Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Why Are Guys So Unpredictable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Unpredictable (2639 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys So Unpredictable by Vikky014(f): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I'm touched and moved to comment... OP the concept of your observation is an hypothesis that cannot be justified on any ground. A complaint having no merit. Before a guy ask you for sex you must have opened the way for him...so now I ask "whose fault is it?" The presenter or the receiver?

Ladies are always finding fault with guys and that, I don't know why and can't tolerate here anymore. It's becoming unbecoming, gradually oozing and cascading into an ozantrox matrobox; painting the guys in black and the Ladies as saints. I ask, Can't you Ladies for once differentiate between Lust and Love? Is it hard to know love requires nothing but give all things? Or are you Ladies actually on a quarter scale of intelligence?

I'm highly disappointed in you OP for castigating guys? for what seems to be your fault.... I speak on fact here; 100% of sex among Youths is initiated by Ladies...Now when you gave him impression of being a sex machine you expect him to treat you less? I'm afraid not!!

Truth is guys respect Ladies in all things but Ladies respect themselves in nothing. They lose their self worth, degrading their graded grade of decency up the ladder of perversion leaving no room for honour.

My appeal to all Ladies on this forum is "Let this be the last time you will paint us guys in black when we are actually white"

And if any Lady try this shit again....I the Chairman of BAN(Bashers Association Of Nairaland) will personally see to it that such a Lady deactivate her account as a result of bashing.

I Rise.
hahahahahahahahahahaha*Falls from mango tree
Re: Why Are Guys So Unpredictable by MrCork: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2015
smylyzee:
Why are guys so mean and unpredictable?
If a lady refuses to have sex with her bf he dumps her for a gal who is good in bed and if she agrees to have sex, she then becomes a slut he can't get married to. what a life....
#justthinkingoutloud

angry
Re: Why Are Guys So Unpredictable by MrCork: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2015
smylyzee:
Why are guys so mean and unpredictable?
If a lady refuses to have sex with her bf he dumps her for a gal who is good in bed and if she agrees to have sex, she then becomes a slut he can't get married to. what a life....
#justthinkingoutloud

....are u light skin? angry
Re: Why Are Guys So Unpredictable by MrCork: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Vikky014:

^^^^^ kaiiii...see boooobsi!! (no pic) cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys So Unpredictable by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Vikky014:
ran to catch her....

You are beautiful
Re: Why Are Guys So Unpredictable by Vikky014(f): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^ kaiiii...see boooobsi!! (no pic) cheesy
Lol
Re: Why Are Guys So Unpredictable by Vikky014(f): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
ran to catch her....

You are beautiful
Lol. tnx

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Unpredictable by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Vikky014:
Lol. tnx
Got many admirers already I guess I don't a chance here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Woman Who Can't Cook, Wash? / I Am Dying In Silence / To The VIRGINS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.