Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier (1842 Views)

Ministerial Nominee, Kayode Fayemi John’s CV / Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport / Fayose Arrests Former Governor Kayode Fayemi People, Plans To Rig Election . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by stanech: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2015
ABSURD:
Former Ekiti state governor,Kayode fayemi turns
messenger/bag carrier to emir of kano,Sanusi
lamido all for the sake of government appointment.

1 Share

Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by DickDastardly(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Let the bag say who own it 1st na. Haba!

1 Like

Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Bad belle is allowed. Up fayemi, up sanusi. Haters can go and die.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by ARKdiscloser7(m): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2015
It runs in their blood!
The WWW!

2 Likes

Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by PPAngel(f): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2015
Osinbanjo your newly selected stooge was nothing but a man servant to tinubu

Slavery is a common trait of these people

1 Like

Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Same way Osinbajo was carrying tinubu's bag and Amaechi being a driver....

APC leaders, turning men to servants since 2010AD

1 Like

Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by Menace2Society(m): 7:38am On Apr 25, 2015
PPAngel:

Dumb Ibo gal chai!i no fit shout cheesy

1 Like

Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by Menace2Society(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2015
stanech:
ABSURD:
Mumu undecided waiting for another round of your wailing kikikikikikiki
Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by phlemzy: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Op please who told u that the bag belongs to Sanusi,were u there?

1 Like

Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by Ilekeh(f): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
stanech:
ABSURD:

Whose bag is it?

You expect the emir to carry bag for Fayemi?
Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by ziccoit: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Do Emirs carried bags? I don't think so. Those Emirs, in case u don't know are gods in their own right. You've got to understand how great they are among their people and outside this country to be able to know bags wouldn't have been anywhere near them. Unless you are telling us bag has mouth and has told you its owner, nothing indicates the bag is not Fayemi's. If that bag was truly that of Emir, what happened to our value of respect for elders?
Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by ziccoit: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
PPAngel:

Again, the bags both on the right and left of Tinubu did not indicate who was/were the owner(s) . Simply because the carriers flanked Tinubu did no translate to Tinubu being the owner.
Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by ajebuter(f): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
Dumb Ibo gal chai!i no fit shout cheesy

Slavery?! Thats too decent!

I call it a-s-s kissing

And

Boot-licking
Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by ajebuter(f): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
ziccoit:

Again, the bags both on the right and left of Tinubu did not indicate who was/were the owner(s) . Simply because the carriers flanked Tinubu did no translate to Tinubu being the owner.

Dude! Apparently both bags belong to Tinubu.

Wasnt he the one that travelled and werent those dude there to meet him?

If the bags areant his, then he travelled with only his glasses?$

Or his private plane will personally deliver his stuffs at home?

Abge get real.

All the dudes here including Osinbajo are a-s-s lickers of Tinudun simple
Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by PentiumPro(f): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
These fools have started with their greatest undoing again.
Respect and humility are strange concepts to them.
Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by ShaddyTerese(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
stanech:
ABSURD:
Well, in my opinion he is just showing respect. I wouldn't watch Tinubu carry his own bag if I was beside him too.
Re: ABSURD: Former Ekiti State Governor,kayode Fayemi Turns Messenger/bag Carrier by jahbiz: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
ziccoit:
Do Emirs carried bags? I don't think so. Those Emirs, in case u don't know are gods in their own right. You've got to understand how great they are among their people and outside this country to be able to know bags wouldn't have been anywhere near them. Unless you are telling us bag has mouth and has told you its owner, nothing indicates the bag is not Fayemi's. If that bag was truly that of Emir, what happened to our value of respect for elders?
Op, if the bag actually belongs to Emir, I spot another man behind that could have carried it. In other news if ur father were there, he wont hesitate to help the Emir if the need arise. I dont mean to insult you Op.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Finally Open Up About APC Crisis. / Emefiele-cbn Governor To Be Sack Anytime Soon / Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.