Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

love is GOD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / love is GOD (1149 Views)

How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? / Marrying For Love Is Wrong / Love Is Unfair: Why Don't Ugly Girls Get Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

love is GOD by netghost: 1:10am On Feb 02, 2009
just want you all to know that love is God
Re: love is GOD by netghost: 1:16am On Feb 02, 2009
am confused
Re: love is GOD by spoilt(f): 1:27am On Feb 02, 2009
so am i. grin
Re: love is GOD by omega25red(m): 3:40am On Feb 02, 2009
grin me to i am confused

the key operative word is that she is your EX dont forget it home wrecker grin
Re: love is GOD by ikamefa(f): 5:26am On Feb 02, 2009
netghost:

she is older than me with like 4 yrs,we broke u wen she got married, its bad enough she even pregnant but anytime i call her she keep telling me how much she miss me and how we should get together after she gives birth, what should i do

mr confuco-ghost! " grin " huh? shocked

what you should do? grin grin grin

you need to stay far! far away from her! grin grin
Re: love is GOD by bluespice(f): 6:01am On Feb 02, 2009
get a life
dont worry 'its her hormones talking' tongue cheesy
Re: love is GOD by AnthonyKil(m): 6:29am On Feb 02, 2009
Dude, what da phock are you talkin about? Im confuse. . . angry
Re: love is GOD by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2009
All sorts on NL grin grin
Re: love is GOD by steve49ja(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2009
''Do unto Adam what you'll like Gabriel to do unto you and what you'll like John to do unto your child''.

If commiting adultery with her is fine and you dont have a problem with the above sentence then why waste time? Shoot away.
Re: love is GOD by alfchye(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2009
U are crazy, why can't u leave a married woman alone, even if she is not married, she senior u with 4 years and married.Let me tell you sumtin good u idiot.
 whatever u do to a married woman today  so shall it be done to your wife,.Gbam Oniranu
Re: love is GOD by smooooooth: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2009
you just a fool, the whole book of proverbs was written for you, but still u remain a fool, and will die a fool. infact na her toto go kill you.
Re: love is GOD by desthan(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2009
wateva, howeva, enta de place undecided
Re: love is GOD by afiamanu(f): 10:09am On Feb 02, 2009
wow interesting, i think you should leave that whole thing alone it may be hard but she married and shes pregnant with her husbands child, it means that she wasnt disgusted with the dude if she was still having sex with the dude while with you
Re: love is GOD by netghost: 1:17am On Feb 04, 2009
@
omega25red

ikamefa

alfchye

smooooooth

, i thank God almighty that we are all christains "cos u all were quoting d bible",
hosea 4:6 "4 lack of knowlegde my people perish",
the holy book tells us that we dont call someone a fool else we go to hell,
and if we lack UNDERSTANDING we should ask and God will give it to us,

i posted this tread seeking advice becos even if i tell her off,her husband is fun of me and he keeps inviting me over so i decided to ask nairalander for help so that i can know what to do, but instead i got replies from a bunch of individuals with low interlect,quoting MODE 9 "THEY GOT INTERLECT MYOPIA",if i wanted to sleep with her will i bother posting this tread,even an idiot would have figured that out,
Now i know y sch is important,

@other nairalanders
pls anyone with help i will be greatful
Re: love is GOD by Treetop20(m): 1:20am On Feb 04, 2009
she properly made her bed
now tell her to lie on it forever
Re: love is GOD by manmustwac(m): 1:28am On Feb 04, 2009
i know u still have feelings for but u get to move on. Forget her
Re: love is GOD by netghost: 1:35am On Feb 04, 2009
i dont have feelings for her, all i want to know is how do i handle the issue of her husband wanting to have me around all the time and his wife having crazy thoughts, am not tripping for anybody and not sleeping with anybody all i want is advice

@
manmustwac and treetop20 , "tanx"
Re: love is GOD by Hollysmile: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2009
If ur right hand wil cause u 2go 2hell, better cut it off, If de man wil set d platform 4his wife 2rape u, better post him. Must u be a friend of de family? Who knows, she must've told him u've been a wonderful errand boy (good boy) jus 2get him 2like & feel comfortable wit ur presence,
But, does he knw u were once bangin his wife's pussy?
Re: love is GOD by alfchye(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2009
netghost:

@
omega25red

ikamefa

alfchye

smooooooth

, i thank God almighty that we are all christains "cos u all were quoting d bible",
hosea 4:6 "4 lack of knowlegde my people perish",
the holy book tells us that we dont call someone a fool else we go to hell,
and if we lack UNDERSTANDING we should ask and God will give it to us,

i posted this tread seeking advice becos even if i tell her off,her husband is fun of me and he keeps inviting me over so i decided to ask nairalander for help so that i can know what to do, but instead i got replies from a bunch of  individuals with low interlect,quoting MODE 9 "THEY GOT INTERLECT MYOPIA",if i wanted to sleep with her will i bother posting this tread,even an idiot would have figured that out,
Now i know y sch is important,

@other nairalanders
pls anyone with help i will be greatful

QUOTING THE BIBLE MALLOU.IT SAYS YOU SHOULD GET CLOSER TO A MARRIED WOMAN SO THAT YOU CAN  HELP HER SEXUAL URGE ABI.
  YOU DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER BUT YOU ARE LUSTING AFTER HER.
  YOU STILL DREAM ABOUT THE LAST TIME YOU HAD IT WITH HER.
   YOU ARE THE NEW FOOL AROUND, WHY WILL YOU CONTINUE TO BE THE ERRAND BOY(GOOD0 WHEN YOU KNOW YOU AND HER STILL HAVE HIDDEN AGENDA.
  SO WHY DON'T YOU GIVE THOS COUPLE A BREAK AND RELOCATE OR FIND EXCUSE TO GIVE THE HOBBY WHENEVER HE CALLS YOU.
  OR YOU ARE JUST TOO LAZY TO GO FIND MONEY ON OUR OWN, STILL DEPENDING ON THE HUSBAND DAILY 500NAIRA AND DREAMING ABOUT HIS WIFE IN BED. who knows maybe na u get the pikin self[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
OLOSHI
Re: love is GOD by netghost: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2009
@alfchye
whats all the hostility for ,u sound like a dog off its leash, , ur making it sound like we got beef, let me break it down, u expressed foolishness and i pin pointed it out and u go aggresive, u are only proving the book of proverbs right "A WORD TO THE WISE IS MORE EFFICIENT THAN A THOUSAND BLOWS TO A FOOL", u are talking of 500 naira,"poor man,poor comparism,poor mentality, "this tread is not about me and u, just me!

@others
i did not sleep with her just kissing and touching , not planning to have sex until after marriage
Re: love is GOD by ElNino4: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2009
Bull shite thread,

Quit wasting peoples time and go ahead and shag the living daylights out of her,

acting like he doesnt know what he wants to do ppppffffttttttt,
Re: love is GOD by ima1(f): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2009
Run away as far as ur legs can carry u cuz if the husband finds out he just might have ur head for dinner.
Re: love is GOD by barikagbogreat(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] Please just pray, God go tell you even satan knows the bible

(1) (Reply)

Want My Girl To Quit Facebook / So After A Happily Ever After. . . . Who Should Die First? / From Being A Total Loser With Women : To Having A Date With A Beautiful Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.