Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (50954 Views)

Echocho Behind ‘faceless’ Kogi State PDP Concerned Group—credible Members Allian / 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by sokera: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
i dont care about what haters are saying about Baba, as long as he is the President of Republic Of Nigeria for the next 4 years. before we could judge him by our vote again , so no matter the noise you make, 4 years will surely complete , so better relax and help him with your prayers... i know some ppl refuse to accept Jona failed that was why he got kicked out ... Buhari hear me well Nigerians are wise if you mess up i will be the first person to vote against you next 4 years... God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by ndcide(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Well done barcanista, no matter the harsh replies from the APC supporters, they can not tell us what you tabled for everyone to see is a lie.

We all, including buhari himself, knows this. we shall not be shortchanged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Eruditor: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
vicadex07:

How else did u expect him to win without the help of the so called corrupt people you mentioned. That is the present reality of things in Nigeria and you have to roll in the mud to survive. Even at that, the results were a bit close and am sure if not for the amalgamation of the North and South and Buhari had paradventure ran all by himself and lost, its people like you that will come online and make a mockery of him.

GEJ your master, who are his own associates and how clean are their hands. He has been weilding federal power for years now. What concrete action has he taken against corruption?

Judge yourself before others. Nobody is perfect. If Buhari and his team is 40% corrupt, I can boldly and confidently say that GEJ and his cronies will score 98%.

That little difference is the change we are yearning for. Am sure its going to result into the recovery of billions of dollars.

Very well-written. Don't mind the fools. It is a Transition committee not his Minister(s) of Petroleum, Finance or Power.

It is Barcanista's sort of tomfoolery that should be rendered a crime in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by socialmediaman: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Source?

You dey NAIJA so? That certificate has since resurfaced in the military since he won election. I read that on one of the dailies from a military officer, can't remember which exactly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by kingslly(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
wake up Man,u r still stuck in the election/campaign era....its not about PDP or APC,North or South,its about our Country Nigeria. You appoint pple with questionable character to head the affairs of Nigeria if you really want to succeed in fighting corruption and also move the country forward
maclatunji:
Awww... PDP supporters are playing opposition before Buhari even gets sworn-in. How cute..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by ndcide(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
sokera:
i dont care about what haters are saying about Baba, as long as he is the President of Republic Of Nigeria for the next 4 years. before we could judge him by our vote again , so no matter the noise you make, 4 years will surely complete , so better relax and help him with your prayers... i know some ppl refuse to accept Jona failed that was why he got kicked out ... Buhari hear me well Nigerians are wise if you mess up i will be the first person to vote against you next 4 years... God bless Nigeria

If the outgoing administration was judged from day one. Sorry, we shall not wait till after 4 years. if he succeeds, fine if not, there shall be no royal burial.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Eruditor: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
emmykk:

i sorry for you.is only a child that will call his mother boyfriend uncle ?

Since they are not convicted they are not corrupt,i leave you to your fake defence.

The GMB govt will waste the next 4yrs

GEJ wasted the last 5 years yet you still wanted him. You are a disgrace to the human race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by mogentle(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
MyMouth:

When did u lost confidence in him? Before u were settled by the PDP or after you were settled? Yeye protection seeker!
Don't mind that unstable thing called Barcanista.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by tomwallex(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
All nigeria leaders asre corrupt....no excemption btw dem....I guess Buhari has a lot of work to do plus he can't cum out wit any innocent name....even if it is u reading dis post ppu ll cum out and tel d wehole nigerian dat uve committed one crime or d other in d corz of ur growin up....let jex hope he performs
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by frankzone: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Firefire:
Credibility of those people are questionable.
Like seriously? You don't need to question it! They are more corrupt than the Nigeria Police! We just went back to the same cabal strangle-holding us, full stop.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by vicadex07(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Point of correction...Buhari is with his fellows, that's his gang and he's very cool with it..don't bring that Intergrity crap because 2 CANNOT WALK together except they AGREE!! He's with the people he feels comfortable with and they have the same moral and political DNA.
At the second bolded...thats supposed to be a joke right?? Kindly mention the remaining 60% around Buhari that isn't corrupt? Should we start with his Vice...aka Pastor Osunbade* esquire that was Tinubu's milk man all through his 8years as Governor? Please start mentioning the saints around Buhari

Guy u have a low IQ, it will be futile trying to explain some things to you.

