Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

She Can Do What The BIG GIRLS Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can Do What The BIG GIRLS Do (1189 Views)

Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can Do What The BIG GIRLS Do by Baba419(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2015
When a small girl begins to think like this, you should know it's over.

Re: She Can Do What The BIG GIRLS Do by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Lame and not funny
#charitycomment

1 Like

Re: She Can Do What The BIG GIRLS Do by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
*sips tea*

Lol
Re: She Can Do What The BIG GIRLS Do by whizjay(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2015
*Sips hollandia*

gringrin

1 Like

Re: She Can Do What The BIG GIRLS Do by MrCork: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2015
Baba419:
When a small girl begins to think like this, you should know it's over.

....bro, I don't mean to sound rudes but when waz the last time u had full 3 course meal? (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can Do What The BIG GIRLS Do by Baba419(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

....bro, I don't mean to sound rudes but when waz the last time u had full 3 course meal? (no oofeinse) angry
Last night when your mum came to give it to me

She inspired me sef
Re: She Can Do What The BIG GIRLS Do by MrCork: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Baba419:

Last night when your mum came to give it to me

She inspired me sef

...brother..you sound like one of those Nigeria Idol rejects and I bet u r a home base Nigerian.. I lie? undecided
Re: She Can Do What The BIG GIRLS Do by Baba419(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
MrCork:

...brother..you sound like one of those Nigeria Idol rejects and I bet u r a home base Nigerian.. I lie? undecided
Bigger lie than your peckham range rover dreams

No offeinse grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Love? / Facts About Love / The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.