Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Things Are Loved While People Are Used - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Things Are Loved While People Are Used (697 Views)

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 7, Strictly 18+ Pls / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 2... 18+ Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Are Loved While People Are Used by Ekugbeh(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
[b][center]Sad Story.
While a man was polishing his new car,
his 4 year old son picked up a stone and
scratched lines on the side of the car. In anger, the man took the child's hand and hit it many times; not realising he was using a wrench. At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple
fractures. When the child saw his father ... with painful eyes he asked, 'Dad when will my fingers grow back?' The man was so hurt and speechless; he went
back to his car and kicked it alot of times. Devasted by his own actions ... sitting in front of that car he looked at the scratches; the child had written ' I LOVE YOU DAD.' The next day the man committed suicide ... Anger and Love have no limits; choose LOVE to have a beautiful lovely life ... THINGS are to be USED and PEOPLE are to be LOVED, but the problem in today's world is that, PEOPLE are USED and THINGS are LOVED ... Let's be careful to keep this thought in mind: THINGS are to be USED, but PEOPLE are to be LOVED ... Do you LOVE THINGS more and USE PEOPLE or do you LOVE PEOPLE more and USE THINGS? ... Watch your THOUGHTS; they become WORDS. Watch your WORDS; they become ACTIONS. Watch your ACTIONS; they become HABITS. Watch your HABITS; they become your CHARACTER. Watch your CHARACTER; it becomes your DESTINY[/center][/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Things Are Loved While People Are Used by Ekugbeh(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
love ur people @twaci
lalasticala
lego!
Re: Things Are Loved While People Are Used by Zaikon(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
nd watch your destiny so that your life wont be ruined.
Re: Things Are Loved While People Are Used by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
What an amazing and educative piece.

Cc. Ishilove
Larrysun
Royver
D9ty7
Re: Things Are Loved While People Are Used by LarrySun(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
I read the story for the first time on Whatsapp. It's sad.
Re: Things Are Loved While People Are Used by starlingbawa(m): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Words of wisdom!

The fool despises it, while the wise hearkens unto it!!!
Re: Things Are Loved While People Are Used by Royver(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Borrussia:
What an amazing and educative piece.

Cc. Ishilove
Larrysun
Royver
D9ty7
Nice.
Re: Things Are Loved While People Are Used by michael48: 8:32am On Jun 25, 2015
why do you steal my story without my notice. I will send you to court. Get ready for me. It was written in y Agyei Michael Kwajdo Stiffler 19 October 2011 at 13:48

(1) (Reply)

The Virginity Rhetoric / What Does This Mean? Please Interpret! / Penastory: (advice Me) My Boyfriends Leave Me After I Lend Them Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.