Am sorry if I sound condescending or insultive, but that is just the plain truth if what u said is all you can make of my write up.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Cotton(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is just an inauguration committee and not his inner council. The President Elect probably had no input as it would be a party affair and used to accommodate those who will have no role in mainstream government.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by ACM10: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lol @ baba one chance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by ShowYourCertificate: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
socialmediaman:

You dey NAIJA so? That certificate has since resurfaced in the military since he won election. I read that on one of the dailies from a military officer, can't remember which exactly
Not true. It was never published in the dailies. Buhari's certificate is still not with the military as we speak.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by maclatunji: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
kingslly:
wake up Man,u r still stuck in the election/campaign era....its not about PDP or APC,North or South,its about our Country Nigeria. You appoint pple with questionable character to head the affairs of Nigeria if you really want to succeed in fighting corruption and also move the country forward

President Jonathan had "questionable character" right from being deputy governor of Bayelsa. What happened to your 'love' of Nigeria all-this-while?

The individuals given the job of preparing General Buhari's inauguration have not been found guilty of any wrongdoing by the government in power and they are Nigerians. If an individual who has been accused of corruption in the past is president, how do you expect Gen. Buhari to punish them by not recognising their efforts towards his election?

They are mostly not going to be in his cabinet, this is a serious assignment for them to prove themselves.

You might as well ask that General Buhari fight Tinubu for supporting Jonathan at the last minute in 2011. #Hehege
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by FOREXMARTS: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari over the years has promised to appoint credible Nigerians into his cabinet. In fact, he is expected to come on board with fresh ideas and technocrats to help achieve his promises. However, a look at his Presidential Inauguration Committee gives one cause to question whether some of the members could really effect change that Buhari preaches. They are...

1. Timpre Sylva- Chairman Buhari Inauguration Committee

In February 2012, EFCC instituted lawsuit against Timpre Sylva for N5billion money laundering charge. Sylva fled Bayelsa state shortly after being sacked from Bayelsa state Government House by the Supreme

court. Corruption charges against him was filed in absentia.

saharareporters.com/2012/02/24/efcc-slams-money-laundering-charges-against-former-bayelsa-governor-timipre-sylva

May 2013: EFCC arrested and detained exGov Timpre Sylva for corruption charges that runs into N48billion. In fact, when the EFCC operatives swooped on Sylva's house,

his aides told them that Sylva was away, while he was inside. In the words of EFCC Source(as reported by Vanguard)

“Ironically, the ex-governor, who was said to be out of town, was later found hiding in a dingy corner in the upper chamber of his expansive mansion.

“He was immediately whisked away and is currently being interrogated at the Abuja headquarters of the anti- graft agency,”

Sylva had earlier been on the run in his bid to evade arrest.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/n48-b-fraud-efcc-arrests-timipre-sylva/

N/B: Sylva's Corruption Case is still on as at July 2014 and still on as at today...

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/164348-arraignment-of-ex-bayelsa-governor-timipre-sylva-for-corruption-stalled-again.html

2. Kawu Baraje, Member Buhari Inauguration Committee

He was a Former National Secretary of the PDP and a founding member of the party. He served as Chairman, Nigeria Railway Corporation. On November 2013 the Board of NRC passed vote of no confidence on Baraje for his "“inability or refusal” to convene board meetings, as statutorily prescribed, had stalled progress of the board in the discharge of its duties.” Though he eventually resigned voluntarily, he never denied nor refuted the allegation against him.

tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/news-headlines/item/26191-pdp-crisis-nrc-board-passes-vote-of-no-confidence-in-baraje.html

