Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (291375 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
@ mdgreen, its good to seek for help but also must have tried to help yourself a bit.. without making any more research this trend is good enough to tell you everything you need to know about binary.. No pc or android trading platform.. all that is required is a web brower. With PC you can have a lot of automated trading which is what this trend is all about.. Please, read the previous posts. and you will be on the right track.. Here its all about www. binary. com ... Special thanks to Ndidi Amaka #sokopa, #iam_BenuPa.... MORE GREENS to us.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by chloro4ethene: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
I installed the TBMATIC upgraded version[trial] but its not starting because the space am suppose o select random and othe option below are vacant.I dont know if that is how its suppose to work? Please anyone who have the software should please help with any useful information on how i can make the robot work because i have downloaded and cancelled several times to if it could work but same result.Please help.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by smartearn(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
chloro4ethene:
I installed the TBMATIC upgraded version[trial] but its not starting because the space am suppose o select random and othe option below are vacant.I dont know if that is how its suppose to work? Please anyone who have the software should please help with any useful information on how i can make the robot work because i have downloaded and cancelled several times to if it could work but same result.Please help.

i am having the same problem here anybody wants to help please.
thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by binarykid(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
smartearn:

i am having the same problem here anybody wants to help please.
thanks

YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY ENTER THE INFORMATIONS IN THE SPACES PROVIDED. REVERT TO PREVIOUS POST FOR SCREENSHOT ON WHAT TO FILL.
NB: PLS DONT TRY URSEF AND USE 3 FOR TICK ANALYSIS OOO BIKO. if u must gamble let it be anything above 5. Abeg Ndidi has his way around all these things lolz.

@boss (NDIDI) i sent you my TBMATIC serial still awating your response. (binarynewbee@gmail.com)
Learning on a lowkey...
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by chloro4ethene: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
binarykid:

YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY ENTER THE INFORMATIONS IN THE SPACES PROVIDED. REVERT TO PREVIOUS POST FOR SCREENSHOT ON WHAT TO FILL.
NB: PLS DONT TRY URSEF AND USE 3 FOR TICK ANALYSIS OOO BIKO. if u must gamble let it be anything above 5. Abeg Ndidi has his way around all these things lolz.

@boss (NDIDI) i sent you my TBMATIC serial still awating your response. (binarynewbee@gmail.com)
Learning on a lowkey...

i typed it manually but a box popped up with a language i dont understand but i saw internet explorer 11 inside the message.i went on to download the version 11 but explorer message indicated i have a newer version of internet explorer installed on my system already and so i cannot run internet explorer 11.i don't know if it must be internet explorer 11 before the robot can start without error messages.i also used it on mozilla firefox but the same error message,please oo anybody with information on how to make it work.thank you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by binarykid(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
chloro4ethene:

i typed it manually but a box popped up with a language i dont understand but i saw internet explorer 11 inside the message.i went on to download the version 11 but explorer message indicated i have a newer version of internet explorer installed on my system already and so i cannot run internet explorer 11.i don't know if it must be internet explorer 11 before the robot can start without error messages.i also used it on mozilla firefox but the same error message,please oo anybody with information on how to make it work.thank you.

you have to use it with internet explorer version 11 (check your IE to know the version), log into ur binary account first on internet explorer, then launch ur TBM software and enter those parameters (sometimes it comes up with an error message even when entered correctly, close it and launch it again). Also ensure the informations are entered correctly.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ambunmi: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ndidim:

Check your mail.... use d settings above for rise n fall... virtual first untill u r used to d robot.
Happy trading..

