Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari (36910 Views)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
jayfolarin:

You are just a very pathetic slowpoke! How do you even look at yourself in the mirror? Despite your very many campaign of calumny, abuse and hate, buhari still got one over you and your ilks.

If the table turns now and ibos are being attacked, Your hypocrisy surfaces and you start forming victim of abuse, insults and marginalisation.

No matter how much you wail! Buhari is your president for the next 4 years and most like 8 years. Live with it or kill yourself!
Chai, e pain am grin
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Hero10001: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Greatest scam of the millennium. kiss
The moment APs.hit proposed N1 to $1, N40 pump price, 10m jobs etc i knew it was a scam.
They've have succeeded in what they do best.
Bunch of liars.

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by godwin120alex: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
So unfortunate how dis grand papa and a pastor have decived pple.Meanwhile I have gone thru their manifesto and was busy telling pple dat dis is d Messiah.He will be d a biggest joke if by six months I have not started seeing sign of success.Rubbish and to think dat he has been contesting all dis yrs

1 Like

Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by sniperr007(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Even when the painter tells you "I will change the paint colour, type and texture from what i proposed or presented to you before you agreed to give me the contract because the signed agreement is not Bible neither is it Quran"?

You are sleeping on a bicycle, wake up chief.

D truth is dat, gullible pple r d ones Wu believe everything a politician says. Wat his tryin to do is play down der hopes so dey dont castigate him if he doesn't live up. But Wu in der right senses will fall for all der campaign promises?

Most are not feasible.so wit wisdom, u shud know lies wen u hear Dem.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by bashydemy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
mmsen:

He has said that he will not probe past governments.

The gullible Nigerian voters have been scammed.
So you want him not to probe past Government? Seems your father and families are among them so be prepared to go visit them in jail.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by mmsen: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
bashydemy:
So you want him not to probe past Government? Seems your father and families are among them so be prepared to go visit them in jail.

Where did I say that?

Learn how to follow a conversation.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by jaydee87(m): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Bros, your head needs check up o! Why will he change a manifesto that made pple vote for him?
did as u adviced went for check up today but the result came out fine....
even the present president dint change his but am yet to see any actual result. but come to think of it I will wait if I were u ton see how he will perform..
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 25, 2015
gbl01:
Buhari: And i will ask Nigerian political observers to please study our manifesto, it is not a Bible or the Quran, because you cant change the Quran, whatever is there you take it or you leave it, same thing with most part of the Bible. ...

So some part of the Bible can be changed? This is the insult I picked out from the speech.
Wow!
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by bashydemy(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2015
mmsen:

Where did I say that?

Learn how to follow a conversation.
So you want me to wait until you say that? You said gullible Nigerians have been scammed, Who are the gullible Nigerians and who scammed them?
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by mmsen: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2015
bashydemy:
So you want me to wait until you say that? You said gullible Nigerians have been scammed, Who are the gullible Nigerians and who scammed them?

You are too dumb for the internet.

Go and read what I wrote.

Ask an English teacher for help if necessary but it wasn't that complicated.
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by bashydemy(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2015
mmsen:

You are too dumb for the internet.

Go and read what I wrote.

Ask an English teacher for help if necessary but it wasn't that complicated.
You can say that again dumb ass nigga, Who are you referring to as the scammer and who are the gullible Nigerians or is that too much to ask for?
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by mikolo80: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2015
cyberguy72:
He iz a scammer joor,ZOMBIE dey smell
ok.but he will still be ur president for four years Godwilling
Re: APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari by XBLadez: 9:25am On May 01, 2015
Nellybii:

And if he doesn't do all these you will....... buy more data and post more comments and..... mtcheeeeeeew SaTANoid
Useless son of a thousand fathers. You'll die with your eyes wide open

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Storm Abuja Area, Arrest People While Celebrating Buhari's Victory.Photos / 2023: Tinubu's Billboard At Airport Road Abuja (Photo) / Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.