Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. (47035 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by jaybee(f): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:
This is what I want to see in the present political climate. This election taught me one thing, the Igbos were right to demand their own country in the past, our SS parents failed to see the bigger picture.

No Surrender!!!

WHERE WERE THEY WHEN GEJ WAS PRESIDENT?

WHERE WERE THEY DURING GEJ'S POLITICAL CONFERENCE?

WE ARE WAITING FOR THEIR FORMAL POSITION ON THE SUBJECT. BUT, WITHOUT ANY PREJUDICE, THE SE & SS DON'T SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT AND AS SUCH CAN'T ARTICULATE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL, TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL, APART FROM INCITING HATE AMONGST THEIR IGNORANT YOUTHS LIKE Mogidi et al.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by hensben(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
OneNaira6:

What an evil evil wish. I can see you don't wish well for delta state. Smh. It's all good though. That your evil wish that delta joins Yoruba will never come to prosper in Jesus name. Civil And selfless shouldn't even be used when yoruba are mentioned. Abeg
na who u wan wash with all this talk..hausa nor good, yoruba nor good, ss state wey nor agree to una Biafra nor good na only una come good..na this self appraisal and self centered being we wan form country with. Remember, person wey dey always say this person nor good, that person nor good na be say na him nor good...make the person check himself were him dey get am wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by hensben(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
SailorXY:

what it this one saying undecided undecided undecided
you wouldn't understand, sentiment and hatred will not make you to.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by SailorXY: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
you wouldn't understand, sentiment and hatred will not make you to.
your post makes no sense. it shows you have no idea of the areas you claim to have come from

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by emiye(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
stansaintly:

Wisdom without education is far cherished than education without wisdom. How on earth could your brain allow your mouth to say that SE contribution of resources to federal purse is nothing. It's better to shut your mouth and be presumed to be a fool than to open it and utter all doubt. SE contributes heavily
You have comprehension issues, let me also inform you that only two regions contributes more to the federal purse than it receives from it, these two regions are the SOUTH SOUTH & SOUTH WEST. your south east is a negative contributor, you can choke on that
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by millionaireman: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
na who u wan wash with all this talk..hausa nor good, yoruba nor good, ss state wey nor agree to una Biafra nor good na only una come good..na this self appraisal and self centered being we wan form country with. Remember, person wey dey always say this person nor good, that person nor good na be say na him nor good.

Hausa, Yoruba, Fulani. Tiv, etc, they are all good. What is not good is Nigeria's forced political structure and the now incressingly worsening type of forced unitary government system that robs the hens that lay the golden eggs to nourish cocks that sit around, manipulate to form alliances to further rob the golden eggs hens.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Chigold101(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
tempest69:

IGBO'S first to allied with the north in the second republic voting Shagari/ ekwueme at the expense of a southerner Awolowo. The Yoruba never complained. This guys rant too much Ah!!!! Anyway they don't have a central body cos every man is a king of his household. So am watching as they fight them self of on this amibode issue
come and see one of those that change history for foo.lish gain here.

Grand liar of the century...

Igbos never voted for Ekwueme at all. Igbos went for Zik but that‘s bythe way.

Igbo man can never vote for Awolowo because when the north couldnt defeat the Igbos during civil war with weapons Awo introduced blockade & that caused stavation that put the lives of millions of Ndi Igbo at the mercy of kwachioko. When the war was over the same Awo came up with 20pounds round number to every igbo man no matter how much you were worth.

Awo is a respected yoruba leader by the yorubas, Hausas never trusted him while the Igbos detest & hate him with PASSION.

OBJ is a Yoruba man & Igbos gave him all their votes in 1998 & 2003... While he yoruba brothers gave their votes to another person.

I am a believer of one NIGERIA but if federal character & quota system is not removed... Then let us go our different ways... P E R I O D!!!