#Ndidiamaka

Ndidi, Pls this is mine TBM21Z44164636987X5. Thanks!

ambunmi@yahoo.com

Ndidi u av not replied me
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by chloro4ethene: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
binarykid:

you have to use it with internet explorer version 11 (check your IE to know the version), log into ur binary account first on internet explorer, then launch ur TBM software and enter those parameters (sometimes it comes up with an error message even when entered correctly, close it and launch it again). Also ensure the informations are entered correctly.

i sent you an email,please reply.thank you.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by chloro4ethene: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
binarykid:

i checked my internet explorer update and it it version 11.I re-try it again and still got the same message.this is the message:

Error: variable must be of type "object"
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by binarykid(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
chloro4ethene:

i checked my internet explorer update and it it version 11.I re-try it again and still got the same message.this is the message:
Error: variable must be of type "object"

do a screen shot of your TBMATIC settings and main page so we could check... ndidi myt come around much later to also assist
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 2:21am On Sep 22, 2015
Hey Guyz.. Please I need someone to help me out with the VPS $1 payment as the only bank we've got in this LGA of BENUE is firstbank and her ATM card is not paying on amazon. I am currently serving in Benue State a Corps member pls help me. I'm willing to pay #500 for the $1 charges. #BENUPA
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 3:00am On Sep 22, 2015
Ndidi is kinda busy now... I know he is cooking something good for the HOUSE. God Bless that Sokoto corper more... #smiles
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 22, 2015
Good AM guyz....

Time...... for those complaining of blank spaces in d updated version all u have to do is to download version 10.1 first, download also the update 10.2 . copy the update(10.2) and place it in the 10.1 folder, that action will replace the 10.1.... lauch the app and do the needful..

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Just like binarykid said... pls discard the second settings..... it is meant for only large accounts... it could martingale up to the 9th level....
stick to the first settings, u could also try 6,7, 8, 9.... it might take time to place a trade but when it does u r sure of a win...
Have a target while using TBM... only traders with large accounts can continue running tbm all day. if u need 25$ per day from tbm, take $2.5 per 10 trading season(whenever the market is trending)... u will easily n always hit your target everyday. All we r after here is consistent profit.
Meanwhile the script is still hiting my seasonal target...
why most people dont give out this kind of info for free is because people tend to neglect what they get for free, when u have a loss u never use d system again, but if u pay for it, u continue trying to make it work... use it as if u paid for it, and yes u did. is there anything more expensive than the TIME u invested in downloading, getting vps, sending mails, reading this thread... kai, dont allow all these be waste of time.

THE SCRIPTS/ROBOTS ARE YOURS FOR LIFE UNTILL U DECIDE TO STOP USING THEM... SO DONT BE IN A HEIST TO GO LIVE.. THEY ARE NO HOLY GRAILS, THE MAKE WINS AS WELL AS LOSSES... BUT IF U FOLLOW MY ADVICE, U WILL ALMOST ALWAYS EXPERIENCE THE FORMER.

#Ndidiamaka

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by needinfo: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Ndidim:
Just like binarykid said... pls discard the second settings..... it is meant for only large accounts... it could martingale up to the 9th level....
stick to the first settings, u could also try 6,7, 8, 9.... it might take time to place a trade but when it does u r sure of a win...
Have a target while using TBM... only traders with large accounts can continue running tbm all day. if u need 25$ per day from tbm, take $2.5 per 10 trading season(whenever the market is trending)... u will easily n always hit your target everyday. All we r after here is consistent profit.
Meanwhile the script is still hiting my seasonal target...
why most people dont give out this kind of info for free is because people tend to neglect what they get for free, when u have a loss u never use d system again, but if u pay for it, u continue trying to make it work... use it as if u paid for it, and yes u did. is there anything more expensive than the TIME u invested in downloading, getting vps, sending mails, reading this thread... kai, dont allow all these be waste of time.

THE SCRIPTS/ROBOTS ARE YOURS FOR LIFE UNTILL U DECIDE TO STOP USING THEM... SO DONT BE IN A HEIST TO GO LIVE.. THEY ARE NO HOLY GRAILS, THE MAKE WINS AS WELL AS LOSSES... BUT IF U FOLLOW MY ADVICE, U WILL ALMOST ALWAYS EXPERIENCE THE FORMER.

