Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. (47043 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
When jonathan entered in 2011, all this was not said o, is it compulsory he rules for 10 years ni?
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by waternopassgari: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
SurePresident:
[b]Last year, my South African friend was complaining to me
on Skype of how Nigerians (igbos) there are so fond of
insulting the natives as being local, dirty, lazy, dull, poor
etc... and he also said they are fond of boasting of how they
taking over South Africa and their land. I was not too
surprised that over 95% of the people killed in S.A. so far
are igbos. No matter the love that a host community
initially have for igbos, they soon use their ingratitude,
greed, better than thou empty pride and insultive
derogatory talk about their host to earn their destructive
wrath.
Their leaky diarrhea mouth would always attract
catastrophic genocide upon them. The American Dr said
they are probably a cursed tribe; cursed to always use their
leaky diarrhea mouth to magnetize destructive bloody anger
of their hosts all over the world. He wondered why they
can't live in piece with their hosts all around the world
without attracting wrath. igbos are vehemently equally
hated by their hosts all around the world.
Just like the South Africans, like Viper that has been chased to the wall, igbos has brought out the destructive ability of Yorubas. Now it the time for igbos to pay for the ultimate price for their stupidity. [/b]

Before u write, try and do some resraech and not speculate or put ur ignorance on display.

Only 95% of people killed are igbo? why not 100%?

I suppose the killers are Angels too.

U are definately mad about t he igbos, shame dey dont even know u exist. grin

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
yeah I agree with your write up but tell me since 1999 who is the worst presisdent we ever had? Don't be sentimental about it.

You're not seeing the bigger picture: the system!

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Ossaifamous(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
if the binis wants to follow the Yoruba
wetin we go talk about Urhobo isolo or even Kwale...
abeg na collaboration with the S.E fit make us relevant
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Jetjacky(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
yeah I agree with your write up but tell me since 1999 who is the worst presisdent we ever had? Don't be sentimental about it.
Buhari! and his cohost
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by emiye(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
millionaireman:

GEJ is not the issue. The issue is the fraudulent political structure with unitary government system that MUST continue to plant presidents even worse than GEJ upon Nigeria, unless the political structure and governing system are altered in a democratic atmosphere.

Since 1999, the non-democratically crafted political structure has continued to decide results of democratic elections in Nigeria, and yielded the type of leadership that has not improved Nigeria much. People still get hungry and angry, because the systems exclude motivated and well-educated Nigerians from apex leadership positions.

Because the present political structure skewed to benefit the north most, also makes north produce undue large numbers of legislators and legislative houses, it is not possible to amend the1999 constitution to bring about a government system agreed upon by all groups in Nigeria in a democratic atmosphere.
your man GEJ has spent 8 years in Aso rock, 5 of it as PRESIDENT, he didn't deem it fit to restructure ba? he called for a national conference after he has spent 4 years as a president, yet he is a south south man, if you are from the south south, you should be ashamed of him, than I am.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:
All these igbo people just dey deceive themself.
South-south is not part of your madness. You are on your own!

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!
hey whoever u are,speak for urself...the s.s. is fully in support of the quest for emancipation and are side by side,with and in support of the igbos.. Its pretty nuseating enough being roped together with da parasitic,leeching,backward,retrogressive north and the never_ever_learning_from_history betraying amala freaks yorubas in that misconceived and miscontrapted false enclave geo-space niger area..

