Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,049 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Help Me??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me??? (1247 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me??? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
I didn't know how girls fart, and outta the blue moon while me and my girlfriend were kissing, she farted...

I couldn't believe what I heard and it even smelled...can somebody say Ewww?

Now for the last couple of days I hav been pondering whether I should break up with her or not because I'm still grossed out about the fact that she farted when we were kissing

Any positive advise is welcomed
Re: Help Me??? by ronald4lif(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Please dump her. She needs to be in a relationship with someone more deserving. Wonder how she ended up with you in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Help Me??? by marshalcarter: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lwkmd

Na bks she fart you wan dump am?? Lol

Gals gan na wa for una ooo...after the whole baybay...chik...damsel...angel stuff na una mess dey smell passgrin

Mr OP...after the action happen..wat was the reaction cos every li2 action..der's a reactiongrin
Re: Help Me??? by VickJames(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Swear it, you've not kissed before.
Re: Help Me??? by 25omega(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
RomanZeus:
I didn't know how girls fart, and outta the blue moon while me and my girlfriend were kissing, she farted...

Now for the last couple of days I hav been pondering whether I should break up with her or not because I'm still grossed out about the fact that she farted when we were kissing

immaturity. Go ahead and break up with her because you love beating off more than you like pnssy anyway
Re: Help Me??? by agarawu23(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
mumu
Re: Help Me??? by charijee(f): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
RomanZeus:

Hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....that shows she's human bro
Re: Help Me??? by ginawest(f): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
dump ha n gimme ha Numba...lemme tell ha some signs to luk out for so dat she doesn't end up wit anoda senseless bf

1 Like

Re: Help Me??? by Beamborla(f): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ladies don't fart... Durrrrgh!

What we release is as beautiful as a unicorn.
You are priviledged to experience first hand a historic event. cheesy
Re: Help Me??? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
ginawest:
dump ha n gimme ha Numba...lemme tell ha some signs to luk out for so dat she doesn't end up wit anoda senseless bf

Lesbian alert!

Re: Help Me??? by ginawest(f): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
undecided
TheSonOfMark:

Lesbian alert!

wot z dis one saying?
Re: Help Me??? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Umm guys...
Before u put the whole blame on me
She actually did it on purpose
She lifted her left yansh and and just let it out...
I'm really sad right now

1 Like

Re: Help Me??? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
marshalcarter:
Lwkmd

Na bks she fart you wan dump am?? Lol

Gals gan na wa for una ooo...after the whole baybay...chik...damsel...angel stuff na una mess dey smell passgrin

Mr OP...after the action happen..wat was the reaction cos every li2 action..der's a reactiongrin
she just did the rick ross grunt and said "ouch"
Re: Help Me??? by nanauju(f): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op this sounds like a Teenage romance. Pls cut us some slacks tongue
Re: Help Me??? by Survivor33(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
RomanZeus:
Umm guys...
Before u put the whole blame on me
She actually did it on purpose
She lifted her left yansh and and just let it out...
I'm really sad right now
Mr man, dats too petty and trivial a reason to put an end to the relationship. At best I think she is free and comfortable with you. Every one farts. Since u find it disgusting tell her not to do it in your presence whenever she gets the feeling. besides, HOW did you notice her elevating her left butts to pass d gas since you both were kissing

(1) (Reply)

Dont Let These Things Scare You Away From Dating / Whot We U Do? (pics Inside) / Why Being Emotional About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.