Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (51036 Views)

Echocho Behind ‘faceless’ Kogi State PDP Concerned Group—credible Members Allian / 50 World Leaders To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Urine:

You're one smart man in the midst of idiots, your comment is spot on but unfortunately it won't make sense to most people.
Thanks....im a lady tho
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:
@PassingShot

Seems you're just realized the business of governance is daunting but please quit attacking barcanista and try debating the issues raised.
Barcanista is not the issue on this thread, you deserve a ban for this obvious attempt at substituting the issue raised with barcanista's character.

Maybe you missed my first comment on this thread.

PassingShot:
Firstly, an inauguration committee is a ceremonial committee which does not have any link or connection with the direction the incoming government is headed.

Secondly, of all the names you analysed here, it is only Timpriye Silva that has a taint of corruption on him which is even possible that it was politically motivated. If not, why has he not been brought to justice since 2012? This is even a bigger indictment on Mr. Dunno Clueless from Otuoke.

The grounds on which you "disqualify" the rest is very subjective and should be dismissed with a wave of hands.

Like I've told you on several occasions, save your energy till GMB starts his work. It is his policy direction and how he manages his team that will tell us how to react.

I kmow that the effect of the poll loss is very annoyingly devastating for you and your co travelers but there is unfortunately nothing we can do about it.

And how is my using him as an example of what he's doing an offense or an attack or a diversion from the thread?

What I did was to indirectly ask him how he will feel to be told he's not qualified for an appointment because of his "jump about" which bothers on credibility.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yet to see the man or woman who will bring the desired change. We keep recycling leaders. Anyway let's wait and see those who will make up his cabinet. Baba I hope your government will give the youths a chance.

barcanista:
Committee of change... grin grin grin

Waiting for his Transition Committee

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by laffwitmi: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
With ur comment,it shows u never wish this man well....
henrysam:
Hmmm I continue to say one thing. Since Buhari has been doing it all alone. He had not won the presidential election.
He had to mingle with corrupt people to win this election after 4th trial.
It's a surprise to me when we expect much from Buhari.
Let us enjoy it while it last.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Why do you think I care about your opinion of me? You must be funny really.
You're free to imagine the reasons I support APC or GMB, that's your headache and I givd no damn.
Why won't a "jump about" seeking protection right, left and center be a worthy fellow in the sight of his empty followers as you?
Finally, if you missed my first comment on this thread, here it is:

I don't need to imagine why you support APC and buhari; It is BOLDLY written all over your post here bro...

Sure, I follow him because his posts and threads sounds more coherent, objective, and nationalistic in view than your myopic, empty, ethnic biased and disjointed thought process tongue

Sure, corruption is getting another meaning just like other words under APC...Why won't a Kingibe, Baraje,etc crimes be waved away after all they have undergone the baptism of repentance in APC by defecting to their fold...hypcrites

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Find out about me first before you spew what you spew and you'd realize that I can make him and you an "offer".
Take it as a worthy assignment boy.

Make us an offer? grin grin grin
dogs that bite don't bark bro tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Mogidi: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

And how is my using him as an example of what he's doing an offense or an attack or a diversion from the thread?

What I did was to indirectly ask him how he will feel to be told he's not qualified for an appointment because of his "jump about" which bothers on credibility.

I think you made your points, now lets all get back to the points raised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Urine: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
namuhol:

Thanks....im a lady tho

WOW! I'm impressed! Well done!
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I don't need to imagine why you support APC and buhari; It is BOLDLY written all over your post here bro...

Sure, I follow him because his posts and threads sounds more coherent, objective, and nationalistic in view than your myopic, empty, ethnic biased and disjointed thought process tongue

Sure, corruption is getting another meaning just like other words under APC...Why won't a Kingibe, Baraje,etc crimes be waved away after all they have undergone the baptism of repentance in APC by defecting to their fold...hypcrites

Is there any other person on his list apart from Silva with a case of corruption at anytime of their political career? Chai, na wa o.

Anyway, good night.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

I think you made your points, now lets all get back to the points raised.

The fact that it is a ceremonial committee should not result in hullabaloo.

Good night.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Make us an offer? grin grin grin
dogs that bite don't bark bro tongue

You forced it out of me and I don't regret saying it.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Urine:

WOW! I'm impressed! Well done!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by PassingShot(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
namuhol:

Yeah you are a Nigerian, yeah it's true to be patriotic and I really love people who are politically current but when patriotism turn into obsession it's less attractive. I dont know who you are in life but whoever it is you are I think you have this energy, you have this zeal but you are focusing it on the wrong thing. Be a critic but dont let your life depend on it, you are one of those who make me think some people make their virtual life dominate over the real one, you r always putting up critisism, which I think is essential at the appropriate level, but when it gets too far you become something else, it's like you are really obsessed with this guy and you make me think Olisa Metuh should get you as his PA. Guy focus your energy on things that'll develop you, the time you use here could be more productive I tell you.