VIVA BIAFRA,VIVA NIGER DELTA,VIVA UNIS ETATS MI TIERRA.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Jetjacky(m): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
SurePresident:
Pls, read History: During the biafran war, igbos were already treating South South people like 2nd class citizens of Biafra. Intelligent SS pple saw the bleak future that await them in the hands of the ever greedy and inconsiderate igbos, this is the major reason why SS people quickly pulled out from Biafra, redeclared and repledge their loyalty to Nigeria. red They are once again trying to deceive SS in order to dominate, intimidate and control them and their oil. [b]Last year, my South African friend was complaining to me
on Skype of how Nigerians (igbos) there are so fond of
insulting the natives as being local, dirty, lazy, dull, poor
etc... and he also said they are fond of boasting of how they
taking over South Africa and their land. I was not too
surprised that over 95% of the people killed in S.A. so far
are igbos. No matter the love that a host community
initially have for igbos, they soon use their ingratitude,
greed, better than thou empty pride and insultive
derogatory talk about their host to earn their destructive
wrath. Their leaky diarrhea mouth would always attract
catastrophic genocide upon them. The American Dr said
they are probably a cursed tribe; cursed to always use their
leaky diarrhea mouth to magnetize destructive bloody anger of their hosts all over the world. He wondered why they can't live in piece with their hosts all around the world
without attracting wrath. igbos are vehemently equally
hated by their hosts all around the world.
Just like the South Africans, like Viper that has been chased to the wall, igbos has brought out the destructive ability of Yorubas. Now it the time for igbos to pay for the ultimate price for their stupidity. [/b]
and what's that? ,, full of .mm
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by cjrane: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
I will say it again. Buhari will be the last hope for a peaceful Nigeria. Most of the people around him are tribal bigots. If Buhari does not use his head to bring peace and reconciliation to Nigeria, he will end up repeating the same tragic mistakes of the 1960s. But now, under a new world order
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by nortcentrallord(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
doctokwus:
This is highly embarrassing.How can an Ibo majority group be holding any kind of meeting with numerous ethnic minorities of the south south.
These people do not and cannot speak for the Ibos. How can a group of deluded sycophants claim to speak for d Ibos on an issue they clearly are bereft of ideas in.

See Aboki with one hand the form Igbo. cheesy grin cheesy.
Common get back to your roots my friend.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by OboloMAN: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
condralbede:
Well said... are u from obolo

Sure ... #ProudlyObolo
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by SurePresident: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Even, the SS people themselves were so much marginalized by igbos in GEJ's administration. igbos' greed is the reason why GEJ lost. They brainwashed Jona by giving him igbo name; Azikiwe. They then grab a monopolistic hold on his brain by ensuring that he saw Obasanjo as staunch enemy. There after they started robbing Nigeria blind: 74% of all Capital Projects, Constant, Appointments, Grants etc... went to igbos. igbos are pathological chronic thieves. They never give such giant multi billion$ projects like 2nd Niger bridge, etc to SS contractors or start such projects in SS. igbos always think they are the wises, they will brainwash u and then use u against your unborn generations.
astana1
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE
TO SET OUT HIS igbo TRIBALISTIC AGENDA
Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President
Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker
(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one
occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby
leadership positions!!)
Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government
igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central
bank of Nigeria
Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister
for the Economy
Igbo woman petroluem Minister
Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister
Igbo man Minister of aviation
Printing and Minting - Igbo
Nafdac -Igbo
MINISTER OF Health - Igbo
Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals
and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now.
Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.
Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this
above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were
quiet all through that administration cos others were
marginalised.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by waternopassgari: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
SurePresident:
Even, the SS people themselves were so much marginalized by igbos in GEJ's administration. igbos' greed is the reason why GEJ lost. They brainwashed Jona by giving him igbo name; Azikiwe. They then grab a monopolistic hold on his brain by ensuring that he saw Obasanjo as staunch enemy. There after they started robbing Nigeria blind: 74% of all Capital Projects, Constant, Appointments, Grants etc... went to igbos. igbos are pathological chronic thieves. They never give such giant multi billion$ projects like 2nd Niger bridge, etc to SS contractors or start such projects in SS. igbos always think they are the wises, they will brainwash u and then use u against your unborn generations.

Do u know the name of your tribe? Do u know where your mother and father hail from? Have u been to your village?

If your answer is no to any of the question, do us all a favour and shut that gutter of a mouth.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Duru1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
pazienza:

It's making sense, until Igbophobia sets in.

I'd rather have an independent republic of Igboland, with those other groups as friendly neighbouring countries.

You could not be more correct with above post. I am for Republic of Igbo land with individuals that consider themselves Igbo.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by OboloMAN: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
dayodare49o:
Nigeria really needs international community to help her on this situation. It is cumbersome.

The international community U.S et al are in support of this marginalization
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by OboloMAN: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
cjrane:
I will say it again. Buhari will be the last hope for a peaceful Nigeria. Most of the people around him are tribal bigots. If Buhari does not use his head to bring peace and reconciliation to Nigeria, he will end up repeating the same tragic mistakes of the 1960s. But now, under a new world order

#BabaOneChance ... The next four Years is a crucial one for Nigeria.

Many old wounds already opened ... I don't see buhari as one who can champion an effective healing process for the nation. We are just too divided.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by emiye(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
stansaintly:

I can't stop laughing! Here is a man who is selective in his sense of judgment just for the cause to over glorify his vast but unproductive region who take pride in the effort of others (other regions) dotted all over his region

The Unproductive region is where 70% of the manufacturing base in the whole of Nigeria lies ! Choke on that grin

Let me guess, you are an ibo man ? The oil produced in Ondo state alone surpasses all that is produced from South east oil producing states ! Keep choking on my facts !

