Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

Funny Things People In Love Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Things People In Love Do (884 Views)

Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex / If You Want To Kill Yourself because Of Love..... DO / “to Fall In Love, Do This,” The 36 Questions That Will Make You Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things People In Love Do by okabe(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Yea yea, we've heard or read this topic before, truth is, it will keep coming.

Warning: Keep off if you hate long posts!

I am no relationship consultant or a romance expert but over time, i've come to discover the following among lovers...(and i think that on some level we already know these things)

1) sudden niceness: If you have witnessed this let me see your hand, wow, almost everyone. Well, me too. When your lover starts showing heightened interest in you just out of the blues, know that his/her hormones have taken over, or in rare cases, they came across an article on relationship. When this happens, my advice, flow with the tide, it doesn't last forever.

2) why should i apologise first? This one gets me everytime; like for real *lmao* does it really matter? Like you are in kindergarten.

3) forming angry when you are not: okay, agreed, i'm guilty of this one. We often believe that showing a bit temper is cute especially when trying to make a point. Most times, it leads to a happy ending (u knw d kind i mean *winks*) but not always! Perhaps in 1 out of 10 it escalates *watch out!*

4) trying to make you lover jealous: like seriously, people still attempt this funny stunt and sorry to say, it has ruined some flourishing relationships.

5) i dont care attitude: yea, this happens alot(whether intentionally or otherwise). My advice, nip this in the bud by communicating with you lover. Ignore it at your own peril.

6) what's mine, yours and ours? Hehehe, the juicy one finally. Setting the afore mentioned can be a little bit tricky and can set off some negative feelings. Every lover has in a particular time in life been confronted with this dilemma.(Pls lemme knw how u dealt/deal wit dis)

7) it's your responsibility! And so...? Doesn't mean you should sit on your hands while things go wrong. Luckily, new relationships are free of this plague but it however affects old and/or sour relationships. It's like a cankerworm.

8 ) leave me alone: this one is peculiar especially with the ladies. Often, you hear that tiny voice say "leave me alone" while inside, they are longing for that tender touch, a soft kiss on the neck, a gentle stroke on the cheek, showers of praise and admiration etc. No mind am, na small pikin dey worry am. Don't hesitate, show some love! Hey, don't forget, guys too *winks*. Remember, what's good for the goose is also good for the gander.

9) there are many fishes in the ocean: telling your lover this, is purely hilarious. Sure there are buh honey, this fish is what you hooked. In your mind you can catch a dolphin, a shark or even a whale; in reality, this is me-your salmon *lol*

10) giving ultimatums: this one is the height, gosh! Please as much as possible, don't dare this! Try not to make you lover choose between you and someone/something else, in most(if not all) cases, it doesn't end well. And i think it's funny, why? The reason is simple, you don't use such tricks on people with autonomy not to talk of when they are your lover, else, wait for the boomerang.

Feel free to add yours

Source: Supreme Stature
Re: Funny Things People In Love Do by adegunwa4real(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Daydreaming!
Re: Funny Things People In Love Do by agarawu23(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2015
nice one
Re: Funny Things People In Love Do by jeweljoan(f): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2015
Funny points but true

(1) (Reply)

Is Having Your Spouses'/lover's Picture On Your Phone A Sign Of True Love? / 5 Foods To Get You In The Mood / When You Have An Evil Girlfriend [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.