Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) (20176 Views)

Abiola’s Death, Last Moments Recorded On Video — Al-Mustapha / Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by bettercreature(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
After killing him in the most brutal manner, what been theirr gain?
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by UncleSnr(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Defcon1:

Why the barrage of insults??
You could have simply made your points without personal attacks.
lt was absolutely not necessary, especially, from someone as intelligent as you sound.
Did you even read the rest of what I wrote beyond the word "atrocities"?
Maybe I should have put the word in parentheses
But then, Gaddafi was no saint despite all the good he did for his people.
Yet history has vindicated him
Matured reply... You are just too matured. Thumb Up!
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by UncleSnr(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
After killing him in the most brutal manner, what been theirr gain?
ISIS and Rebels. What a serious gain!
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by bettercreature(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sisi of Egypt will also end up this way soon as egyptian wake up from their deep sleep
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by anulaxad(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Defcon1:

Why the barrage of insults??
You could have simply made your points without personal attacks.
lt was absolutely not necessary, especially, from someone as intelligent as you sound.
Did you even read the rest of what I wrote beyond the word "atrocities"?
Maybe I should have put the word in parentheses
But then, Gaddafi was no saint despite all the good he did for his people.
Yet history has vindicated him

Don't take it personal, but I't seriously annoys me when people say nonsense anyhow especially against a man like this, you have came back to tell me he is no saint, please describe to me what bad he has done, because it seems your implicating that this man has done something negative in the past, and I need to know why and what it is that he has done.

And by the way have you watched the video. lipsrsealed

Bayswater:

You have aptly described the Ghaddafi that I know and the one most of them don't know.
Even with his flaws, he remains the best leader Libya has ever had.
History will definitely be kind to that man.

It's good that someone can see beyond the western propaganda headlines.
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Defcon1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
anulaxad:

Don't take it personal, but I't seriously annoys me when people say nonsense anyhow especially against a man like this, you have came back to tell me he is no saint, please describe to me what bad he has done, because it seems your implicating that this man has done something negative in the past, and I need to know why and what it is that he has done.

And by the way have you watched the video. lipsrsealed

It's good that someone can see beyond the western propaganda headlines.

What's the need of mentioning any bad thing he did when your mind is already made up that everything he was accused of were mere western propaganda?
Why would you believe anything l would say when you have already concluded that he was perfect and without sin?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by ednut1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
RIP the great Ghadafi. one day d usa nd d west will pay for thier insolence. libya, iraq, aghan,Syria, Yemen

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by medamillion(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
We bring NOTHING to this world and we shall all leave taking back NOTHING..every right-thinking person must sit down in solitude and think deeply about the life of this man and also learn a grat lesson from him.
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by anulaxad(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Defcon1:

What's the need of mentioning any bad thing he did when your mind is already made up that everything he was accused of were mere western propaganda?
Why would you believe anything l would say when you have already concluded that he was perfect and without sin?

I am telling you to provide me evidence and I will look and asses it, for example western news said Qaddafi was bombing his own people, yet Chinese and Russian satellites couldn't see any findings or evidence at that time of such an absurd claim, that is proof. I am not one-sided I will look at the evidence provided. And finally have you watched the video. sad
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by patrickmuf(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
A true African leader, he led by example...

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by freshcvv(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
anulaxad:

I am telling you to provide me evidence and I will look and asses it, for example western news said Qaddafi was bombing his own people, yet Chinese and Russian satellites couldn't see any findings or evidence at that time of such an absurd claim, that is proof. I am not one-sided I will look at the evidence provided. And finally have you watched the video. sad

He is going to find proofs.. He's searching CNN for it.. You know that's where most of them get info from.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by daveP(m): 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
The mighty indeed fell.