3 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Jetjacky(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
emiye:
. how come the Se in SE states didn't achieve that? I thought charity begins at home. I will love to see you form your Biafra, so I can really laugh at you months down the line, I have no doubt it is an epic disaster waiting to happen, but flies wey go follow corpse enter grave no dey hear word. trust me, the moment ur Biafra is formed, you lose many rights and priviledges accrued to you , and your new cries will be to UN . let me state this to you unequivocally, the ibo's are the biggest parasites, and like all parasites, they feed on their hosts, remove parasites from their hosts, the result is clearly what u know.
"parasites?" then why are your people fighting to have this parasites by your sides? from vivid analyses, it is clear who the parasites are: Yoruba and Hausa: they suck from us to make themselves fat. why is Lagos famous?: Igbo's hard work, Niger deltas revenues(resources) why is Hausa having good roads and all?: ND: just to make this sahara traders fill at home, we swallow many things . and their selfish leaders pay attention to their own and slaves: Yoruba's.

doubt? goodluck came in, was selfless and yet gullible: paid mostly his attentions on undeserving wicked peeps like the Hausa's . ingrets who paid his care with BK, and blame him for it, just to dethrone him. that's why I tell peeps forget trying to impress your new friends(wolves in sheep clothing's)
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by justNonso: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
kaybiel2u:
honestly it will be good if we are separated sef
diz Igbo people don't want to be part of Nigeria again let them go I am sure they will regret it
. Regret the injustice in Nigeria? Regret Boko haram, regret saboteurs yoruba, or marginalization. will rather prefer to die fighting for Biafra than remain in dis Zoo. When d time comes we shall all watch d Zoo fall. Not afraid of death and will never be. One biafra... Land of the Rising sun.

3 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by waternopassgari: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
OneNaira6:

I agree wholeheartedly with the yoruba and hausa/fulani statement. I agree that needs to be fixed but i completely disagree with other groups being part of any new territory. If what you wrote is how una feel then you're going without Anioma oeriod!!. I'm out. I rather just suffer a one nigeria than suffer a mini Nigeria

I dont know why u are worried, the SS wont disturb u and u wont disturb them. U get your own province, governed by you. The hate and madness was caused by North and West trying to divide and rule the SS/SE.

For example, Igbenke was deliberately put in Edo when they should have been in Delta. All these tings will be solved and everybody can pilot their own affairs whilst we rotate the Presidency turn by turn. U should forget any problem that came with Nigeria and at least give things a chance.

We have all suffered and have experience from Nigeria, we will make constitution to avoid them.

2 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by CoachFaith: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
WHEN not IF....

'when' 9ja is no more...I'll love to be a Biafran...I'll Answer CHUKUMERIJE TOCHUKWU FAITH.

I Believe in the SS/SE struggle... A am Yoruba now...but you can be sure I know my way to the bridge when the time comes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
the day south south was carved out, was the day biafra was buried. Gowan the master tactician saw that to kill biafra permanently, is to liberate the south south from the igbos. Haven't you noticed the FG isnt even bothered of biafra. It is dead and buried.
u ppl keep talking rubbish out of ignorance, a large chunk of dz southsouth were Igbos, a large chunk of other tribes in d southsouth supported Biafra...
U ediots keep talking asif igbos are after sth, dat igbos want to do sth, I am not in support of Biafra, but I am in support of d Ijaws for not supporting it, because it wud have reduced der political strength because of der kins outside of it dat were not part of Biafra, some ediots keep saying Igbo's shud stop putting southsouth in our case, like dat ediot above called vedd, I know he is saying it out of some insecurity, and d oda Edo guy, don't worry we won't take d oil wells u guys stole from d Ijaws, d Ijaws wud do it themselves.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is a sign of something good to come.

I have hitherto pretended to believe in ONE NIGERIA. But a closer look at the last elections revealed by belief was wrong. If there was ever a time I doubted the veracity of ONE NIGERIA, it's NOW!

