Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel (3037 Views)

Glo Has Cancel It 3.2g Monthly Data Subscription for ₦1k.pics. / How Do I Cancel Airtel Whatsapp Auto Renew? / How To Cancel Or Stops Auto-renewal Of Data Plan On MTN, Glo, Etisalat & Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by kayone6237(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Assuming FG makes a move to cancel these betting shops in Nigeria, what will be your reaction?. my own view, it is a sin spiritually but reducing the nos of crime in our society according to the survey I conducted some weeks back, these betting greatly reduce the nos of crime in our society.
if FG should cancel it now, what will be the effect both negative or positive,.: your views no insult pls
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
wake up from your slumber
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by encryptjay(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nigga,go and rest first.
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by uchendu99(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
kayone6237:
Assuming FG makes a move to cancel these betting shops in Nigeria, what will be your reaction?. my own view, it is a sin spiritually but reducing the nos of crime in our society according to the survey I conducted some weeks back, these betting greatly reduce the nos of crime in our society.
if FG should cancel it now, what will be the effect both negative or positive,.: your views no insult pls

You're a freaking clown, it is a sin? Is there anything like sin in the country's constitution?

I didn't insult you.
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by Deputyvictor(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
A sin is a sin nothing else...

But there is no section or sub-section in our Constitution where it is stipulated dat a betting is a sin, so therefore not a punishable offence under our constitution...

To be frank Betting is a SIN
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
kayone6237:
where those forced to use them? if it's a sin what will you say of who wants to be a millionaire? or dat one non be kalokalo with the fastest finger or fastest sender. The best you can do is to avoid such games if you think it's a sin.
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by Bigheart(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
kayone6237:
Oga you're sick. I making a living from this stuff and you dey advocate the scrabbing. Abeg, you're invited to drink from my river at www.rollersofbet.com

1 Like

Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
praying and fasting on my 7million naira bet sleep!! Oluwa
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by fetty2008: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Federal Government can't cancel it because All LOTTERY activities and SPORT BETTING / LOTTERY are under NATIONAL LOTTERY REGULATORY COMMISSION.
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by iamawara(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
@OP pls change the thrd name pls.
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by modskiller(m): 1:24am On Apr 25, 2015
If it later happens, na to hold you responsible oo, hope you're not working for Baba Buhari and trying to get an opinion poll. Boys pile tickets for here oo.

But Wait Ooo. Niggas are hungry, yet they gamble away their minute fortunes. God help us.

Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by webcrawler: 1:54am On Apr 25, 2015
beg o,betting is just likegoogle Adsense in terms of Money making offline. it shouldn't be banned!
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2015
The tax FG collects from them would not make the FG to close any. Instead the FG would regulate them with polices
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by kayone6237(m): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2015
modskiller:
If it later happens, na to hold you responsible oo, hope you're not working for Baba Buhari and trying to get an opinion poll. Boys pile tickets for here oo.

But Wait Ooo. Niggas are hungry, yet they gamble away their minute fortunes. God help us.

I just want to here your opinion, na last week 1960bet give me #1.5m. am only thinking if dat one no dey, how person go survive,: I don graduate without work nao, he don tail
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by modskiller(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2015
kayone6237:

I just want to here your opinion, na last week 1960bet give me #1.5m. am only thinking if dat one no dey, how person go survive,: I don graduate without work nao, he don tail
Really!!!!
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2015
kayone6237:

You can't post silly topics and not expect insults.

What would warrant a ban on these companies?
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by driand(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Deputyvictor:
A sin is a sin nothing else...

But there is no section or sub-section in our Constitution where it is stipulated dat a betting is a sin, so therefore not a punishable offence under our constitution...

To be frank Betting is a SIN
how about visa lottery? after dat define a sin.
Re: 19660bet,surebet,bet9ja And Others To Be Cancel by Deputyvictor(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
visa lottery is also a sin.

A Sin hmmmmm anything that is a game of chance it is a bet and a bet is sin...

I know u will want to ask abt football, yes it is also a game of chance, but football(soccer) as the only or one of the things dat brings us together, so we uses it to catch fun.

I don't think it will be or can be ban...

(1) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Phone Manually (no Need Of Pc) / Tecno W2 For Give Away Price / Where Can I Withdraw Bitcoin To Bank Account Except From Luno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.