Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) (4307 Views)

How Can One Get Morning Water At The Synagogue Church? / Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) / Incredible Video: Watch As Pastor Chris Levels Half Of His Church Wit Annointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by vooks: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2015
SCOAN ANOINTING WATER

“By using the Anointing Water, you are symbolically setting yourself apart for Jesus Christ’s special attention as you pray in faith. I mean, you are positioned for mercy, favour, healing, deliverance, blessing, prosperity and fruitfulness. It is not the Anointing Water that heals the sick but Jesus Christ Himself. There must be faith both in the person praying and in the person being prayed for. Prayer must proceed from and be accompanied with a lively faith. It is this that brings about the healing, not the Anointing Water.”

The Anointing Water has been sent to various nations around the world to be ministered to the sick, afflicted and oppressed. To the glory of God, whichever country it enters, the same results follow! Healing, deliverance and freedom in Jesus’ name! Including the nations of USA, UK, Greece, India, Pakistan, Russia, Ukraine, Ethiopia, Ghana and many more!

TO ORDER CALL +2347054172099 OR +2348138929760.
NOTE: DELIVERY CHARGES DO APPLY
AW-WEB-BANNER

ANOINTING WATER DELIVERY PAYMENTS DETAILS
You are to make payments through any Western Union Money Transfer or Moneygram transfer office nearest to you with the information given below:

RECEIVER’S NAME: IZEGWIRE ALIYU
RECEIVER’S ADDRESS: SCOAN HEADQUARTERS- No. 1, Segun Irefin Street, Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria
AMOUNT TO SEND: $360 USD ($410 USD FOR COUNTRIES OUTSIDE AFRICA)
TEST QUESTION: Yes
ANSWER: Yes
https://agcomcc./scoan-anointing-water/

Water does not heal, it is Jesus so WHY am I paint an arm and a leg for it? undecided

Please note that this is a fraudster. Here is the real John Chi's website:
http://agcom.cc/official/
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by biznus: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2015
If this is true then it's 'good' business.

SCOAN members and BOD please confirm
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2015
I will never buy any holy water even if it's 1kobo. Things of God are not sold those who buy things like anointing water/oil bla bla bla are ignorant of the word of God. You can get a water and pray on it that can serve as anointing water. The problem with christains today is that they don't believe God can hear and use them so they depend on their General Overseers / Pastors, the Christians of today are too weak to read the Holy Bible and very lazy when it comes to prayers. The Holy Bible covers all aspects of life with their solutions so why not tap from it?.

3 Likes

Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by MuttleyLaff: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2015
vooks:

Water does not heal, it is Jesus so WHY am I paint an arm and a leg for it? undecided
a fool and his money are soon parted

biznus:
If this is true then it's 'good' business.

SCOAN members and BOD please confirm
It's true
I've watched TBJ advertise it to audiences
along with an alleged stronger version which he claims is more powerful than the ordinary one, on video several times
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by Nosa77(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2015
Anointing Water is NOT for sale and the website mentioned above is NOT from The SCOAN. They warn people fo fraudsters on practically a daily basis.

See the latest warning yesterday - https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries/posts/882389691881808

"Once again, beware of any imposters claiming to be Prophet T.B. Joshua or claiming to represent The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, demanding for money in the name of either of the above in the promise of providing Morning Water or other materials from the ministry. The Morning Water and Anointing Sticker are not for sale and are not being posted out from The SCOAN HQ in Lagos. Healing, salvation and all of God’s blessings are free gifts of God. Jesus Christ paid for our perfect and complete healing when He died on the cross. Watch and pray, lest you fall into temptation (Matthew 26:40)."
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by biznus: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

It's true
along with an alleged stronger version which he claims is more powerful than the ordinary one, on video several times
Did he say on tv that it was free?

Nosa77:
Anointing Water is NOT for sale and the website mentioned above is NOT from The SCOAN. They warn people fo fraudsters on practically a daily basis.