Very aptly captured.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Mogidi: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

The fact that it is a ceremonial committee should not result in hullabaloo.

Good night.

But this is an insight in what to expect, you must agree the choice of Timipre was not well thought through?

ok bros good night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by arewafederation: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Wake up; facts are scared!

You guys should hold your horses. This is just an inauguration committee. Let us all wait for work to start before we begin to judge the effectiveness of the next dispensation.

For now, you guys are only wailing! cry
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by arewafederation: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
tomakint:

Brace up.......it's going to be rougher as Buhari move on, his foundation is faulty despite the media hype that predates his emergence as the President-elect.

You will utterly be disappointed with your judgement. cool
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

People barcanista criticized has NOTHING to do with defection but CORRUPTION; a cardinal point of buhari campaign and APC campaign of calumny against Jonathan...But because you're biased, you read with anger and no comprehension due to your prejudice against the person of barcanista...

Attack his message not his person which has NOTHING in common with the topic of this thread...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
If these are the names I am seeing, then Buhari is another failure.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Is there any other person on his list apart from Silva with a case of corruption at anytime of their political career? Chai, na wa o.

Anyway, good night.

Bro, go back and read about a kingibe and tell me he isn't guilty of corruption...

A kawu baraje who served under Jonathan in NRC is saint now because he's in APC...even with his vote of NO confidence tag...smh

The one who fought in support of Nyako is a saint too thanks to APC baptism of cleansing tongue

Una need help boy tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by psalmsjob: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
Let me state that no amount of "bullying" or insult will deter me from doing the patriotic duty of holding our leaders accountable and bring their records to justice. Nigerians voted for "change", we won't accept any form of shortchange...
did you vote for APC or #SaiBuhari? If you didn't then its too early to complain but if you did then you'll be glad we're even having an inauguration committee.

For us true progressives this moment in our journey to #Change in Nigeria is like when a pregnant woman goes into labour and she's about to be delivered. We're holding our breath!!!

Anything and everything but stagnation(PDP) is the change we want!
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

You forced it out of me and I don't regret saying it.

Wow, didn't know cocoa revenue has increased that much now tongue
Anyway, same to u...good night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by arewafederation: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2015

Yeah you are a Nigerian, yeah it's true to be patriotic and I really love people who are politically current but when patriotism turn into obsession it's less attractive. I dont know who you are in life but whoever it is you are I think you have this energy, you have this zeal but you are focusing it on the wrong thing. Be a critic but dont let your life depend on it, you are one of those who make me think some people make their virtual life dominate over the real one, you r always putting up critisism, which I think is essential at the appropriate level, but when it gets too far you become something else, it's like you are really obsessed with this guy and you make me think Olisa Metuh should get you as his PA. Guy focus your energy on things that'll develop you, the time you use here could be more productive I tell you.

Barcanista, heed this advice.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by saltoftheearth: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2015

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mods please help us save valuable data by boldly placing barcanista's name beneath any of his topics . Thanks for your anticipated response.
Cc:Seun
lalasticala
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by dayodare49o: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
nduchucks:

e mi ko sure boya ode iddo ni bobo dayo yi o. cheesy
nduchuku emi gangan o mo boya dindinrin ni Iwo bobo yi o shocked
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by hush15: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

You're completely wrong.

Take the inauguration committee as a team of people in APC who may not be considered for any serious position in the incoming government. A few of them like Abike Dabiri might make the cut though.

okay, watching in HD.
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by nduchucks: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
dayodare49o:
nduchuku emi gangan o mo boya dindinrin ni Iwo bobo yi o shocked

smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by greatgeo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
With the above list does it mean that Nigeria don't have credible leaders like Me?
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by 4321truthteller(f): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Oh, 'only' Timpre? 'Only' Timpre abi? Do you know how much 'only' Timpre could embezzle from the inauguration funds? A lot!
My dear, thank God its inauguration funds and not the nations treasury. Even if he does, you should be happy afterall its obvious you aren't pro-GMB so If he has a befitting inaugurationation or not shouldn't even make make you blink
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Pavarottii(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
#BabaOneChance
Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by Jesusloveyou: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Who is defending who and what is there to be defended?

All I've written about him is nothing but the truth. He is actually lucky I didn't get to see this thread early enough, it wouldn't have moved a bit.

A man of no credibility wants to condemn people of lacking it? Common, be real!
i am ashame of d mod that move this trash to front page

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members by piagetskinner(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
I hope this wouldn't be another tale of corruption @its peak

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mamman Daura Is Dead. / Arumodum Julius Akoi, INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot Dead By Thugs In Rivers / Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.