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:
This is what I want to see in the present political climate. This election taught me one thing, the Igbos were right to demand their own country in the past, our SS parents failed to see the bigger picture.

No Surrender!!!

U R ON UR OWN. IM FROM SS AND WE HAVE NO COMMON INTEREST WITH IGBO. THEY ONLY WANTS US IN BIAFRA FOR THEIR PERSONAL BENEFIT.
SS HAVE FOOD AROUND OLD BENDEL STATE REGION AND OIL IN THE DELTA REGION..........THE ONLY THING IGBOS HAVE IS PALM OIL.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Chigold101(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=millionaireman post=33058400][/quote]what that means is that those Igbos who their bank documents were destroyed or missplaced never get anything in return even if they know their number & deteils offhand...
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Rotimi47: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
You can relocate to South West or north east, we will use ur family house to keep mad people b4 taking them to hospital.
you can stay in your south swine hole or south exhaust but do note that Jonathan was your brother who lost the election because he didn't perform & also because of tribalism & threats that all your people & accomplice are still doing up till now. No tribe or region outside your domain can take this! Please note that if you people think you're hard or tuff Guy's na lie o! As if na start any silly thing on a go here am big time. Other people ain't dumb but simply waiting you people to go past your boundary (violence). I suggest you r leader meet with other region & deliberate on things rather than being thuggish.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Rotimi47: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
You can relocate to South West or north east, we will use ur family house to keep mad people b4 taking them to hospital.
south south swine

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Duru1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
stansaintly:

I can't stop laughing! Here is a man who is selective in his sense of judgment just for the cause to over glorify his vast but unproductive region who take pride in the effort of others (other regions) dotted all over his region

The above post is one of the most idiotic craps I have ever read on this forum. I urge the writer to elaborate on the unproductive region.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by B69U: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
SS AND SE ARE EFFECTIVELY ON THEIR WAY OUT.

THE MILITARY HAVE MET AND NOW THE POLITICIANS.

IT IS GAME OVER.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by emiye(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chigold101:
what that means is that those Igbos who their bank documents were destroyed or missplaced never get anything in return even if they know their number & deteils offhand...

What is the percentage of Nigerians who make use of banks in 2015? grin. If you have an idea to that question, then ask yourself :

What could be the percentage of Nigerians who make use of banks in 1966 ? almost 50 years ago. grin grin grin grin grin.

If only many of you can make attempt to use your brain a little, and stop been driven by hate and fables passed down to you by your fathers and mothers, you wont be thinking as you currently do.

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by condralbede(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
OboloMAN:

Sure ... #ProudlyObolo
Great..Dats lovely,#proudlyOBtoo
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Chigold101(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
PDPwayoo:

U R ON UR OWN. IM FROM SS AND WE HAVE NO COMMON INTEREST WITH IGBO. THEY ONLY WANTS US IN BIAFRA FOR THEIR PERSONAL BENEFIT.
SS HAVE FOOD AROUND OLD BENDEL STATE REGION AND OIL IN THE DELTA REGION..........THE ONLY THING IGBOS HAVE IS PALM OIL.
Imo & Abia states are oil producing state, i hope you know that? Remember that Anambra also has oil that is being explioted presently. (though oil price is tumbling down & nobody at the moment is talking about Oil)

Now if IGBOS have only palm oil & are good in importation business.

Dont you know they will create a policy that looks like that of UAE. A country that produces little or nothing but sells everything saleable.

There are many countries in the world that have no oil but they are surviving.
Igbos are not begging none igbos of ss t join them.

But as i said and will always say: KEN SARO WIWA dined with the yorubas & hause/fulani (Nigeria) as against the Igbos (Biafra). The thank you he received from them is gallows (death by hanging).

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Dee60: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Call them DEALERS and not LEADERS.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by B69U: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dee60:
Call them DEALERS and not LEADERS.

U must be from the SS or SE or a yoruba fool! Oya pick one.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by SurePresident: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]NIGERIA UNA HATE IGBO PEOPLE BAD.

MAKE IGBO PEOPLE STAY, UNA NO GREE.

MAKE IGBO PEOPLE NOW COMOT, UNA NO GREE.

