Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Take A Jump - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take A Jump (428 Views)

5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them / Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) / Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take A Jump by sundayerhun(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Take a Jump

Today, I took a jump.

I jumped over an armchair in our backyard. Playful me!

While congratulating myself, my blessed mind brought to me some memories. My Junior Secondary School days.

The school I attended paid more attention to sports than academics. Quite incredible! We played football five times every day: first break, second break, closing period, before extra-lectures, and at the close of it.

Our inter-house sports competition held every session. I was in Zion house, I remember. Of all the games in the event, I particularly liked the high jump and long jump.

I would come home every evening and practise. I would stand two sticks apart to the ground, and put another to lie horizontally on them. It was my high jump arena.

Also, I would make lines and marks on the ground for the long jump. With these, I showed off my jumping skills. This went on in my backyard for over three years.

When the chance came at school to participate in these sports, I never stood up to it. Year by year, I let great opportunities pass by me. I never made a jump at school. I only cheered up those I knew I was better than.

Pity me!

You should not be like that me! Do not let that amazing part of you end in the bathroom or before the mirror.

Let it out!

Show to the world what you've got. You are the one we have all been waiting for. Blossom your talents and giftings.

Unlike that me, take a jump!

(1) (Reply)

Singer Future Back With The Woman He Dumped For Ciara… / Miss Loyal/ Mr Loyal / Multi-talented Artiste "Osuba" Set To Legalise 10yrs Courtship!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.