Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Need Help In Choosing A Computer Course/institute To Study In India. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Help In Choosing A Computer Course/institute To Study In India. (1084 Views)

Reason Why The Letters On A Computer Keyboard Are Not In Alphabetical Order / Reason Why The Letters On A Computer Keyboard Are Not In Alphabetical Order / How To Update Your Antivirus On A Computer Without Internet Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Choosing A Computer Course/institute To Study In India. by manalone2(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm working towards traveling to India to learn and be certified on a computer course. I need help and advice from the experts in here to choose between software, hardware and networking aspects. I want to know which of these is India so good at and also the best institute and city to study there.

Please also consider the course in demand here in Nigeria, to better my chances of getting a good job conveniently.. Thanks
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Computer Course/institute To Study In India. by ptoall1000: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
koenig is ur best bet.
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Computer Course/institute To Study In India. by manalone2(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
ptoall1000:
koenig is ur best bet.

thanks for your help.. please which course do you advice I go for?
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Computer Course/institute To Study In India. by scantee(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Go 4 Networking
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Computer Course/institute To Study In India. by ptoall1000: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
It depends on ur interest, there is no area of IT that is not lucrative if u can get to the expert level. The most lucrative is programming sha and most difficult.
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Computer Course/institute To Study In India. by manalone2(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
scantee:
Go 4 Networking

I've been thinking of that too.. Networking and security especially
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Computer Course/institute To Study In India. by manalone2(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
ptoall1000:
It depends on ur interest, there is no area of IT that is not lucrative if u can get to the expert level. The most lucrative is programming sha and most difficult.

I have good knowledge of java and python.. do u advice I continue with it?
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Computer Course/institute To Study In India. by ptoall1000: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
manalone2:

I have good knowledge of java and python.. do u advice I continue with it?
Off course. You can add database with it. Probably Postgress SQL
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Computer Course/institute To Study In India. by manalone2(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
ptoall1000:

Off course. You can add database with it. Probably Postgress SQL

I appreciate but what about the job opportunity? Are programmers accepted and valued here?
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Computer Course/institute To Study In India. by nonxo007(m): 7:06am On Apr 24, 2015
networking and security is a nice though... I'm also offering the course...
Re: I Need Help In Choosing A Computer Course/institute To Study In India. by ptoall1000: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Dont they have affordable interactive online schools in India instead of traveling there.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Toshiba Satelite C655d-s5300 For Sale @ Affordable Rate / How To Hide Your Facebook Profile Phone No. And Date Of Birth(photo) / Best SAP SD Training In Hyderabad, India|sales And Distribution Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.