See the latest warning yesterday - https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries/posts/882389691881808

"Once again, beware of any imposters claiming to be Prophet T.B. Joshua or claiming to represent The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, demanding for money in the name of either of the above in the promise of providing Morning Water or other materials from the ministry. The Morning Water and Anointing Sticker are not for sale and are not being posted out from The SCOAN HQ in Lagos. Healing, salvation and all of God’s blessings are free gifts of God. Jesus Christ paid for our perfect and complete healing when He died on the cross. Watch and pray, lest you fall into temptation (Matthew 26:40)."
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by Sanchez01: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I will never buy any holy water even if it's 1kobo. Things of God are not sold those who buy things like anointing water/oil bla bla bla are ignorant of the word of God. You can get a water and pray on it that can serve as anointing water. The problem with christains today is that they don't believe God can hear and use them so they depend on their General Overseers / Pastors, the Christians of today are too weak to read the Holy Bible and very lazy when it comes to prayers. The Holy Bible covers all aspects of life with their solutions so why not tap from it?.
Understanding is limited to most Christians. I believe it's absurd though, for any church to sell some water for that amount.

MuttleyLaff:

It's true
Could you please post a video link?
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by MuttleyLaff: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
biznus:
Did he say on tv that it was free?
TBJ didnt say it has to be paid for outright, obviously he was aware scammers will jump on to take advantage.
He actually warned about scammers during the advertisement
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by MuttleyLaff: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Sanchez01:
Could you please post a video link?
Sorry, at the moment I am unable to give the actual video links I watched
but yourself do a "tb joshua anointed water" search on Youtube and select from the many videos available
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by jcross19: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2015
vooks:

yahoo yahoo yahoo why all these mr aliyu that name is fake and if am tb joshua I will send law enforcement after you mr fraud. first that name is been registered in bank with this name which is fake and your real picture.mr scam no way for you thief.
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by vooks: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
sir,
You are very right.
This is John Chi's Official website
http://agcom.cc/official/

This is a fraudulent page. But it still begs the question; if an MoG demanded that much money in exchange for his 'anointed water' would you give it? You may answer in the negative but those fraudsters clearly know that there are gullible ignorant believers who would never hesitate to part with the money
jcross19:
yahoo yahoo yahoo why all these mr aliyu that name is fake and if am tb joshua I will send law enforcement after you mr fraud. first that name is been registered in bank with this name which is fake and your real picture.mr scam no way for you thief.
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
religion is a big scam,
but it's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.

1 Like

Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by vooks: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Agreed, try convincing an atheist that atheism is a religion

MrPresident:
religion is a big scam,
but it's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
vooks:
Agreed, try convincing an atheist that atheism is a religion

lolz!, but really, atheism isn't religion.
religion is an organized apparitional institution/establishment to express belief/worship in a supernatural power or powers that created/control the universe. while atheism is simply the disbelief in such powers and practices.
if reasoned censoriously,there is no need trying to convince, because it isn't a religion.
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by vooks: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bahaism don't believe in no 'supernatural'. Would you call Bahaism a religion? cool

MrPresident:

lolz!, but really, atheism isn't religion.
religion is an organized apparitional institution/establishment to express belief/worship in a supernatural power or powers that created/control the universe. while atheism is simply the disbelief in such powers and practices.
if reasoned censoriously,there is no need trying to convince, because it isn't a religion.
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by opeaceo: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
How/why would a "sane" Christian buy anointing oil It beats me
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by hahn(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
opeaceo:
How/why would a "sane" Christian buy anointing oil It beats me

The truth is, you lose your sanity immediately you believe that an Israelite died for for sins you were not even born to commit but will still get punished when you commit sin. Also you will spend eternity being punished for sins you commited in a 100year, if you're lucky, time period. And that the person punishing you loves you.

The moment you believe in religion, you become officialy insane
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by elohimoutreach: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]end time signs
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by opeaceo: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
hahn:

The truth is, you lose your sanity immediately you believe that an Israelite died for for sins you were not even born to commit but will still get punished when you commit sin. Also you will spend eternity being punished for sins you commited in a 100year, if you're lucky, time period. And that the person punishing you loves you.

The moment you believe in religion, you become officialy insane
That's your opinion, but I don't agree with you. Good evening
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by hahn(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2015
opeaceo:

That's your opinion, but I don't agree with you. Good evening

That's the truth. Good morning
Re: Selling 'annointing' Water At USD $360 A Bottle (FRAUD ALERT) by bedfordng(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
that is very expensive compare to the amount i recently used to purchase and delivered to united state. it was even 2 morning water i delivered.i have purchased it and send to several foreigners in united states. this is how others from various states and country's do get theirs delivered to them since i get it fresh from the church directly. you can get in touch via the contact on my signature if you want to buy and i will send it to your country or in if you are in Nigeria. you can see Attached Image Of the one i bought and sent to United State

(1) (Reply)

" / How To "Quote" Comments From One Thread To Another / (PHOTO) BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.