Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning (50960 Views)

PHOTOS: #takebacknass Banners Flood The National Assembly Gate In Abuja / Students Of Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Protesting At The Campus Gate Today. / Lawmakers Break Niger Assembly Gate To Remove Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by lalasticlala(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
National Assembly gate on Tuesday morning.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-national-assembly-gate/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by KoredeBellosMum(f): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
looks like my backyard cool

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by deebsman1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
APC no give dat order well, they should have make it clear that no one should be allowed entrance at all until otherwise, that way those thugs wouldn't have gain entry and elect bukola
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by SirBlack999(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Na traffic or wetin?
***two perverts above me***
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Williamso(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
traffic jam
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sai Saraki

Great PDP the masters of the game

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by eleojo23: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
The events of today will make a good script for a political blockbuster.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by emorse(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Made it impossible for the meeting APC members to return swiftly? Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by shamsuRana(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
cry

Let the person below comment while i drink..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ok...expecting to see hawkers of PMS around the complex shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by DuchessLily(f): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
No be small thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by chrysso83(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
i dey come

1 Like

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by netmoneywizard: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
PDP keep shouting there. Saraki only used PDP to get what he wants. Putting Ekweremadu as the deputy means, any impeach action on Saraki will promote PDP to the top post which APC will never let happen by only automatically supporting Saraki while he carries out his national duty. But another thing is that, the guy (Saraki) has been eyeing the Presidency, which by Parking top PDP by his side, he might decamp lately to PDP and be the MAIN presidential candidate in 2019 therefore threatening Buhari's future re-election. But what if this is happening as planned by Buhari to keep off Tinubu?? Politicology

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by datbay(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
If this is happening now...only God knows what will become of this APC led federal govt.
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by adorablepepple(f): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
undecided it's always like that!
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by EagleScribes: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Na wa o. This country is filled with wonders. There's more to all these drama than meets the ordinary eye.

And while we the seeming gullible followers throw tantrums at each other, I believe we should rather use all our energy and resources to demand for proper governance regardless of the party affiliations, region, religion or individuals

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by trustedward(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by xmileeasy: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
It was locked, but the senators had access

1 Like

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by MemphisDepay(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Gosh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by knightsTempler: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Lasgidy1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
What's happening there? It appears like New Yam Festival to me

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by elohorayodele: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
so?
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by blessedvisky(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
How come there is no 'gate' in the pix angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
I hate change
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Abayhormy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
God bless Apc
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Someone help me report to FG that the guy above me is high on ogogoro
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by chidooh1: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Just a while
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by dotna(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by amokeme(f): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
how does it look like on a normal day undecided
Na kwarans( saraki's supporters) full that side
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by Edwardhead(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
CAr park
Re: Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning by SirBlack999(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
deebsman1:
the number two pervert.
KoredeBellosMum:

The number one pervert.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives / Nnamdi Kanu Refuses To Remove Handcuff, Come Down From Van

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.