I've already looked far and beyond into the foreseeable future, and it's obvious it's a master slave relationship; only emotional kids will deny this.

The SS/SE will continue to play second fiddle to the SW/North- the new kind of oligarchy.

The current system has been skewed in our disfavour; this latest political consciousness is one huge victory following GEJ'S defeat. Indeed, in any defeat, there's some kind of victory.

The struggles from the ND militants have been largely blighted by greed and myopia.

Unless we restructure the system, we shall be doing our future generations a great disservice by handing over to them a faulty nation. The new struggle shall take a new dimension, and it's very obvious to me that Ojukwu was right after all.

Most people are quick to dismiss the truths conveyed by Aribisala, but history will adjudge him the wisest. The current PVC distribution is the perpetual tool that shall be deployed forever to keep the lopsided master - slave relationship.

At last, I'm happy GEJ lost; that loss is about to usher in a new twist to our political awareness.

Where can I get Achebe's THERE WAS A COUNTRY? That book I shall devour soon.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by hensben(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
millionaireman:

Hausa, Yoruba, Fulani. Tiv, etc, they are all good. What is not good is Nigeria's forced political structure and the now incressingly worsening type of forced unitary government system that robs the hens that lay the golden eggs to nourish cocks that sit around, manipulate to form alliances to further rob the golden eggs hens.
Gej is a weakilng, he doesn't deserve 2nd term..so make people die finish because gej must complete his tenure...my parents didn't bring me up to support what is not good or rather not functioning even if he is my brother.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Chigold101(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
dinachi:
Once again,the south south leads the south east to their doom! As the drama unfolds watch Ijaw man use Igbo man to negotiate his political relevance. At the end of the day a repeat of Biafra more monumentous in betrayal will unfold. The smarter Ijaw man will get back to being chums with the rest of Nigeria while the Igbo man will be left to bite his fingers and grumble quietly. As I speak it has not yet dawned on my Igbo brothers that the ONLY reason Ijaw man looked his way was because of Jonathan presidency and now that has been lost,pretence is all that is left.
i dont know your tribe or region but believe me Igbos do not need you advice of sugestion in their affairs... Trust me.

Keep moving forward & dont ever look back okay?

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by millionaireman: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=Chigold101 post=33057966]

When the war was over the same Awo came up with 20pounds round number to every igbo man no matter how much you were worth.

/quote]

After the war, any Igbo who was able to provide his/her bank book in Nigerian bank was given 20 Pounds, not 20 Pounds given to every Igboman/woman.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Jetjacky(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee:

WHERE WERE THEY WHEN GEJ WAS PRESIDENT?

WHERE WERE THEY DURING GEJ'S POLITICAL CONFERENCE?

WE ARE WAITING FOR THEIR FORMAL POSITION ON THE SUBJECT. BUT, WITHOUT ANY PREJUDICE, THE SE & SS DON'T SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT AND AS SUCH CAN'T ARTICULATE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL, TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL, APART FROM INCITING HATE AMONGST THEIR IGNORANT YOUTHS LIKE Mogidi et al.
which Gej are you talking about? the one una know gree to rule in peace? we can articulate, meaningful? from your bias statement I can deduce you're no igbo. you're a wicked soul, due to you haven't witness the racism of W&N and all that comes with it, because you have not experienced it, or because you are getting dividends from it you think its okay for us to suffer . you're just like them.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Desric(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
truefact:

But if the North has the oil, Nigeria would have been greater.. Abi? Fools every where
the does not have the oil but they have the population and yet to the SE, the northerners are fools and illiterates, only them SE are wise, hardworking and enterprising yet they're not among the richest in Nigeria not to talk of Africa and the world. The SE should pedal low and know that the day a warrior was born in their land, another was also born somewhere else therefore every human should be accorded his/her due respect according no matter how lowly placed you might take them to be.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by chidooh1: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:
All these igbo people just dey deceive themself.
South-south is not part of your madness. You are on your own!