Streets of tripoli are dirtier than when he was in power though. But he reaped.
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Defcon1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
anulaxad:

l have not watched the video.
My phone can't stream YouTube videos
What is the video all about?
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE7417VU20110502?irpc=932
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by ManTiger(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
anulaxad:

You know I was looking at all the nonsense and foolish comments on this thread but your one tops the list.
Who are you to be making judgments, and you painfully said 'atrocities', when you mentioned this word I was asking myself is this guy alright,
atrocities such as the fact that he:
provided free and quality education for his people,
provided free healthcare for it's citizens
oil revenue went straight to its citizens banks
largest irrigation project
a man who slept in a tent until his citizens all had houses
0 percent interest on loans as it was law
gave people interested in farming free land and resources
new wedded couples 60,000 dinars( 50, 000 US DOLLARS)

and so much more

Find me his atrocities, no I dare you to find me his atrocities. Propaganda is a dangerous weapon in the news we have. NATO killed him due to the economic policies he was proposing, even western analyst came on live tv to admit this. The same country where THE US was giving weapons to AL- queda to fight his government. It hurts when people show their ignorance with no shame.

And by the way you are disgustingly ignorant for calling Gadaffi a dictator, this guy was simply a figure head like the monarch of England, his people controlled Libya through small parliaments and a very well developed social system that he created to empower all his people. undecided

His people love him, 2/3 of his people went to the green sqaure on 2011 to pay their respects and protest their anger against the killing of their leader.

watch this, please do; even if you watch this for 15 mins only lipsrsealed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THlaMUq6MKU
The best comment I'm reading so far. It will take time to realized what has happened to them because the system he installed will soon be messed up.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by EmmySparky(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
I just laugh at the people trying to make ghadafi look like a saint...this man was wicked and mean...he killed people and disobeyed human rights of his people...ordered the military to fire straight at his people...killing loads of protesters...but on the flip side he was the best leader african had ever had in terms of development and social welfare..he was good in that aspect..

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
mirexxx:
he reaped what he sowed!

Tell me one thing he sold? If not for sowing good seeds to the Libyans.

News/western propaganda not good for us... Okay?
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by mirexxx(f): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
williamhill:

Tell me one thing he sold? If not for sowing good seeds to the Libyans.

News propaganda not good for us... Okay?
hmm he did bad stuffs when he was alive sha
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Defcon1(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
I just laugh at the people trying to make ghadafi look like a saint...this man was wicked and mean...he killed people and disobeyed human rights of his people...ordered the military to fire straight at his people...killing loads of protesters...but on the flip side he was the best leader african had ever had in terms of development and social welfare..he was good in that aspect..
Enough said, bro

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by pedel: 12:17am On Apr 25, 2015
anulaxad:

You know I was looking at all the nonsense and foolish comments on this thread but your one tops the list.
Who are you to be making judgments, and you painfully said 'atrocities', when you mentioned this word I was asking myself is this guy alright,

and so much more

Find me his atrocities, no I dare you to find me his atrocities. Propaganda is a dangerous weapon in the news we have. NATO killed him due to the economic policies he was proposing, even western analyst came on live tv to admit this. The same country where THE US was giving weapons to AL- queda to fight his government. It hurts when people show their ignorance with no shame.

And by the way you are disgustingly ignorant for calling Gadaffi a dictator, this guy was simply a figure head like the monarch of England, his people controlled Libya through small parliaments and a very well developed social system that he created to empower all his people. undecided

His people love him, 2/3 of his people went to the green sqaure on 2011 to pay their respects and protest their anger against the killing of their leader.

watch this, please do; even if you watch this for 15 mins only lipsrsealed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THlaMUq6MKU

Apoligize to Defcon1.
Everything you said was just a confirmation and buttressing of his points.
You may want to read comments carefully before you insults people by calling their comments foolish.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Defcon1(m): 12:34am On Apr 25, 2015
pedel:

Apoligize to Defcon1.
Everything you said was just a confirmation and buttressing of his points.
You may want to read comments carefully before you insults people by calling their comments foolish.
Thanks.
Thanks.
You are so kind.
He has already done that.
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by nairalife2013(m): 12:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Defcon1:

I agree.
Despite his atrocities he put Libya on the world map, held the different opposing factions and ethnicities together, and made Libya a force to be reckoned with.

