Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Own Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Own Jokes (646 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Jokes by buttercop(m): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2009
hi guys,i've always read jokes on this forum and has never posted any. i've decided o start posting my own jokes ( not as if i made them up myself). i hope u find them funny. even if they are not funny u guys can atleast laff out of pity for me cos it's my first time. here goes

A couple on the very first night of their honeymoon was lying down on a bed together.
Groom: "oh dear, would you be very annoyed with me if i confess to you that all my upper teeth are false?"
Bride: "not at all my darling. atleast i too can now relax and take off my wig, the inflatable bra, th glass eye and my artificial wooden leg"

A woman in a commuter bus was reading a newspaper article about life and death statistics. she was fascinated by the number of death rate. worried, she turned to the man next to her and said, "Did you know evry time i breath, somebody dies?"
"Really?" the man said, "Have you tried another toothpaste or mouthwash"

A lawyer died and was delivered into the devil's hands." you wil be spending eternity here , but i'll let you pick your own room from thre i'l sow you," the devil said.
in the fist room wee thousands of people standing on their heads on a brick floor. "i don't like that," said the man "show me the second."
In the second room were thousands of people standing on their heads on a wooden floor. "Well, that's better than brick," the man said, "but show me the third."
In the third, thousands of people were standing knee-deep in a room full of maggot infested garbage, all drinking coffee. "I'll choose this room," he said.
Into the room he went and the door slammed behind him. Immediately, the voice of a mnor demon rang out, "Ok, coffee break is over, back on your heads."

I hope you guys liked them
Re: My Own Jokes by clemcykul(f): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2009
ohh sure i did my dalyn kiss kiss

they are wonderufl
Re: My Own Jokes by saater(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2009
Two woman were having coffee the topic of
marriage came up. One says, "You’re engaged
again, congratulations. But after having gone
through three divorces, what makes you think
this is going to be any different? "

The lucky bride-to-be responded, "Well, my
first husband was a gynecologist, and all he
ever wanted to do was look at it. My second
husband was a psychiatrist, and all he ever
wanted to do was talk about it. My third
husband was a plumber, and all he ever wanted to
do was have his fingers in it. So, now my fourth
husband is a lawyer, so I know I'll get screwed!"
Re: My Own Jokes by YHUsTLER(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2009
nice jokes
Re: My Own Jokes by OLAMIND1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2009
You dont have to belittle yourself all because its your first time,
common!! that was a nice joke!.
keep it up! grin

(1) (Reply)

Mr. T's Flavorwave Oven Owned! / What's The Difference Between Obama And Sarkozy? / To The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.