Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,970 members, 7,866,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. (88407 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Pre-wedding Shoot / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by okotv(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool.

Am about to purchase my ticket
I still got about 8 years to plan though. I get time wella Sibley me prepare to avoid stories that touch
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by okotv(m): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool.

Am about to purchase my ticket
I still got about 8 years to plan though. I get time wella so let me prepare to avoid stories that touch
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:
I still got about 8 years to plan though. I get time wella so let me prepare to avoid stories that touch

But you said next year nau....

Abi I no understand you ni?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by okotv(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

But you said next year nau....

Abi I no understand you ni?
my prayer starts next year not wedding ceremony o
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:

Sorry sir.

But why start next year...tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by okotv(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Sorry sir.

But why start next year...tomorrow may be too late.
. Am still very young o...ask herzumpther
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:
. Am still very young o...ask herzumpther

But I heard your people marry even at 18 years?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by ekolina(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Them dey hear?
. You wouldn't know
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by okotv(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

But I heard your people marry even at 18 years?
My people...well I grew up in the city and so I only have that blood in me. I can't marry at 18 in this century. I might die early
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2015
okotv:
My people...well I grew up in the city and so I only have that blood in me. I can't marry at 18 in this century. I might die early

Finny guy.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by okotv(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Finny guy.
the stress of marriage is for mature minds
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2015
bukatyne:
@Evina:

Please post pictures....

Must follow in camera o!

Sis, viewing of pictures requires bookings oh. Please speak to Herzumpther for more details.

Thanks for your patronage. smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by rofemiguwa(f): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Congrats babe!! I hope the waist trainer worked!, its unfortunate u changed ur mind concerning the mermaid gown. I was really waiting to see the effect of the waist training plus squats *hehehehe* u inspired me to go get mine, cos me too need a coke bottle figure for my mermaid gown *thinking it out loud, how is that possible* hehehehehe
Lovely pics, abeg ur hubby get younger broda for my younger sister!!
Evina:

Sis, viewing of pictures requires bookings oh. Please speak to Herzumpther for more details.

Thanks for your patronage. smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
rofemiguwa:
Congrats babe!! I hope the waist trainer worked!, its unfortunate u changed ur mind concerning the mermaid gown. I was really waiting to see the effect of the waist training plus squats *hehehehe* u inspired me to go get mine, cos me too need a coke bottle figure for my mermaid gown *thinking it out loud, how is that possible* hehehehehe
Lovely pics, abeg ur hubby get younger broda for my younger sister!!

Haha. Funny girl.

I'll still wear a gown that'd flatter my figure. My figure is now Beer bottle, before May 16, e go don adjust to coke bottle. Kikiki.

He get younger brother oh. Mehn the dude is fiiiiine shocked
Really tall. My sweetie dey reach am for shoulder. Hehehe.

He is still a student in the Uni sha, me sef senior am with like 6 or 7 years.

So is your sis that young? E no mean sef cos age is just a number. Hehehe.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
okotv:

Haha.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol. Evina you are not serious.

Okotv Friday pls, my cousin is getting married on Saturday.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by okotv(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Evina you are not serious.

Okotv Friday pls, my cousin is getting married on Saturday.
Friday is okay cause of the public holiday. The only issue now is the fare to and fro cause I wouldn't have been paid then
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by okotv(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Evina:

Haha.
I tell you.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
okotv:
Friday is okay cause of the public holiday. The only issue now is the fare to and fro cause I wouldn't have been paid then
Come, will refund you.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by okotv(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
Come, will refund you.
Hmmm...I don't want to stress your finances abeg
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
okotv:
Hmmm...I don't want to stress your finances abeg
I don tell u o.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by okotv(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
I don tell u o.
I will come. Hopefully
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Dohmeenick(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2015
Evina:
smiley
In less than four weeks, I'll be joined in holy matrimony with a man who is God's perfect gift to me. I couldn't wish for a better man. cool it's been a long journey. Nine wonderful years, of growing and evolving together. And I know that by the grace of God, the start of a whole new much more glorious experience has begun. kiss

So yes, I decided to share some of this beautiful experience with you. smiley

I dedicate this thread to all the wonderful ladies and young men who believe in building and nurturing. Great relationships requires a lot of work. And when you do find that special someone, you gotta put in the effort cos he/she is definitely worth it. wink

Lemme also use this opportunity to bid by e boyfriends au revior. You know yourselves. cheesy

Cc
Herzumpther
Agapecharis
Bejeria101
Friedplantain
Bukatyne
EfemenaXY
Babyosisi
Thorpido
Tashamania
MarvellousGod
Seun
Deeptesting
Beennkumar

damn ur getting married for real??
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Dohmeenick(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2015
Evina:
smiley
In less than four weeks, I'll be joined in holy matrimony with a man who is God's perfect gift to me. I couldn't wish for a better man. cool it's been a long journey. Nine wonderful years, of growing and evolving together. And I know that by the grace of God, the start of a whole new much more glorious experience has begun. kiss

So yes, I decided to share some of this beautiful experience with you. smiley

I dedicate this thread to all the wonderful ladies and young men who believe in building and nurturing. Great relationships requires a lot of work. And when you do find that special someone, you gotta put in the effort cos he/she is definitely worth it. wink

Lemme also use this opportunity to bid by e boyfriends au revior. You know yourselves. cheesy

Cc
Herzumpther
Agapecharis
Bejeria101
Friedplantain
Bukatyne
EfemenaXY
Babyosisi
Thorpido
Tashamania
MarvellousGod
Seun
Deeptesting
Beennkumar

but u didnt list me among your boyfriends oo
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by khatea: 10:39pm On May 07, 2015
HML in advance babes, God bless Ur upcoming home
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 11:00am On May 09, 2015
And it's 7 days to the D-day!!

Congrats once again Evina. smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 11:16pm On May 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
And it's 7 days to the D-day!!

Congrats once again Evina. smiley

smiley
Oh dear.

It's slowly dawning on me. My good Lord...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 11:28pm On May 09, 2015
Dohmeenick:
but u didnt list me among your boyfriends oo

Was I supposed to?
Help me recall memories of you. wink
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 4:05am On May 10, 2015
Evina:

smiley
Oh dear.

It's slowly dawning on me. My good Lord...
cheesy

wink grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 10:34am On May 14, 2015
iAmCharis, even though I don't know what bridal shower is all about, tomorrow I will be doing Evina's e-bridal shower here o lol. Will give her a gift here too. grin

iAmCharis I'm set to pay your groom price o. wink

Congrats again Evina kiss
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 10:41am On May 14, 2015
Herzumpther:
iAmCharis, even though I don't know what bridal shower is all about, tomorrow I will be doing Evina's e-bridal shower here o lol. Will give her a gift here too. grin

iAmCharis I'm set to pay your groom price o. wink

Congrats again Evina kiss
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is gon make sense! We'll be doing it together. grin
Evina hope you're ready? wink

Set to pay?? cheesy
O gigbigigbigigbi!! My head o. Lol
Go on and pay na. cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 10:45am On May 14, 2015
iAmCharis:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is gon make sense! We'll be doing it together. grin
Evina hope you're ready? wink

Set to pay?? cheesy
O gigbigigbigigbi!! My head o. Lol
Go on and pay na. cheesy
Oya give me the list na, see the list your folks gave me.

5 tubers of yam
One bag of salt
Psalm oil
Kola nut
Dry gin
Cloth for your folks
Bride price - N25 because u are a graduate o lol. U be esan abi? grin

Hope I'm correct.? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.