3. John Shagaya, Member Buhari Inauguration Committee

A retired Army General that served as the Internal Affairs Minister under IBB administration. He was also a member He was a Senator under PDP platform between 2007 and 2011. During the Military era, he was a core "IBB" boy and he declared at one time that "he was proud to be called IBB boy" at his 66th birthday. Shagaya also participated in the 1966 counter coup

saharareporters.com/2009/03/20/ibb-boy-john-shagaya

4. Babagana Kingibe, Member Buhari Inauguration Committee

He was the running mate to Chief MKO Abiola during the 1993 Presidential election that was annuled by IBB. Kingibe later turned his back against Abiola to join the Abacha's regime at a time when Abiola was fighting for his mandate. He was rewarded with Ministery of Foreign Affairs and later that of Internal Affairs . He was also appointed Secretary to the Government by late Musa Yaradua in June 2007, but was fired barely one year later for disloyalty to the government. Tribune Newspaper had reported that Kingibe had said in 2008 that "in the event that the president could not continue in office, power should not be handed over to Jonathan" as he insisted that a Northerner should act as president

http://www.tribune.com.ng/09092008/news/news1.html

5. Alhaji Babachir Lawal,Member Buhari Inauguration Committee

He is the National Vice Chairman (North East) of the APC. He shamelessly condemned the impeachment proceeding against exGov Murtala Nyako that bothers on corruption rather than address the allegation against the exGovernor. In fact he said impeaching Nyako will mean plunging the state into a state of utter despair instead of challenging the exGovernor to respond to the allegations of corruption against him. The Impeached exGovernor has been on the run since the day of his impeachment(to evade justice)

www.punchng.com/news/neast-apc-adamawa-lawmakers-disagree-over-nyakos-removal/

Source: http://solomontonye..com/2015/04/buhari-inauguration-committee-credible.html

Manifesto before election is guaranteed, manifesto after election is not guaranteed. #SAI BABA ONE CHANCE
#SAI DAURA MAGICIAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by fineguy11(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
Let me state that no amount of "bullying" or insult will deter me from doing the patriotic duty of holding our leaders accountable and bring their records to justice. Nigerians voted for "change", we won't accept any form of shortchange...
CRY CRY BABY,,U WANT TO SUCK YOUR MUMMY... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Therefore, if any corrupt person be in APC, they shall be new creatures; old things are passed away; behold, all things have become new!

Hypocrites!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by badesco(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nobody is perfect, however he ought to have done some due diligence before coming out with some of those questionable names. it is a fact, some of them are really corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by taharqa: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
lekandauda1234:
some people are sore losers and will go on and on ranting because they lost. This ranting will cloud thier sense of reasoning such that they can distingish between right and wrong. It is over acting to expect GMB to bring angels from heaven to come and do d cleansing of the rot that has been forced on us by pdp. What you need to know is that the head of thje fish is very important. Once the head is good as we have in GMB then the tail will be tantalizing on the tongue. Give GMB a chance, he has not even been sworn in.

Just keep your mouth SHUT and quit spunrning this 'once the head is good' nonsense that you clowns have all of a sudden remembered now.

GEJ has personally Never been accused of been directly corrupt or link to a direct corruption case, whether as a Dep Gov, Gov, Vice President and President. In spite of the outrageous propaganda against his person and Govt by APC and others who opposed his administration including some spies in his own Govt, no one has directly linked him to a corruption case. What you guys have always said us that people around him were corrupt and that he sometimes appointed corrupt people into his Govt. This is exactly what Buhari has just started doing with his very 1st appointments. And you say people should not ask questions.