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!
Anyway,when mad man talks it looks more like ur comments.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by cheruv: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
kindly remove Edo from that map. Thanks

Some people have been quoting me and saying all kinds of things. The one I can't take is calling Edo people weak or playing second fiddle. It is proven that an Edo/deltan man can never play second fiddle to anyone. Until the punitive expenditure we were never conquered but we were the conquerors.. Though we might be called minoriy, we championed the minority course to leave the shadows of the 3 major tribes by having our own region as far back as 1963.
Presently the chairman board of trustees of the PDP is an Edo man, the Chairman of APC is an EDO man. The Edos can never play second fiddle to anyone.

Proudly an Edo man.
see who's talking!!
if the Bini don't play second fiddle, why did the Midwest wait till the East pay the Balewa govt 8M in pounds before it was created

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by stansaintly(m): 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
emiye:

You have comprehension issues, let me also inform you that only two regions contributes more to the federal purse than it receives from it, these two regions are the SOUTH SOUTH & SOUTH WEST. your south east is a negative contributor, you can choke on that

I can't stop laughing! Here is a man who is selective in his sense of judgment just for the cause to over glorify his vast but unproductive region who take pride in the effort of others (other regions) dotted all over his region

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by millionaireman: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
Gej is a weakilng, he doesn't deserve 2nd term..so make people die finish because gej must complete his tenure...my parents didn't bring me up to support what is not good or rather not functioning even if he is my brother.

GEJ is not the issue. The issue is the fraudulent political structure with unitary government system that MUST continue to plant presidents even worse than GEJ upon Nigeria, unless the political structure and governing system are altered in a democratic atmosphere.

Since 1999, the non-democratically crafted political structure has continued to decide results of democratic elections in Nigeria, and yielded the type of leadership that has not improved Nigeria much. People still get hungry and angry, because the systems exclude motivated and well-educated Nigerians from apex leadership positions.

Because the present political structure skewed to benefit the north most, also makes north produce undue large numbers of legislators and legislative houses, it is not possible to amend the1999 constitution to bring about a government system agreed upon by all groups in Nigeria in a democratic atmosphere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by hensben(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
millionaireman:

GEJ is not the issue. The issue is the fraudulent political structure with unitary government system that MUST continue to plant presidents even worse than GEJ upon Nigeria.

Since 1999, the non-democratically crafted political structure has continued to decided results of democratic elections in Nigeria, and yielded the type of leadership that has not improved Nigeria much. People still get hungry and angry, because the systems exclude motivated and well-educated Nigerians from apex leadership positions.

Because in the present political structure skewed to benefit the north most, also makes north produce undue large numbers of legislators and legislative houses, it is not possible to amend the1999 to bring about a government system agreed upon by all groups in Nigeria in a democratic atmosphere.
yeah I agree with your write up but tell me since 1999 who is the worst presisdent we ever had? Don't be sentimental about it.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by omoiseselagba: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:
This is what I want to see in the present political climate. This election taught me one thing, the Igbos were right to demand their own country in the past, our SS parents failed to see the bigger picture.dejavu.where is ojukwu? you guys want to die in ya millions again abi?

No Surrender!!!

2 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by fippycbk(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
the day south south was carved out, was the day biafra was buried. Gowan the master tactician saw that to kill biafra permanently, is to liberate the south south from the igbos. Haven't you noticed the FG isnt even bothered of biafra. It is dead and buried.

Achebe clearly stated this in his book.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by emiye(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:
This is a sign of something good to come.

I have hitherto pretended to believe in ONE NIGERIA. But a closer look at the last elections revealed by belief was wrong. If there was ever a time I doubted the veracity of ONE NIGERIA, it's NOW!

I've already looked far and beyond into the foreseeable future, and it's obvious it's a master slave relationship; only emotional kids will deny this.

The SS/SE will continue to play second fiddle to the SW/North- the new kind of oligarchy.

