Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Great Testimonies...come And Experience God Act - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Testimonies...come And Experience God Act (441 Views)

Great Testimonies...come And Take Your Settlement. / Business & Career Breakthrough Testimonies..come And Experience Breakthrough. / Lovely Testimonies...come And Experience Fruitfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Testimonies...come And Experience God Act by tunji09(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2015
2-year financial stagnation Destroyed!
“I had a property in Abuja but it was locked because nobody came to rent it. The property I had in Port Harcourt was occupied by tenant but they refused to pay. The payment from the one I had in my community was also not forthcoming from the tenants, and I have a mini- estate of 136 bungalows but the money was not coming.
I borrowed money to be at canaanland for Shiloh 2014. During one of the services, the Holy Spirit said to me, the day you disconnected yourself from your tithe that was when I remove my hand from your investment and the devourer sat on it. Until you unseat the devourer, you cannot get it.’ So, I decided to be at canaanland for the 21 days of prayer and fasting and I believed God for a turnaround. On Saturday, I received a call from one of the tenant who requested for my account number and paid the rent for a year and six month. Immediately, I went to the bank, withdrew my tithe and paid it. On Thursday, someone else called me and said he wanted to pay for a year rent. I also paid my tithe .Thereafter, another person also requested for my account number. When he paid in the money, I withdrew my tithe and paid it, Indeed, God has opened my heaven. I give God all the glory!”----Frederick,B

Join us this Sunday@ Covenant Day of prosperity, April 26, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

Financial Breakthrough via soul- winning!
“When the bishop instructed us to engage in soul- winning, during the seven weeks of divine visitation, I asked God while praying how much he would pay per every soul won and established. The Holy Spirit told me to name my price and I said 1million per soul.
After the first soul was won and established, I made 1 million from a business venture after one year of stagnation. I immediately won and established another soul, and God responded with 1.1million business breakthrough. I won and established the third and fourth souls and God gave me 1.2million and 950,000k profit from my business ventures. Also quoted for a contract and a SMS was sent to me. I was invited to their office to negotiate, and I insisted on my initial cost. The contract, running into millions of naira, was awarded to me at my own cost!”----Jide,s.

Dramatic Turnaround!
“I joined this commission as a 300 level student at the University of Ibadan. My family was not financially buoyant and I had nothing to my name. However, when I joined this commission, one of the first things I learnt from my father, the bishop, was a zeal for God’s house. Then, during my national youth service corps (NYSC) in 2003, I used my 7,500k allowance to paint the church I attended at a local Government in baunchi state. Thereafter, I knew that my God would paint my life. To the Glory of God, I have never submitted curriculum vitae (CV), but I have worked in several places. As at today, May 1, 2011, I own a company and have covenant university graduate working with me. The turnover of that company is in billions. I have charity organization within and outside the country that I fund. I also award scholarship and give loans to small and medium enterprises (SMEs). I have properties in the center of Lagos and London, and I pay thousands of pounds for my siblings who are studying abroad. God has indeed taken shame away from my family because of me. I give him all the glory!”----Rita,o.

Change of Level!
“During one of the services of Shiloh 2006, the bishop said, there is a man here; the money you came with is the money someone gave you. But, as the lord Lives, by this time next years, you will be twenty five times better than you are.’ I knew he referred to me because I came with the $100 my uncle gave me, and that was all I had in my possession.
Meanwhile, my family and I suffered from generationally poverty which I hated. So, when the bishop said those words, I keyed into it. Miraculously, in less than six months, God gave me a visa without papers to travel to Korea. When I got there, instead of looking for job, I became an employer labor with twelve employees working for me. I also paid over two hundred thousand per month to each of them, today; God has made me a millionaire. I thank God!”-----Okechukwu,E.
Re: Great Testimonies...come And Experience God Act by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2015
IT CAN ONLY BE GOD!!!!!...

LORD!,I key into these testimonies for my family's turnaround!! grin

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of Evil / Who Among These Three Is A Sinner? / How Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Pants Down With Another Woman On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.