Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? (4517 Views)

Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today / Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today / Sweeping Changes In Us Immigration Procedures: Law Abiding Illegals Able To Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2009
As for me, i cant get out to work!YAAY
So working from home, cant get better, i am loving this!!Woohooo grin cheesy
Have you been affected? Do you have any pictures? Put it on blast
Lets go
!!!!! cheesy tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by lalaboi(m): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2009
school got cancelled. . . . . grin grin grin

will post pictures l8r
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2009
No wonder u dey post early momo, jobless nairalander tongue

needed to drop by to say dat . . . enjoying ma trip already tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2009
Tgirl4real:

No wonder u dey post early momo, jobless nairalander tongue

needed to drop by to say dat . . . enjoying ma trip already tongue

See your mouth! grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

See your mouth! grin

like urs tongue

ouch . . . it's cold here I can't go to work tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2009
Gettting worse naw, i cant even find my car where i parked it, itz all covered!

Oh dear dear
!!!!!
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2009
awwwww . . . .

Sorry o. I would love to see some pics though
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2009
Lmao, school got cancelled! cheesy cheesy

Hope it keeps on like this for the rest of the week! Buahahahaha!

[img]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8238/image537sg6.jpg
[/img]

Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by babycool(f): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2009
Shuo?? see me, i be like fowl wey rain beat!

Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by cvibe: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2009
Getting out of the house this morning.

Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2009
Bless to ya who put up picshurrs here

I got loads too but i can just get shit up and running, but hopefully fix it soon

IBK, nuff love!
tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by tope2000(f): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
I am happy cuz all transports is suspended
so no work. yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Damest09(f): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2009
--
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by nana(f): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
Lalaboi! Ur wish came true!
Not really affected as i haven't resumed back to uni. Loving the feeling tho'. Will upload some pics when less busy. I just hope it doesn't get worse but i sense sumfin like that.
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by tope2000(f): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2009
nana:

Lalaboi! Ur wish came true!
Not really affected as i haven't resumed back to uni. Loving the feeling tho'. Will upload some pics when less busy. I just hope it doesn't get worse but i sense sumfin like that.

Actually they said its going to be like these for the nxt couple of days undecided
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2009
tope2000:

Actually they said its going to be like these for the nxt couple of days undecided

Abeg oo, make dem allow me return to Oxford this evening o! angry
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2009
Na wa o. U guys are trying. I'm sure it will be freezing cold
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Moyola(f): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2009
Hehe! m jus eatin anyhao. . . m lurvin it!! wink

It'll all b ova sooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2009
Moyola:

Hehe! m jus eatin anyhao. . . m lurvin it!! wink

It'll all b ova sooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue

U berra watch it, fat girls dont get no luff nowadays!! cheesy
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Moyola(f): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2009
lol, no worries!! cheesy tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by EloSela(f): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2009
I am completely snowed in today, made it to the train station and stood there like a plonk for half an hour before deciding to come home. Here are some of my pics. undecided

Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2009
Elosela

Nice piccys

I didnt even make it out and i couldnt even see my car where i parked it!

Snowed out man, crazy!!! grin

I have to get my arse out tmor though, snow or no snow!! tongue

Thanks for your contribution
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by KarmaMod(f): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2009
talo dash oloshi ni moto. ashewo oshi

Brash, na this small snow that is scaring you? tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by EloSela(f): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2009
My boss and a colleague of mine made it all the way to the city from Doncaster and Leicester respectively. That's dedication for ya!

When I was at the train station I was thinking that even if the train did come and I managed to get into the office how would I get home?? I hate to be stranded on a day like. I pray my boss and colleague get home safely, well call them later to nag them to go home.
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2009
I hope u guys don't crash NL with these heavy snowy pix tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Moyola(f): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2009
A pix here: Just couldnt b bovvered tu go further tongue

Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by KarmaMod(f): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2009
who is wolfdog?  
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by KarmaMod(f): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
How long does it take for plowers to clean up in your areas?
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Tats(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
Didn't even bother to leave my house this morning. Boss, you have to understand! grin

Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Tats(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2009
Another pic

Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Tats(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2009
Yet another

Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by chamotex(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2009
Brash, u no go work bcuzz of snow

Tope u too, u no go work abi?

I will tell ur bosses to deduct 95% of your pay and sack your sorry asses. Lazy bums! cheesy cheesy cheesy

P-S ~ Me I dey under duvet like this, i dey cosy sippin' on some Vellies cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Change Of Name In Nigerian Passport After Marriage From UK / This Is South Africa / WAKANOW Is A Big Scam!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.