10.1? No download the version 10.2....

visit their sales page http://www.superbisnisonline.com/2015/08/tbmatic-robot-trading-binary.html

#Ndidiamaka

Each time I downloaded the updated version, My antivirus detected a virus and deleted the software.
Please can use help and send me a copy of the new version to sportstrategist@yahoo.com?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by harrymoore(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2015
tomaxzyn:
@ndidi Thanks for the quick response but i am having an issue..
i have created a free VPS from amazon following the video tutorial u posted and discovered the serial no of the TBmatic i installed on my vps is quite different to the one i installed on my laptop which makes the key u sent to me not work for the one on vps which i plan using..
pls i would send the serial no of the tbmatic i installed on my vps to get the unlock code..
sorry for the incoveniences ..

Which created card did you use to register for the VPS? Naira mastercard or visa?

Please I will appreciate your quick response.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by kenniz01(m): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Please i'm interested in this thread....i just opened an account with binary....
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2015
harrymoore:

Each time I downloaded the updated version, My antivirus detected a virus and deleted the software.
Please can use help and send me a copy of the new version to sportstrategist@yahoo.com?

There is no use asking for a copy to be sent to your mailbox.

Your anti-virus will still detect when the file is being downloaded from your mailbox and block it.

Please do the needful and de-activate your anti-virus software if you are really serious about using the software.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2015
Ndidim:

Check your mail.... use d settings above for rise n fall... virtual first untill u r used to d robot.
Happy trading..

#Ndidiamaka

@Ndidim, Happy Weekend..

Here is mine..

Please send details to omakay@live.com

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2015
I just downloaded the trial version but i keep getting a prompt saying i should update my internet explorer to version 11 or more. Currently downloading the version 11. Funny thing is that it's firefox browser i used to do the download.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2015
-
Please my own Explorer 11 in the VPS does not display and signal or reading in the trading platform, where I will shoose RD100 AND OTHER SETTING.
Please what should I do
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2015
Ndidim:

Happy trading..

#Ndidiamaka

I REPLIED, LICENSE DIDN'T WORK.

PLS CHECK AGAIN
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2015
harrymoore:

Which created card did you use to register for the VPS? Naira mastercard or visa?

Please I will appreciate your quick response.

I used GTB Naira Mastercard. You need to have the equivalent of $1 in the card as you will be charged. They said the charge would be refunded (they just want to make sure the card is working and you can actually make payment with it) although they have not refunded mine yet.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2015
sammary54:
-
Please my own Explorer 11 in the VPS does not display and signal or reading in the trading platform, where I will shoose RD100 AND OTHER SETTING.
Please what should I do

Could you be more explicit with your question? Is it that you do not see internet explorer in the VPS or you see it and it does not open when you click on it. Secondly, signal or reading from which trading platform? Is it the internet explorer you are talking about or binary.com trading application.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by abmart80: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Please am new into binary Option and I will like to venture into it, Please @ Wappy I dont know if you can train me one on one, if possible kindly send me mail @ abmart80@gmail.com to talk more on this. I will really appreciate. I just need to acquire enough skill before starting and I will be ready to meet the requirement.

Thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by sammary54: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
fidellamo:

Could you be more explicit with your question? Is it that you do not see internet explorer in the VPS or you see it and it does not open when you click on it. Secondly, signal or reading from which trading platform? Is it the internet explorer you are talking about or binary.com trading application.

Please House, This is screen-print of what I mean, after login and then trading, everything is just blank, PLEASE WHAT COULB BE THE CAUSE

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by harrymoore(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
omakay:

There is no use asking for a copy to be sent to your mailbox.

Your anti-virus will still detect when the file is being downloaded from your mailbox and block it.

Please do the needful and de-activate your anti-virus software if you are really serious about using the software.

My antivirus could not be stopped or uninstalled. Each time I tried, my system shut down and I had to repair.
That happened 5 times just today. Please Oga Ndidim, can I use the version 10.1 instead of the updated one as
my system isn't allowing?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
@Ndidim. I have updated the internet explorer. But a second problem is springing up.

I get this prompt when i click on "START"

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by codedwura(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ndidim:
most of these guyz that sell indicators for forex n binary, make money only from selling their products. If u truely make money from trading, u wouldnt need d little from your fellow country men. i generate cool-little profits from binary daily and i'm ok with that.
T

#Ndidiamaka #SokoPA

bro, sent yu an e-mail tru d mail addy yu dropd, stil waiting for d scripts wink God bles.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
omakay:
@Ndidim. I have updated the internet explorer. But a second problem is springing up.

I get this prompt when i click on "START"

Did you find the settings parameters and did you input them before clicking start? Mine does not show any settings parameter. If you click on any of them, there will be nothing in the list. Maybe cos its not the full version of 10.2 but again, the demo version of 10.1 has settings parameters.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omakay(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
fidellamo:

Did you find the settings parameters and did you input them before clicking start? Mine does not show any settings parameter. If you click on any of them, there will be nothing in the list. Maybe cos its not the full version of 10.2 but again, the demo version of 10.1 has settings parameters.