Make una wait. This one na small tin sef. We would observe the same rules that you guys wrote during GEJ admin. And we intend to leave no doubt in your minds that we too can play the game, in fact Extremely well

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by mogentle(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cotton:
This is just an inauguration committee and not his inner council. The President Elect probably had no input as it would be a party affair and used to accommodate those who will have no role in mainstream government.
GBAM!!!!!!End of discussion. Barca opposition missed road. Barcanista is FFK's deputy, saying same thing he used to say when he was with APC. The guy miscalculated. Had I known.......in his mind.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)Get your dictionary to see the difference between hatred and constructive criticism...(we MUST hold government accountable beginning from day zero)...

2)If it isn't hypocrisy, why do you support pushing PDP away from power and allowing Tinubu strangle SW especially Lagos, Osun, Edo, Ogun, Oyo

3)If buhari wants to fight corruption, what is he doing with these people now...Can you wear white to muddy play without being stained

4)The criticism is just beginning tongue

Constructive criticism from barcanista? Truth is, he of all people can't criticize GMB constructively. To criticize constructively you need to be seen to be objective/unbiased,.....how can a TANoid be reasonably objective? Tell me, does he have a record of standing with the people and constructively criticize jeg and his horde of looters these past 6yrs?
......"we MUST hold government accountable beginning from day zero". The only government in Naija today is that of jeg,....if you do not know,please be informed now that GMB remains a private citizen until May 29th,......Buhari is not in govt yet!
Lastly,.....day zero for GMB is May 29th.
What we should really be concerned about is how fast GMB constitutes his cabinet,.....counting from May 29th. We all remember how long it took Jona to constitute his cabinet after almost 2yrs as president pre-May 2011. 2ndly,the credibility of members of his cabinet,as well as his aides.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by godwin120alex: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chia we have been scamed.I will hold Osibanjo accountable cos he is a pastor
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by hush15: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
I de greet you too ma guy...

Barca ma man, am feeling your steez.

adding to ma speedial straight for record purposes cos Nigerians need to remember. it seems we forget too easily.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by shizzleStar: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
hmmmm!

baba one chance being scamming Nigerians since 1906 embarassed
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by 9ousky: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
I just wonder How some people here on
nairaland think... They wait to see a post
about Buhari will Fail, Buhari will dis and
Buhari will dat and they storm it with
comments just to get at their opposing peeps
on nairaland. The reality Is Buhari has won,
He will spending 4 years and He hasn't even
been sworn in yet, Will u guys continue like
dis in d next 4 years.Even though u didn't
support him but now He won just move and
pray He markes our lives better because dats
d main reason u Ar supporting any party or
candidates. I just don't why so many of u here
are after this man Failure.... Every single day
ur comments, ur posts Ar intended for d man
failure and He hasn't been sworn in... Well for
me oo Even though I didn't vote for him but
now dat He won I pray God makes d
governance easy for him so DAT our lives can
be better and things will be better for us...
Barcanista Try to gain popularity and remain relevant by other means but not by this path u av chosen because u will keep failing... Always remember that ordinary Buhari PA does not know of ur existence not to talk of Buhari himself. I av said it before people should start ignoring ur posts and stop commenting on it den u will know u Ar of no importance just like ur posts

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Omadachi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Buhari have to take his time to select the right people to deliver.Some of us put our life on the line to support him.He should know that expectation is very high.We know that they are only very very few people that are not corrupt in naija but he should take his time to fish them out.

Our expectation is very high and we are not going to accept less from him.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by temitemi1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
That is the kind of change Nigerians should expect.
MizMyColi:

Yes o o.

Well, I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
taharqa:

Lolz

Matter don dey change from we would allow 'NO Act of corruption once we take over' to we would 'apply significant brake' to thieving activities in 9ja.

God is watching you people o cheesy
grin grin
Is he watching us in 3D or 4K?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by shizzleStar: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
fineguy11:
CRY CRY BABY,,U WANT TO SUCK YOUR MUMMY... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
You are such a despicable, disgusting nincompoop with zero intelligence.

#spits on his fugly face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by coollexy: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
keep clowning
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by shizzleStar: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
ACM10:
Lol @ baba one chance.
That's the pseudonym of the senile cattle rearer cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning / Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.