#Ndidiamaka
seems i have missed a lot in this thread. Pls how can i get the script or the tbm software for life.i don miss a lot here.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by smartdebiz(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2015
positiveM:
Hey Guyz.. Please I need someone to help me out with the VPS $1 payment as the only bank we've got in this LGA of BENUE is firstbank and her ATM card is not paying on amazon. I am currently serving in Benue State a Corps member pls help me. I'm willing to pay #500 for the $1 charges. #BENUPA
contact me on 08165498163
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by eagle70: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Hello indidi this is my serial no TBM21Z43998695802X5 my email is globalfortuneambush@gmail.com Thank you
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2015
TBM22Z43567603303X5 THIS IS MINE EM-MAIL:wealthmanagers4@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by eagle70: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2015
trying to close TBN in my vps it refuses to close what close what can i do
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by samplegirl(f): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2015
Unfortunately this thread has gone to hell!

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amor001: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2015
samplegirl:

Don't say that. Life is about Experience. KNOWING. cool wink smiley grin
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by eTradeXchange(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Hello Guys,

Remember you can fund your neteller account through www.etradexchange.net

You will get it funded within few minutes.

Contact us NOW.

God Bless
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Abrahamweb(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ndidim:
yes u can... only if u have d strings to make d script click touch or doesn not touch. I didnt bother abt that coz i have a robot for that option.
Those sending msg should endeavour to add their CR account.
Will give access to d account when as soon i get on my system.

Try diff settings with d robot, any settings and time thate works better or bad for u, dont hesitate to relay the information to the house.
i also had good results with 3 , 7(medium) and 9(strong). the below result is a combination of 7 and 9.

#Ndidiamaka
boss,i sent you a mail.thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lekan208(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Please Ndidi i need the full version my serial no is TBM22Z4986117898X5 my email lekan208@gmail.com

God bless you
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by oshie(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
oshie:
@ Ndidim, This is my serial number. I earlier sent you a mail. finadworld@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Oga ND please reply me. TBM20Z41552346886X5 finadworld@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amolak: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ndidim:

Check your mail.... use d settings above for rise n fall... virtual first untill u r used to d robot.
Happy trading..

#Ndidiamaka
Bros please, i am testing it right now. amolak09@gmail.com

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by stmichael001(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
samplegirl:

obviously...
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by chloro4ethene: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ndidim:
Good AM guyz....

Time...... for those complaining of blank spaces in d updated version all u have to do is to download version 10.1 first, download also the update 10.2 . copy the update(10.2) and place it in the 10.1 folder, that action will replace the 10.1.... lauch the app and do the needful..

#Ndidiamaka

I have followed your description and it has helped me a great deal.This is my serial number: TBM22Z4582261317X5.
Expecting reply soon: innocent.anthony@gmail.com. THANK YOU.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
samplegirl:

. How do you mean?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amolak: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Oga Ndidim baba God go bless you wella, I still dey try am on demo but you need big capital, if u want to enjoy it. It took me to 9th

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Una good PM...

Hw far, Unto progress with d script & TBM?

The script with the right settings is next to holy grail... all my target hit so far...
i want to stop giving out TBM... or even if i continue like i said earlier, it is meant for large accounts.. n dats a big turn off. Those that like digit differ can continue with TBM...

For those that prefare mins to hour trades instead of ticks, i will b giving out full licence for a robot i have been using for weeks now. It works on both FOREX & RANDOM.... my highest marti within these period is 3rd level..

Some people wont want u to work, but they wouldnt give u money to feed... thats demonic in disguise.. Maybe because i gave out those script n robot for free... i know how many request i have gotten from outside this country, for the script and TBM, both u got it free here n all we get is one critic upon another... if u want to b a critic, be a constructive one.

The next and last post i will make in this thread is to give out the new robot for free, still. u need just $10 start up capital to run the robot.
i am doing this because most guyz here have small accounts... Check my new video on my live trading using the robot.

#Ndidiamaka

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
This robot is sold for $150, u will get license free from me. Higest marti since i have been using it is 3. This will serve as a supplement to d script. The script alone is very much enough, learn how to use it. With this robot u can use the touch, does not touch, goes out and stay between options.
very profitable.... my duration is mainly 1-2minutes.

I will inform interested parties when i'm ready to start giving it out... for now u can only draw my attention to any issue via d mail i dropped. not this thread again. just b rest assured u will get assisted for free. See una later

#Ndidiamaka #SokoPA

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.