Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,477 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Looking For A 4th Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A 4th Wife (941 Views)

Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" / Lagos Street Party!! 3rd - 4th December / Ladies, Can You Accept Dangote's Proposal To You As 4th Wife??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A 4th Wife by Jbenue: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
My Muslim Brothers, I am once again searching for another wife. I divorced my first wife for reasons of advanced age. I am looking for a young wife between the age of 8 and 13. So please forward me pictures of your daughters and sisters...Oh and she must be a virgin. Allah blessing be on you

1 Like

Re: Looking For A 4th Wife by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
So this is actually meant to be funny?
Re: Looking For A 4th Wife by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Between 8 and 13? Isn't that too old? Shouldn't you look for between ages 2 and 5?

_Idiot of no comparison.
Re: Looking For A 4th Wife by zealot4me(f): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
the op is a morafckrr
Re: Looking For A 4th Wife by Chizzy20(f): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
This op is a joker lipsrsealed
Re: Looking For A 4th Wife by ronald4lif(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
I'm certain the person behind this crap is not even a Muslim. You think making jest of another's religion makes you or whatever religion you believe in better right?. Clown!

1 Like

Re: Looking For A 4th Wife by Jbenue: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm certain the person behind this crap is not even a Muslim. You think making jest of another's religion makes you or whatever religion you believe in better right?. Clown!

who told u I am not a muslim? Anyway you have those duaghters and sisters I asked 4?
Re: Looking For A 4th Wife by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Disrespectful im8ecile

Watch his puppets come out and disrespect Muslims the way the op planned it.
Re: Looking For A 4th Wife by ronald4lif(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jbenue:

who told u I am not a muslim? Anyway you have those duaghters and sisters I asked 4?

Stop making a caricature of other people's faith. Yours is no way better. That's all there's to say to you.
Re: Looking For A 4th Wife by ronald4lif(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chiam55:
Disrespectful im8ecile

Watch his puppets come out and disrespect Muslims the way the op planned it.

Don't mind him. He thinks his own faith is better. A lot of people feel better abusing others and what they believe in. He just need to grow up.
Re: Looking For A 4th Wife by Jbenue: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Stop making a caricature of other people's faith. Yours is no way better. That's all there's to say to you.

Look my faith permits me to take a wife of any age as set by ALLAHS Prophet (PBUH).. SO I dont know your problem if you have something to say say it. What is all this hate about. I asked this same question on the Islam thread I was told to come to the Romance thread so I came. I am just looking for a Wife and I wanted to try technology.
Re: Looking For A 4th Wife by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
*spits out drink*
lmao!
Re: Looking For A 4th Wife by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Don't mind him. He thinks his own faith is better. A lot of people feel better abusing others and what they believe in. He just need to grow up.

I'm shocked that the foool thinks child brides is something to joke about. I'm really getting sick of this section and the _morons that run around here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A 4th Wife by ivyT(f): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
People perish 4 d lack of knowledge and how to make use of it__this is for d op

(1) (Reply)

This Will Surely Make A Lot Of Women Angry / Ladies! Choose 5 Main Qualities To Create Your Ideal Boyfriend And Husband / When She Asks For A Change In Wardrobe (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.