ONLY THING UNA GREE, NA MAKE UNA OBA DROWN US!

UNA SAY NA ONE NIGERIA
[/size]
[b] una dey craze!!! during GEJ time una no talk say una wan commot because una don't brainwash am. Na only una region una start giant multibillion$ like 2nd Niger Bridge, etc stealing billions of $s. Nothing like Innoson Jeeps before GEJ came, Jona allocated billions of our money for Innoson to bring in giant machines for production, and then bought thousands of the substandard buses and products for 8 times the actual price for FG. Yet, u fools came here to claim as if Innoson grew from igbos's money. 74% Contracts, Allocations, Grants etc went to igbos, u pple robbed Nigeria blind. You cajole Jona to borrow billions of $s and u schemed to steal it all away. Now, it's the turn of a better Government u started crying biafra o! una think say una get sense?! una too hate to see any other person chop at all, now u r scheming to deceive the SS pple so that u can perpetually enslave them. I'm glad they are intelligent and they've told u that they will never be ur slaves. Anufia, incorrigible sets of Onyeberibes, Onyinara! Thunder go fire all of una to pieces. [/b]

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by B69U: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
SurePresident:

[b] una dey craze!!! during GEJ time una no talk say una wan commot because una don't brainwash am. Na only una region una start giant multibillion$ like 2nd Niger Bridge, etc stealing billions of $s. Nothing like Innoson Jeeps before GEJ came, Jona allocated billions of our money for Innoson to bring in giant machines and bought thousands of the substandard buses and products for 8 times the actual price. Yet, u fools came here to claim as if Innoson grew from igbos's money. 74% Contracts, Allocations, Grants etc went to igbos, u pple robbed Nigeria blind. You polished Jona to borrow billions of $s and u schemed to steal it all away. Now, it's the turn of a better Government u started crying biafra o! una think say una get sense?! una no wan make another person shop at all, now u r scheming to deceive the SS pple so that u can perpetually enslave them. I'm glad they are intelligent and they've told u that they will never be ur slaves. Anufia, incorrigible sets of Oyenberibes, Oyinara! Thunder go fire all of una to pieces. [/b]

And na ur Cocoa money make it possible abi? Keep ur Cocoa we no want again, oya keep Lagos sef, now smile and be happy.

On a serious note, i am now convinced that Yorubas are mentally deranged bunch.

Innoson existed before GEJ, so becos GEJ patronise domestic producer is a source of grievance to yorubas? This is even more serious than i thought, just today Lagos bought expensive cars from KIA an Indian company, not one from IVM. Yet yorubas want to continue in a fake one Nigeria?

Wat do we say about Dangote, Otedola and Folarunsho?

Do u know that OBJ deliberately withheld the licence for Ibeto Cement to give advantage to Dangote?

Wat about OBJ privatisation of Nigeria asset to friends, himself and Family for peanut or nothing.

OBJ ghost workers and Fuel Subsidy that he used to loot the Billions?

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by patani(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pls let these people go n let's see who will suffer? I have always known ibos to be selfish creatures
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by ceejay4real(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
kindly remove Edo from that map. Thanks

Some people have been quoting me and saying all kinds of things. The one I can't take is calling Edo people weak or playing second fiddle. It is proven that an Edo/deltan man can never play second fiddle to anyone. Until the punitive expenditure we were never conquered but we were the conquerors.. Though we might be called minoriy, we championed the minority course to leave the shadows of the 3 major tribes by having our own region as far back as 1963.
Presently the chairman board of trustees of the PDP is an Edo man, the Chairman of APC is an EDO man. The Edos can never play second fiddle to anyone.

Proudly an Edo man.

My friend shut the fuvk up! You are just a BUFFOOON!!!! The Mid - West was carved out as a deliberate ploy by Nnamdi Azikiwe's NCNC & Ahmadu Bello's NPC to whittle down the influence and power of Awolowo's AG by all means and at all costs as a fall out of the 1962 treasonable felony case against some South West politicians Awolowo himself inclusive. So it wasn't as a result of any Edo Or Bini struggles ok? Go read Nigeria's Political History and stop spewing thrash here! That's one of Nigeria's major problems, most of us have a very short memory when it comes to our History as a Nation. So my dear young man, stop bragging and use dat COCONUT u call a head for ONCE! GOOD day! USELESS BIGOT!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu / Dada Olusegun Blames Media For Sharing Photo Of Tinubu Sleeping At AU Session / Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85