Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Simple Tips On How To Approach A Girl You Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Tips On How To Approach A Girl You Like (812 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tips On How To Approach A Girl You Like by obosoc: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2009
I know going up to a girl that you like and striking a conversation is difficult, but I want to reassure you that it can be done. The truth is that we tend to over complicate things. The thoughts race around in our heads of what to say and how to say it and the majority of the time we end up psyche ourselves out before we even put the first foot forward. The how to approach a girl that you like is one asked by many. I'll let you in on some tips from the opposite sex that are bound to work.

The truth is to approach a girl you like you just need to go up to her and say something. Don't over think things ahead of time and let your fears get the best of you worrying about the type of reaction you will get when you do approach her.

Talking with her will be a whole lot easier if you learn to keep it simple. Women like someone that can set them eat ease and make them feel comfortable and laugh,
To read the full details log on to www.moneyspills.com/forum and go to the Romance board.
Re: Simple Tips On How To Approach A Girl You Like by Magz(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2009
Cool. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Dont boarder i have deleted the post / Re: Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? / What Is Love In Nigeria,money,sex,or What I Need An Answer Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.