The after-effects of the Arab Spring have shown that the Middle East and the Arab world are better suited to dictatorship.
Just look at what is happening there right now without their strong dictators...
Libya without Gaddafi
Iraq without Hussein
Egypt without Mubarak
Syria with besieged Assad
Also Yemen.
All these places are crawling with terrorists and armed militants, with hundreds of thousands of refugees. All because America felt they were better off with democracy.
Pity.
peace has somthin to do with being receptive to civilisation and modernity by education or acceptance of leadership thro religio-cultural conviction or by force. Tis a pity The middle east is better off with the last two - many many more years to freedom. By the time their eyes begin to clear, many must hav left them centuries behind.
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by ifyan(m): 3:02am On Apr 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
Libya is paying.

They will live to regret it.
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by ifyan(m): 3:03am On Apr 25, 2015
Defcon1:

I agree.
Despite his atrocities he put Libya on the world map, held the different opposing factions and ethnicities together, and made Libya a force to be reckoned with.

The after-effects of the Arab Spring have shown that the Middle East and the Arab world are better suited to dictatorship.
Just look at what is happening there right now without their strong dictators...
Libya without Gaddafi
Iraq without Hussein
Egypt without Mubarak
Also Yemen.
All these places are crawling with terrorists and armed militants, with hundreds of thousands of refugees. All because America felt they were better off with democracy.
Pity.

I think I should agree with you on this.

You know. ....
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by ifyan(m): 3:05am On Apr 25, 2015
mirexxx:
he reaped what he sowed!

I believe you are wrong on this issue.

You know. ....
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 25, 2015
America intrude into every matter.. Every country can't b ruled democratically.. people got customs and traditions... Thank God for Russia...

Not that Britain and France who ar lik dogs with there tails btw there legs ... Who can't stand to tell USA the real truth...

I pray gmb will shut his ear against dem...
So that they wld recognize they ve no stand in Nigeria...
We Nigerians refuse to become puppet.....

Emperorceaser

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by bettercreature(m): 6:18am On Apr 25, 2015
emperorceaser:
America intrude into every matter.. Every country can't b ruled democratically.. people got customs and traditions... Thank God for Russia...

Not that Britain and France who ar lik dogs with there tails btw there legs ... Who can't stand to tell USA the real truth...

I pray gmb will shut his ear against dem...
So that they wld recognize they ve no stand in Nigeria...
We Nigerians refuse to become puppet.....

Emperorceaser
Clap for yourself,I pity all of you anti-america because am sure most of you don't have cable tv or you have never step outside the shores of Nigeria,the world would be on its kneel today if not because of america,this people are the best thing ever happen to the world,I just wonder why most of U haters are fighting for American visas not Russian or Chinese visas,the world is full of evil exp Asia and Africa,and with this kind of mentality of hating on america we can never develop,Gaddafi was a very brutal dictator,I followed the war from beginning to the end,go and do your research if you don't know anything about him

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by BrokenTV: 6:24am On Apr 25, 2015
Keneking:
Someone missed this by the whiskers..if not that call ....
If he did not take that decision who know what your faith and that of your love ones would have been.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by umar745(m): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Gbam.
ISIS wouldn't be there today if Saddam Hussein was still leading Iraq, he knew how to keep his crazy pple in check
Someone joked that Saddam would end ISIS then claim the part of syria that ISIS operated as war booty, but he could have ended ISIS
Defcon1:

I agree.

Libya without Gaddafi
Iraq without Hussein
Egypt without Mubarak
Also Yemen.
Pity.
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Armaggedon: 8:02am On Apr 25, 2015
anulaxad:

even the amnesty international exonereted him from the charges.
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Strongfaze(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2015
Defcon1:

I agree.

Libya without Gaddafi
Iraq without Hussein
Egypt without Mubarak
Also Yemen.
Pity.
. I'm beginning to buy your idea.
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by rexbuton: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2015
anulaxad:

and so much more

YOU'RE A WISE MAN.. VERY FEW NIGERIANS ARE INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO ANALYSE WESTERN PROPAGANDA

NIGERIANS ALWAYS PLAY SMART BUT ARE THE MOST MISINFORMED PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE EARTH.. THEY BELIEVE CNN OVER THEIR MOTHER'S ADVICE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" / Sanwo-Olu Commissions SAIL Innovation Lab In Ikorodu / $15m Scandal: Patience Jonathan Accuses EFCC Of Hiring Mercenaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.