The current system has been skewed in our disfavour; this latest political consciousness is one huge victory following GEJ'S defeat. Indeed, in any defeat, there's some kind of victory.

The struggles from the ND militants have been largely blighted by greed and myopia.

Unless we restructure the system, we shall be doing our future generations a great disservice by handing over to them a faulty nation. The new struggle shall take a new dimension, and it's very obvious to me that Ojukwu was right after all.

Most people are quick to dismiss the truths conveyed by Aribisala, but history will adjudge him the wisest. The current PVC distribution is the perpetual tool that shall be deployed forever to keep the lopsided master - slave relationship.

At last, I'm happy GEJ lost; that loss is about to usher in a new twist to our political awareness.

Where can I get Achebe's THERE WAS A COUNTRY? That book I shall devour soon.
. which PVC distribution are you writing about? That old sentimental fool is your reference you should know by now that man writes with little or no facts , always driven by sheer sentiments in his articles
The south and south east had over 85% PVC collection, so, what is the fuss all about as to PVC collection?.

Aribisala writes like an IBO man, he barely infuses his writing with logic, it is usually filled with sentimental jargons.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Talk talk talk without action to complement is what I hate most.ur grandpa,ur fathers up to ojukwu shouted till dem die..una don start una own ba?SHORO NIYEN??
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by dayodare49o: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nigeria really needs international community to help her on this situation. It is cumbersome.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by millionaireman: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
emiye:

Aribisala writes like an IBO man, he barely infuses his writing with logic, it is usually filled with sentimental jargons.

More promotions for Aribisala.

One of the three most celebrated writers in Africa is an Igboman. Chinua Achebe's books are among the most interpreted books by African writers in many world languages.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by chiedu7: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
[size=14pt]NIGERIA UNA HATE IGBO PEOPLE BAD.

MAKE IGBO PEOPLE STAY, UNA NO GREE.

MAKE IGBO PEOPLE NOW COMOT, UNA NO GREE.

ONLY THING UNA GREE, NA MAKE UNA OBA DROWN US!

UNA SAY NA ONE NIGERIA
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by emiye(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
millionaireman:

More promotions for Aribisala.

One of the three most celebrated writers in Africa is an Igboman. Chinua Achebe's books are the most interpreted in many world languages.
. na you sabi, chinua Achebe was a fiction writer, Aribisala can start writing fictions too and stop making commentaries about the country's political turf.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by SurePresident: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pls, read History: During the biafran war, igbos were already treating South South people like 2nd class citizens of Biafra. Intelligent SS pple saw the bleak future that await them in the hands of the ever greedy and inconsiderate igbos, this is the major reason why SS people quickly pulled out from Biafra, redeclared and repledge their loyalty to Nigeria. red They are once again trying to deceive SS in order to dominate, intimidate and control them and their oil. [b]Last year, my South African friend was complaining to me
on Skype of how Nigerians (igbos) there are so fond of
insulting the natives as being local, dirty, lazy, dull, poor
etc... and he also said they are fond of boasting of how they
taking over South Africa and their land. I was not too
surprised that over 95% of the people killed in S.A. so far
are igbos. No matter the love that a host community
initially have for igbos, they soon use their ingratitude,
greed, better than thou empty pride and insultive
derogatory talk about their host to earn their destructive
wrath. Their leaky diarrhea mouth would always attract
catastrophic genocide upon them. The American Dr said
they are probably a cursed tribe; cursed to always use their
leaky diarrhea mouth to magnetize destructive bloody anger of their hosts all over the world. He wondered why they can't live in piece with their hosts all around the world
without attracting wrath. igbos are vehemently equally
hated by their hosts all around the world.
Just like the South Africans, like Viper that has been chased to the wall, igbos has brought out the destructive ability of Yorubas. Now it the time for igbos to pay for the ultimate price for their stupidity. [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu / Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.