Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Seun I Have A Question - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun I Have A Question (941 Views)

Seun,i Want To Debate With You. / Where Is Seun? I Need Justice Now Because I Can't Take It Anymore. / Seun, I Am Disappointed In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun I Have A Question by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
If someone needs to make an inquiry from you what means can you be contacted?
Re: Seun I Have A Question by Seun(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
What kind of inquiry?
Re: Seun I Have A Question by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Seun:
What kind of inquiry?
Business proposal.
Re: Seun I Have A Question by gragraboy: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Voice mail...... grin
Re: Seun I Have A Question by simdam500(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
2go username cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Seun I Have A Question by Seun(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
let me guess. You want me to use NL to promote your business for free?
Re: Seun I Have A Question by tpiadotcom: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Such cynicism.

Anyway, isnt this the second or third time this type of question will be asked in as many weeks.
Re: Seun I Have A Question by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Seun:
let me guess. You want me to use NL to promote your business for free?
It's not about MY business. I want it to be a child of the Nairaland family or whatever is the parent company of Nairaland if such exists. Since it has to be part of the Nairaland family it means it's going to be under you then I become an employee of the Nairaland family to take part and care for it.

If you are not comfortable providing your mail I can drop mine. That's if you are interested in expanding and integrating a new business division to the family. It won't require any financial input. Just traffic which is already available.

(1) (Reply)

Nda 2015 67 Rc, Issues About Print Local Government/parent Attestation Form / Woman Who Said She Owns The Sun Sues Ebay For Not Letting Her Sell It! Hhmm... / OMG Photos:meet The Most Voluptuous GIRL With Biggest Ass – Arianna Angel {photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.