Mine has the same issues as yours too

Even after updating my explorer, the 10.2 version still did not work. I den downloaded the 10.1 version and dat one worked for a while. But it was showing that i had only 0 days left as against the 7 trial days stated on the site. I den resorted to the updated version but found that to be non-active.

I believe that Ndidim will have a solution to all these..

N.B : i also discovered that it works with no other browser than internet explorer.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
omakay:

Mine has the same issues as yours too

Even after updating my explorer, the 10.2 version still did not work. I den downloaded the 10.1 version and dat one worked for a while. But it was showing that i had only 0 days left as against the 7 trial days stated on the site. I den resorted to the updated version but found that to be non-active.

I believe that Ndidim will have a solution to all these..

N.B : i also discovered that it works with no other browser than internet explorer.

Yeah, It works with only Internet Explorer. So how did d version 10.1 play out? I haven't really tested it. Ndidim's script is really playing out nicely.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sorry guyz for late response..... dowload and install Shockwave for I.E in the vps and enable java scripting in your I.E if not it wont work. If u cant fix it, send me a mail with your vps ip and password, i will fix it for u.

After i reached my daily target yesterday on real account, i decided to play around my virtual in other to see how far this robot can go....I played the robot for exactly 7hrs today and heres d result...

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dont use the robot on small account.... try out other settings and see which works best. share your best settings with the house. the success of any robot/script depends on the settings... I mainly start running the vps from 10pm everyday... reach my target before 12 and i'm done with d robot for the day. so far d robot has been good with RD 100.. see una later

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Just 1 trade to go and my TBM crashed.... check out the new settings below, faster but more risky.. played the robot for exactly 1hr 20mins...
Stick to night plans(from 10pm-TDB)

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 20, 2015
Like i said earlier, if u r having issue with your IE or Key to activate TBM, MAYBE U SENT A WRONG TBM SERIAL NO., SENd ME YOUR VPS DETAILS... Meanwhile i just collected my offering from binary during d 3rd season that started around 1:00am... today.

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 20, 2015
@ Ndidi. God bless you for the great job you are doing here. Please help me I sent you a mail. my strategy 3 script did not work. I keep getting error like the script is corrupt. kindly resend. mail sent from estherdavid03@gmail. com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by badruf(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2015
Ndidim:
Just 1 trade to go and my TBM crashed.... check out the new settings below, faster but more risky.. played the robot for exactly 1hr 20mins...

#Ndidiamaka

@ indidim set you a mail still awaiting your response

fataibadru25@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fidellamo(m): 7:46am On Sep 20, 2015
Ndidim:
Like i said earlier, if u r having issue with your IE or Key to activate TBM, MAYBE U SENT A WRONG TBM SERIAL NO., SENd ME YOUR VPS DETAILS... Meanwhile i just collected my offering from binary during d 3rd season that started around 1:00am... today.

#Ndidiamaka

Thanks a lot Bro. You've got mail, pls reply ASAP.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by chloro4ethene: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2015
Ndidim:

#Ndidiamaka

This is my serial no: TBM19Z4582261317X5. please bros send the full version . thank you. innocent.anthony@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by chloro4ethene: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2015
i noticed that the trial version of TBM is blank when i opened it. the place am suppose to select the random market option and other box below were blank.@Ndidim, please what can i do about this because i used mozilla firefox to download?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
abmart80:
Please am new into binary Option and I will like to venture into it, Please @ Wappy I dont know if you can train me one on one, if possible kindly send me mail @ abmart80@gmail.com to talk more on this. I will really appreciate. I just need to acquire enough skill before starting and I will be ready to meet the requirement.

Thanks.
babypips should be your starting point
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by oshie(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
@ Ndidim, This is my serial number. I earlier sent you a mail. finadworld@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by mdgreen(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2015
Ndidim:
I reached 2 take profit today using the Digit differ script. The first one was flawless no single loss. Something spectacular happened while trading the second time, i recorded that in d video. Watch and see the recovery power of the digit differ script. Everyone here knows how manipulative binary.com could be. so i only use the digit differ script once a day.

My Stake was $5 if win profit = $0.5 if loss need $55 to recover. Target=$5 Stoploss= $60
If your account size is small Stake $1, if win profit = $0.1 if loss need $11 to recover. Target =$1 Stoploss =$12
your target could exceed that, i just want to b careful. Other strategise in d script will give u better Take profit with peace of mind grin

The First TakeProfit

The Second watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cjxn__Jnso

#Ndidiamaka #SoKOPA
**×****************,,, *,
Hello my binary guru. Pls I really want to try binary trading out, but am still not clear abt the whole tin.ie
1. How and where can I open a demo account to start practicing.
2. Where can I download their pc and Android trading platform.
3. Try ND send me ur contact for more help. I really u as a mentor in this field. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.