Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Is It Okay To Use Seasoning Cube(maggi) For Akara - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is It Okay To Use Seasoning Cube(maggi) For Akara (4452 Views)

Why Can't Ladies Cook Without "Maggi"? / Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) / Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Use Seasoning Cube(maggi) For Akara by demicupid(f): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2015
I was making akara this evening and I added Maggi..then some of my hostel mates were like it aint right..but that's the way I was brought up...thrn I started felling like.'is it really true' NLs..what's your take?
Re: Is It Okay To Use Seasoning Cube(maggi) For Akara by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 24, 2015
I don't think there's anything wrong with that provided the Maggi isn't too much.
Re: Is It Okay To Use Seasoning Cube(maggi) For Akara by aydelicious: 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
demicupid:
I was making akara this evening and I added Maggi..then some of my hostel mates were like it aint right..but that's the way I was brought up...thrn I started felling like.'is it really true' NLs..what's your take?
yes ,is right to add season Maggie to bring out the taste of the Ankara,even if you can add one piece of egg to it ,it will also taste nice when you through with frying.
Re: Is It Okay To Use Seasoning Cube(maggi) For Akara by demicupid(f): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wow....like I'll just break the raw egg into d paste?
Re: Is It Okay To Use Seasoning Cube(maggi) For Akara by Tovot: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Yes , you can add egg to the akara, it has its own taste, but why don't you use knorr instead of maggi? you can mash the knorr/maggi in warm water so it'ld melt quickly and avoid some parts being salty or not.
Re: Is It Okay To Use Seasoning Cube(maggi) For Akara by mirexxx(f): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
it is right my dear. we use maggi seasoning in my home and it tastes great.
no mind them local girls undecided

(1) (Reply)

/ Abeg Na Plantain Be This (pic) / Shawarma Equipments For Sale @ N150k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.